• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 4 - winter seal is coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started the walking dead, which I bought yesterday. I am already stuck fml. Back to planetside 2. (I googled my situation and it appears I have to talk to shawn but the option isnt available)

Also I feel that this is so bad it would be good.
header_292x136.jpg

I have spent so much money on this sale!

But, somehow, I want more. :p

Bring on the Winter Sales!!!

There are games I need to buy
(and not play)
!!! :/

I started the walking dead, which I bought yesterday. I am already stuck fml. Back to planetside 2. (I googled my situation and it appears I have to talk to shawn but the option isnt available)

header_292x136.jpg

I think I had a similar time at the farm where I was unsure what to do. I never got stuck for more than five minutes in that game though, should be easy enough to figure out.

Good to see you guys again, been a while since I've been active here.

Finally got my pay today too! Now to celebrate the new thread and the extension of my survival here on planet Earth, I'm giving away Grimrock. It's also because I still have 3 bucks in my steam wallet left.

Quote me with your steam id to get it!

I see Stealth Bastard Deluxe hits Steam today (28th November) priced at £6.99 / €8.99 / $9.99.
Will be all over this, loved the free version of stealth bastard.

I think I had a similar time at the farm where I was unsure what to do. I never got stuck for more than five minutes in that game though, should be easy enough to figure out.

Yea I will try again, I even turned on the "highlight interact-able items" but had already tried them all. Damn farm.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
My goal for this thread is to break into that top poster list for the next thread.

Hold on to your butts.

Also lets discuss how bad the ui is for Greenlight. I dont think it is possible for me to view more then a dozen games. It made me create my own "queue" in which I clicked every option, and still only 13 games show up all of which are terrible. There is no "view all games" option I guess. I feel bad for developers that actually have good games in there.

Quick question, did anyone happen to grab a spare copy of Orcs Must Die? Either the stand-alone game or 'Game of the Year' edition? I bought the second one for my housemate but forgot to grab the first for the additional levels...

Nabs

Also lets discuss how bad the ui is for Greenlight. I dont think it is possible for me to view more then a dozen games. It made me create my own "queue" in which I clicked every option, and still only 13 games show up all of which are terrible. There is no "view all games" option I guess. I feel bad for developers that actually have good games in there.

Why don't you just click on Most Recent?

header_292x136.jpg

Dude got his thumbs tatted, his thumbs, that's how hard-to-the-core this game is.

ss_23316d62e49f6075b0994fc6e13a484d19b113a0.1920x1080.jpg

Dingotech

Steam sale withdrawals are kicking in...

It's hard to get motivated in the mornings to get out of bed when I can't check the new daily deals...

oipic

New Steam thread - LOVE IT. Nice work again, SirOrange.

Just for shits and giggles, I threw my backlog of gaming goodness into howlongtobeat.com, and it has estimated that I have 22 days or so of playtime remaining... so, rather neatly, with no work, absolutely no sleep, and little regard for personal hygiene, I should have my slate wiped clean in time for Cyl and the gang's Winter sale antics. Bring it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom