• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anustart

The unthinkable has happened. I actually used a coupon that was in my inventory. Couldn't resist eye and teeth surgeries in Surgeon Sim for 99 cents.

Maniac

Banned
Eh, four pages and maybe one person per page asking for other versions is tame. While you'd get piled on doing the same in a console-exclusive thread bans only happen if it completely derails the discussion.
There were a fair few... But regardless, it usually doesn't really derail it because if someone asks for a PC 'exclusive' to be ported to their platform of choice, no-one really care, y'know?

Unlike with consoles where a great deal of people simply don't want others to have fun because they want to feel special. It's... Bloody sad.

And I realise it's fairly tame compared to a lot of other threads with PC games, but... This stuff, this... Frustration, it builds up, man. ;p

There were a fair few... But regardless, it usually doesn't really derail it because if someone asks for a PC 'exclusive' to be ported to their platform of choice, no-one really care, y'know?

Unlike with consoles where a great deal of people simply don't want others to have fun because they want to feel special. It's... Bloody sad.

And I realise it's fairly tame compared to a lot of other threads with PC games, but... This stuff, this... Frustration, it builds up, man. ;p

Take a look at Trine 3 thread as well.
Yeah, I kinda get your point, and feelings..

Does Minecraft for PC ever go on sale? I know nothing about that game at all, but I met a chick who is into it and want to play it with her.

Maniac

Banned
Take a look at Trine 3 thread as well.
Yeah, I kinda get your point, and feelings..

I mean really, I don't mind people wanting a game on their platform, but when the very same people don't want "their" games to come to others' platform I get annoyed, obviously.

... Especially when I know a fair few people that've been banned for simply saying they hope a game arrives on PC, buuuuut when it's a PC-only game, no one seems to take notice of port-begging.
What. A new Trine was announced?

Yup. 3D movement, baby! Or something. It looks good. And I want it.

----

Um, guys... I've got an RMA thingie for my mouse, and have gotten a FedEx shipping label... How the heck do I use this thing? I've never used FedEx, heck I didn't even know they were in my bloody country õ.õ'

Does Minecraft for PC ever go on sale? I know nothing about that game at all, but I met a chick who is into it and want to play it with her.

I... Don't think it ever has, actually. I'd be surprised if it has, anyway, since it's only on Mojangs own shitty 'store', and no other retailers have it.

Sigh, if those cunts would only put it on Steam... Hmph.

What. A new Trine was announced?

point me in the direction of this thread?

Yes, PC only so far.
Other systems are expected.

I mean really, I don't mind people wanting a game on their platform, but when the very same people don't want "their" games to come to others' platform I get annoyed, obviously.

... Especially when I know a fair few people that've been banned for simply saying they hope a game arrives on PC, buuuuut when it's a PC-only game, no one seems to take notice of port-begging.

Indeed.
And take a look at the new X/X-2 PS4 port thread. I wouldn't dare to ask for a PC port there, while it's might be happening in the future, considering XIII trilogy release.

I'm in a dilemma, I want an open world racing game but I don't want to buy the Crew because of Uplay. I know Test Drive Unlimited 2 makes a real bad first impression with the party scene but is it a solid game? The reviews were really mixed. 7 from Edge, 9 from PC Gamer, a lot lower elsewhere.

If not, is there something else I should consider? Oh yeah I've played Paradise.

Dsyndrome

Need to start posting here and stop lurking, I guess. I'll add my contribution from PSN and Steam to the GAF group for MetaGamerScore. Now I just need friends on Steam...

Dsyndrome

u should post your steam name if u want friends

Will do, Dsyndrome. Different Wiegraf avatar.

Avoided doing it for a while since it seemed like I had to keep the same info from when I set it up 10 years ago (real name and stuff), probably changed and I didn't realize it.

Very soon to be over 9 million concurrent Steam users?

pxQwjLt.png

Milamber

7z2B089.png

♪
And then a hero comes along
With the strength to carry on
And you cast your fears aside
And you know you can survive
So when you feel like hope is gone
Look inside you and be strong
And you'll finally see the truth
That a hero lies in you

♫

EDIT: Play's Mariah Carey mixtape.

Jawmuncher

Finished the first episode of life is strange.
Very interested to see where this goes by the end of it. The rewind mechanic was pretty cool since you could use it for choices and talking to be. Though I did run into a few glitches with it. Nothing major though. Also only found like 2 of the photos. Seems like it's going to get rather dark with some of the elements already popping up.

ExoSoul

Banned
Indeed.
And take a look at the new X/X-2 PS4 port thread. I wouldn't dare to ask for a PC port there, while it's might be happening in the future, considering XIII trilogy release.

... O.O I didn't know this was a thing, plus you don't have to listen to the horrible "remastered" OST ........ T_T

I don't know whether to wait for a possible PC port or just jump at it asap.

Dsyndrome

Finished the first episode of life is strange.
Very interested to see where this goes by the end of it. The rewind mechanic was pretty cool since you could use it for choices and talking to be. Though I did run into a few glitches with it. Nothing major though. Also only found like 2 of the photos. Seems like it's going to get rather dark with some of the elements already popping up.

Just did the same this evening, hopefully it pans out that I didn't shame Miss Bitchiness, since she definitely deserved it.

Also, where the hell was there a plant for me to water?

iosefe

... O.O I didn't know this was a thing, plus you don't have to listen to the horrible "remastered" OST ........ T_T

I don't know whether to wait for a possible PC port or just jump at it asap.

BELIEVE

i already got the vita version so i'm set.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Have at you. (Bless you card money)
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Bayonetta, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Cosmic DJ -- MB-728FF273E46225E2 - Taken by Milamber. 3 entrants total.
Cosmic DJ #2 -- MB-6C06F8E07911B81E - Taken by arts&crafts. 3 entrants total.
Squishy the Suicidal Pig #3 -- MB-9E11162AA0DB8E60 - Taken by Sarcasm. 1 entrants total.
Squishy the Suicidal Pig #2 -- MB-CFC2C9FEAE6F448F - Taken by A Fish Aficionado. 1 entrants total.
Squishy the Suicidal Pig -- MB-4CFB517EA872C092 - Taken by ExoSoul. 2 entrants total.

t1425361570z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom