• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2016 - HL3 releasing today. Left 4 Dead 3 and Persona 5 this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Momentary

Banned
What the hell? Guilty Gear Overture is on STEAM?!? Don't mind if I do.

Hell next thing you know Guilty Gear Revelator and BlazBlue Central Fiction will get a same day release with consoles.

I played a bit of the Rollercoaster Tycoon World early access game yesterday. I really enjoyed it. It feels very similar to the RCT games of the past, but with a new coat of paint. Some of the controls of building a coaster need some getting used to, but I think it's a very good coaster builder. I can't even believe how much this new team turned around and fixed that God awful travesty of what we were going to get last year.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I have the Alienware Alpha. It's pretty good little machine but there's a batch of them with a faulty CMOS battery. If you get the dreaded 5 blinking yellow lights, you have to send it back for repairs.

Are they upgradeable?

What config did you get? Actually tempted.

neonglow

Are they upgradeable?

What config did you get? Actually tempted.

Only the CPU, memory and hard drive are upgradeable. The GPU is not so you're stuck with it. It's an nVidia 860m which is equivalent to the GeForce GTX 750 Ti.

I have an i3 and upgraded the memory to 8GB. It can play most of the current gen games fine though you can't max out most of the settings. I got it for around $350 for the lowest end model so try to wait for a sale as they come around every couple months.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Only the CPU, memory and hard drive are upgradeable. The GPU is not so you're stuck with it.

I have an i3 and upgraded the memory to 8GB. It can play most of the current gen games fine though you can't max out most of the settings. I got it for around for the lowest end model so try to wait for a sale as they come around every couple months.

Might just see if I can get a similar tower and build one myself.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Code of Princess trailer showed choppy framerate or was that supposed to be cinematic?

Another Groupees bundle up for pre-order, Tax Year 2. Only 50c!

Though last years equivalent came with not one but two copies of Bad Rats, a Yodelling album, Secret of the Magic Crystal + DLC and other junk so it could be bad! Real bad.

Eila

Code of Princess trailer showed choppy framerate or was that supposed to be cinematic?

That's how it ran on 3DS, so it looks like the only enhacement is the 3D backgrounds being at higher resolution, and maybe the menus? I didn't compare that.

Jawmuncher

The performance better be good for code princess. I waited all this time because I didn't want the bad 3DS performance.

Annubis

This is the game in the background image:

Divinia Chronicles: Relics of Gan-Ti

Wait, what's that game?

ss_419b0c4c94065a6dd60f4bda9f34ee53f26d72e3.600x338.jpg

Ahhhhhh yes... now I remember...

Why is it that right after I looked at the Code of Princess Steam page am I rapidly thinking about how Mind Zero this going to turn out?

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (trailmix16, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Moon Hunters- -- MB-4A873D6190C5CF0C - Taken by Kurt Russell. 6 entrants total.

t1459480001z1.png
thanks

Buraindo

Finished The Swapper. Game's fantastic. Atmosphere, story, soundtrack, art style and gameplay are all of incredibly high quality. Had some frustrations with a few puzzles but that's more of my problem than it is the game's, really.
Nothing but praise for this one.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (trailmix16, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Tidal affair- -- MB-AD254225D5769583 - Taken by neonglow. 3 entrants total.
bell ringer- #3 -- MB-B84D83AC60206EA3 - Taken by Eila. 1 entrants total.
bell ringer- #2 -- MB-07E9380F9DDA606F - Taken by WinterDemons. 1 entrants total.
Fire With Fire Tower Attack and Defense- -- MB-1CE539ADACD3388F - Taken by TheMadMan007. 1 entrants total.
I cant escape -- MB-D3627EAC5D1F7BBF - Taken by septicore. 1 entrants total.
bell ringer- -- MB-369E0B7E276264EE - Taken by fuzzy123. 2 entrants total.

t1459480120z1.png
these should all work

KingKong

The biggest problem with Assassins Creed Syndicate is that its an Assassins Creed game. It's well made and the best one of those but it's still so bland and easy. I'm curious what they'll do with the next one and if they're actually willing to make big changes to the formula

septicore

Sweet new thread.

So tempted to grab HLD and play it all weekend. Will think it over for the rest of the day until I'm done with work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom