• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2016 - HL3 releasing today. Left 4 Dead 3 and Persona 5 this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

As you know Miku is on Steam (http://images.akamai.steamuserconte...516/714FD43AAD6FCD041AAD6A0F1A072DF9D3BF773B/):
714FD43AAD6FCD041AAD6A0F1A072DF9D3BF773B

The better option was to use Everlasting Summer.

it's 100% not on pc, at least for the time being?

i've been kind of laying in bed all week so haven't looked into it much

ah that's really sucky then

It's not on PC day and date, but I think that at this point it's pretty obvious that it'll be released on PC at some point in the future.

data

Sold a bunch of cards recently out of which I got €6,18, and used it on Baldur's Gate: EE which is currently only €5 on steam right now. Feels pretty great, basically just got a free game

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Hyper Light Drifter is hot stuff, and that is NOT a lie

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Had to add a mobile authenticator so I can sell cards without them being held.

What a fuck on

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man

well it's april 1st in half the world so maybe let's not post dumb random internet things

q: but stump how do i know if this is fake or not?????
please just go to bed for the next 24 hours, just, like, don't go to work or school or whatever, just go to sleep and every time you wake up go back to sleep. and then if you wake up again just go back to sleep. please. just please.

kagamin

well it's april 1st in half the world so maybe let's not post dumb random internet things

please just go to bed for the next 24 hours, just, like, don't go to work or school or whatever, just go to sleep and every time you wake up go back to sleep. and then if you wake up again just go back to sleep. please. just please.

Don't get trolled by posters stump.

neonglow

Here's a small raffle for the new thread. If you win Silence of the Sleep, remove the & before redeeming.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (neonglow, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Silence of the Sleep -- MB-62FC537B76FA9B76 - Taken by roadrunn3r. 1 entrants total.
Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers -- MB-6BA31742CAD33097 - Taken by UnderWaterTree. 2 entrants total.

t1459476100z1.png

Happy Lie Day! :|

neonglow

Actually considering a steam machine. Am I an idiot?

I have the Alienware Alpha. It's pretty good little machine but there's a batch of them with a faulty CMOS battery. If you get the dreaded 5 blinking yellow lights, you have to send it back for repairs.

jediyoshi

Portal Stories: Mel getting removed from Steam

http://steamcommunity.com/games/317400/announcements/detail/848174769376720639

Hello everyone,

With the release of Portal Stories: VR closing in so soon, and after much consideration we've decided that it's time for us to remove Portal Stories: Mel from Steam.
We've carefully read through all the Steam reviews, and the 330 negative reviews we've received convinced us that we need to start with a clean slate.

Therefore we'll be removing Portal Stories: Mel from Steam on April 5th.
If you've downloaded Portal Stories: Mel before the 5th of April it'll stay on your computer.

April Fools?

Hm, I remember a dedicated April Fools Day thread from the last years. US lags behind time-wise, so I guess we'll see it a bit later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom