• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2013 II - ITT we buy $1 games and complain about them

Status
Not open for further replies.
just finished bioshock. grand.

Was going to start spec ops: the line.. but Im having some issues getting 3 monitors to work. I can select the correct resolution in the options.. but it doesnt seem to have any effect.

Anyone else encounter anything like that.. or have an suggestions on getting it working?

Thanks~

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
I have no idea what I'm doing in Transformers War for Cybertron. I just keep walking towards the markers and shooting things that have red reticules.

It makes more sense in co-op.

Anyone like Condemned for PC? I remember seeing it around Xbox 360's launch period and it seemed like a good game. It's on sale right now and can be redeemed on Steam.

Yeah, it's pretty great. It can be a bit rough around the edges though.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I keep forgetting about Origin. I've been pining for The Saboteur, though I have games on the go as it is.

JaseC

Yea I thought Rage was a lot of fun, horrid ending aside.

The final level was awful; the game finally presents its equivalent of the BFG and naturally you think to yourself, "I should save this for the end-game boss!", but there isn't one.

Edit: Oops, double post.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
The final level was awful; the game finally presents its equivalent of the BFG and naturally you think to yourself, "I should save this for the end-game boss!", but there isn't one.

Spoiler alert bro. They were flipping the genre on it's head.

JaseC

I got that too. I still have an 85% one left from something, was hoping the msrp would drop though.

When I noticed I had a new inventory item, I thought Steam Support had reverted my CoH2 pre-order; for a brief moment, I was happy.

Spoiler alert bro. They were flipping the genre on it's head.

I didn't want a flipped head, I wanted to kill a Big Fucking Boss with my Big Fucking Gun! :p

Edit: Guns of Icarus Online is PWYW over at IGS for the next ~93.5 hours.

Edit edit: 50% off coupons for 10,000,000 have gone out, making it $5,000,000 $2.50.

zkylon

zkylewd

end level feels like "OK we ran outta ideas close it up boys!"

JaseC

It's £16.99 on game
http://www.game.co.uk/en/dishonored-bundle-215251?pageSize=20

Comes bundled with dunwall city trials and some other dlc you apparently can't even buy separately at the moment

That DLC was retailer-specific and tied to pre-orders. Strange that it's being included in a bundle but isn't available separately.

Edit: I was about to PM Nick and enquire as to the possibility of the aforementioned DLC being released, but according to his Twitter he's now at Telltale. His tag needs to be changed/removed. Also, I feel that e-mailing Bethesda Support would just result in a meaningless canned response, so I'm not going to bother.

JaseC

Gamersgate has R.U.S.E. and DLC on sale at 70% off (use code elder-geek.com for an additional 5% off). Activates on Steam. Thanks to 7extonly for the heads up!

FYI, although this is obvious if you spend more than five seconds looking at the prices, purchasing the game and DLC individually is oh-so-slightly cheaper than purchasing the bundle. The latter is more expensive as it also includes the Prima guide (though it isn't a Steam product).

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
FYI, although this is obvious if you spend more than five seconds looking at the prices, purchasing the game and DLC individually is oh-so-slightly cheaper than purchasing the bundle. The latter is more expensive as it also includes the Prima guide (though it isn't a Steam product).

Yeah the bundle was under $5 shortly but the pricing error was fixed rather quickly. Better to buy separately now.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member

Oh man, I hate when that happens (not talking about Rage, as I haven't played it yet). Or when you've been saving the best guns and struggling with the worst ones to save ammo for later, and suddenly get everything removed. Fuck that!

FloatOn

my wife is running a 5k tonight. which means I get a couple more hours of video game time.

I can't tell you how much this pleases me.

I'm going to be all up in La-Mulana tonight! How's everyone enjoying it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom