• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates: 6, GFWL: 0 | Number of hours played bugged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuroyume

Banned
I have Tobe's Vertical Adventure in my library. When the fuck did I get that? Honest to god I don't ever recall getting that. And it's been one of those games I'm interested in.

I have Tobe's Vertical Adventure in my library. When the fuck did I get that? Honest to god I don't ever recall getting that. And it's been one of those games I'm interested in.

I picked it up when Toma was running the steam sale challenges and it was one of the games we were competing with.

Dec

Holy shit someone finally fixed that?

Yep, I looked it up out of frustration last night and thankfully found it. There are some other handy commands as well.

It's insane how much it affects gameplay. There was a spot I just could not get past, found the mod and tried again and didn't get hit once. The camera moving involuntarily and not focusing on your character means you had to constantly know where you were on screen. Now your character is in the middle of the camera all the time so it's much easier to dodge spells.

Kammie

Enhanced Steam for Firefox version 4.2 has just been reviewed and approved by Mozilla.

This version includes updated features that previously were only available in the Google Chrome version. This release brings the Firefox version closer to being "feature complete" with the Chrome version.

If you encounter any issues with this release, please let me know!
Thanks for the hard work once again, this is great.

Most likely the answer is Trapped Dead. It's been in five separate bundles now, and has been on sale about a bajillion times (see like 3 posts above me where it's on sale at ShinyLoot)

ZVS18Ui.png
Add me to the minority who doesn't. Any other games?

Lain

I activated Cognition episode 1 and 2 on Steam, then I managed to purchase that Season One pass at 75% off for 6.99€, but the Cognition in my library says I have only episode 1 and 2. Should I be worried?

Turfster

I activated Cognition episode 1 and 2 on Steam, then I managed to purchase that Season One pass at 75% off for 6.99€, but the Cognition in my library says I have only episode 1 and 2. Should I be worried?

Did you click "install games" after you finished buying the season pass?
If not, either let Steam validate files or do a restart of the client.

Nillansan

Whew... Screw Capcom. Really. I used to be the biggest Capcom fanboy in my teenage years and now they are just a shit show. The Itsuno game was Dragon's Dogma Quest for iOS. I'm almost done with this company.

They could redeem themselves by giving us that PC version of Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen that we have been clamouring for.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Boo. Apparently Amazon can't charge my credit card for Train Sim 2013. :(

bs000

It says I've reached the 200 item limit for Steam Market and I have to fill out some form. I click the link but it goes no where. How do I find this form?

Anustart

Got my new gaming pc up and running (3570k, gtx 760) and finally dived into The Witcher 2. Man is game beautiful but man do I suck at the combat :/

Also playing through Bioshock Infinite (thanks to a fellow gaffer who traded it to me for Arkham Origins), having fun with it!

Edit: Also, should it be worrying me that both Witcher 2 and Bioshock Infinite suggested low settings for me? The 760 isn't even breaking a sweat when I Ultra everything.

Dec

Got my new gaming pc up and running (3570k, gtx 760) and finally dived into The Witcher 2. Man is game beautiful but man do I suck at the combat :/

Also playing through Bioshock Infinite (thanks to a fellow gaffer who traded it to me for Arkham Origins), having fun with it!

Edit: Also, should it be worrying me that both Witcher 2 and Bioshock Infinite suggested low settings for me? The 760 isn't even breaking a sweat when I Ultra everything.

Nah don't worry about it. And consider checking out the combat mod for Witcher 2.

Here it is Need 1.1 first then 1.1a. Clicking latest will only download 1.1a I think.

The change list is massive.

PhaZZe

Banned
Enhanced Steam for Firefox version 4.2 has just been reviewed and approved by Mozilla.

This version includes updated features that previously were only available in the Google Chrome version. This release brings the Firefox version closer to being "feature complete" with the Chrome version.

If you encounter any issues with this release, please let me know!

Thanks you for Enhanced Steam

Derrick01

Banned
Has idling been changed? I'm trying to get one card to afford the Showdown Effect, but it's been like 4h and nothing.

Seems like quite a few people are having this problem. Thought it was just me for a while since I wasn't seeing anyone else complain. I can't get a single thing to drop anymore for whatever reason. I'm guessing the last regular client update may have broke something there for some people since that's around the time I started noticing this.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
You're going to get a lot of sales if it's an expensive game for cheap, plus the only steam game on there. Oh well.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
You're going to get a lot of sales if it's an expensive game for cheap, plus the only steam game on there. Oh well.

"Oh no, The Humble Bundle sold like 3 millions shit we're out of business! Doesn't matter all this massive influx of money we got and the future DLC sales! Time to close shop!"

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures has the best Game Over screen ever. Taken straight from a joke from one of the episodes.
Just finished the game, and that screen never appeared. What part is it from?

I really liked it, but it's too short. Took me exactly 2 hours on Easy, though I only got 4 achievements out of 17, and still have a character left to unlock.

It's a little sad to see how little stuff I remember from most episodes. I thought I was a huge fan of James, but it turns out that I couldn't get many references in the game. Maybe a whole rewatch of AVGN is due.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom