• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if anyone is interested but, free steam key:

http://www.mmogames.com/giveaways/survarium-keys-giveaway/

survariumscreenshotrudnya1-1024x576.jpg

Where does it say it's a Steam key? It looks like it redeems through Survariums website.

rtcn63

I'm watching last week's Person of Interest, and Far Cry 4 is name dropped. Maybe mentioning Watch Dogs would've hit too close to home.

Chariot

I'm watching last week's Person of Interest, and Far Cry 4 is name dropped. Maybe mentioning Watch Dogs would've hit too close to home.
lol. They totally should make a collaboration. A Person of Interest DLC and Reese going as Aiden Pierce as cover identity for an episode.

Then again, no. They should make a Person of Interest game, Shadowrun style.

Lomax

Seems pretty clear after going through the process that the Survarium giveaway isn't a Steam key, unless they plan to give them out later. The game isn't even on Steam yet from what I can tell.

Arthea

Seasoned - Arcanum, it's only one of the best games ever, and not on steam
I hope all of you that don't have it yet are buying.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
My score is beaten into oblivion? Who is areobloust? And why don't you use same name as your gaf name?

Who is areobloust? S/he just utterly annihilated Deques. And everyone else of course, though my scores are still getting added up.

He is a GAFfer/Steam GAF and a good friend of mine on Steam for years. He's legit.

oh, and Xelios should joint too,
even if scanning his library could break MetaGamerScore (><)

Sure, I'll join.

Wait GOG is holding another Jack Keane 2 sale and there is no thread in the gaming forum? How does this even happen.

Did I miss any good games?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I joined MetaGamerScore earlier today and it scanned all of my stuff except for Steam - it got 66/2,693 of my achievements. I found out you can manually schedule individual games to be scanned, but only 5 every day, so I scanned 5 games I had 100% on Steam.

Now it has 286/2,693 of my Steam achievements and it hasn't done anything since this morning. I guess I'll wait a few days and see if it catches up.

Interestingly I scored a lot of "firsts" on some old Xbox 360 games. And my old Viva Piñata score is bringing back some memories. Also forgot I 100%'d Oblivion back in the day, although I'm not entirely surprised.

Jawmuncher

Played Rev 2 and loved it. Definitely looks like it'll be worth the money easily.
Going to eat and play life is strange. Hope that one is really good as well.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Played Rev 2 and loved it. Definitely looks like it'll be worth the money easily.
Going to eat and play life is strange. Hope that one is really good as well.

If you liked episode 1 of RE:R2 I recommend checking out a bit of the Raid mode. It got me hooked a lot faster that RE:R1's.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Hi, RE: Avatars; it was an issue with the CDN, as jshackles identified, caused during a configuration switch last night. gromph has instituted a temporary fix for not and a more permanent fix should come later

All the DLC for SNOW The Game (Founder's Packs) has been removed.

I'm kind of miffed, because that was the one F2P game that looked interesting and I was waiting for a sale to jump on the DLC if it went down a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom