• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
Your entire argument boils down to "I'm mad because this guy doesn't play the game the way I want!" I use mods. If you have a problem with it, that's your prerogative.
uhh, no dude, you should stop telling people they're mad cos that's not a great way to shut down their arguments. it's frustrating to talk to someone that keeps telling you "you mad" like they're 12

i never said i had a problem with you using mods, i think it's pretty silly to do the gold thing but that's your business and i don't take issue with that free roam stuff whatever that may be. you can do whatever you want

my problem with your way of thinking is that you're putting your own opinion as unbiased truth when in reality there's a lot more to it, specially on an ambitious dlc like dead money.

my entire argument has always been "try this thing" and if you don't like it, fine, but there's as many people that like dead money as people that don't and the only way you'll know if you like it is by trying it for yourself

cos to me dead money is one of the best things to come out of new vegas and robbing someone from the opportunity of even trying it feels criminal to me

I preferred this thread when there was 10 of us talking about Ireland's actresses' and tea.
yup, but what can u do

at least it's not ppl complaining about anime every 2 posts anymore :p

Tizoc

Kojima's been extremely open about his love for western movies and other media in interviews. It's pretty awesome. Snatcher is something that could only come from a movie guy like him.

I really hope his next game does have a more talkative protagonist though....

Begs the question why there aren't any other game devs that share his enthusiasm :V

Endruen

I have no PS+ subscription, and I played DS1 and Bloodborne offline. So I guess it wouldn't affect me so much. And I would prefer having a physical copy of it. Also, not sure how the game would run on my PC (FX6300 3,5GHz, R9 270 2GB, 8GB RAM), even if DS2 port was extremely well optimized. Not to mention that I find paying more than 20-25€ on a single digital only game too much.

Having said all that, I'm still very tempted to get it.

I totally understand your thoughts about physical copies, I'm all for it
steam has corrupted me, though.
In fact, I think I may buy it for PC but in a physical store so I get the disc + the steam key, because I'm not going to pay for PS+.
The online is pretty great
except when you're being invaded, lol
. I only have Demon's Souls and Dark Souls for PS3 and it's a great experience. I might say it's better in Demon's Souls, because I saw more messages, blood marks and spirits. I will miss it in Bloodborne.

huh, i dont own condemned. Weird, thought i did.

I already played through it at launch on the 360 but i couldve sworn i picked it up for a dollar. I guess i'll take it for free, sure, im just a pushover

March Thread Recommendation

Hello!

Every month we let members write a recommendation for upcoming games, March is quite a large window so there are plenty of games to write about:

Tom Clancy’s The Division
Far Cry Primal
HITMAN
ASTRONEER
Sub Rosa

Plus more!

Plesae send me a PM on what game you want to write about before writing it up to avoid disapointment!

I think Leafhopper's BBCPE preview can be carried forward if you haven't already noted that.

Others I saw listed for March that (might) deserve a write-up:
Necropolis
Slain!

The rest of the list is too much Q1 2016/Spring 2016, so it's hard to tell what actually has a solid March release date.

Jawmuncher

Played this on the Vita. It isn't bad, the way the VN is animated almost makes it feel like you're watching an anime. However the story is kind of confusing. You don't need any knowledge of Blazblue to play it, but it has a lot of the typical Japanese Techno babble in it that you see in Blazblue. Depending on the price it's worth a play though. The character's are fun and the set up for changing route's is interesting.

Hektor

Can't find online matches in SFV.
330x192

But at least i finished the "story", took me 50 minutes.

Seems that Binary Domain, Streets of Rage 2, and Condemned will be free in 2 days.

Free condemned? Nic- oh wait i'm german.and won't get it.

Ozium

Y'all need to take a cold hard look at how Anime has destroyed your brains.. Many of you have forgotten how to Steam..

shame

Flandy

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Flandy, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

header.jpg

Hitman BETA #4 -- MB-07E64EA7EDB4BEE4 - Taken by dave is ok
Hitman BETA #2 -- MB-A09C760A93DB47C6 - Taken by Adry9
Hitman BETA -- MB-D87B4FCB7932B0D4 - Taken by ricochetguro
Hitman BETA #3 -- MB-3AD738681630E1CE - Taken by e90Mark

Redeems at beta.hitman.com

Nabs

Wait, what is this:

Buy Call of Duty: Black Ops III - Multiplayer Starter Pack

header_586x192.jpg

Limited time offer, expires on Monday, Feb. 29, 2016. This is a Multiplayer-only version of Black Ops III that has limited content. Starter Pack owners can upgrade to the full game here.

Is this what I think it is? Wow. They actually did it.

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/84207/

It's going to be $20 soon (like in a matter of hours/minutes maybe) so if anyone wants to get it, essentially half off - now is the time!

Reposting for the new page.
Heard it's quite good! I personally don't know though.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
My supply of tears from people who bought the Arkham Knight pass is getting low so please go ahead and buy the F4 one aplenty.

Man, this reminds me... I still haven't checked any of the post-august updates from that pass. I'm sure nothing will be worth it, and there'll be plenty more Batmobile tracks. What a waste of money that was.

Playing Super Time Force Ultra right now. The rewind mechanic makes it pretty fun. Feels good when 20 'past you's' decimate a boss' life bar in a matter of seconds.

Ozium

Wait, what is this:

Buy Call of Duty: Black Ops III - Multiplayer Starter Pack

header_586x192.jpg

Limited time offer, expires on Monday, Feb. 29, 2016. This is a Multiplayer-only version of Black Ops III that has limited content. Starter Pack owners can upgrade to the full game here.

Is this what I think it is? Wow. They actually did it.

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/84207/

I wonder if caps you at a certain level or something..

Also I learned it is leap year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom