Don't you only get speeding tickets when there are speed cameras around? I constantly drive at the maximum speed I can and only slow down when I see a speed camera sign. Barely ever got a ticket.Random observations from playing a few dozen hours of ETS2:
1) Every freeway exit in Germany leads to some elusive city called Ausfahrt apparently.
2) Doing 50 mph is fast enough to constantly get speeding tickets.
3) Love how there is a roadside sign as you leave the Chunnel on the English side, reminding you to drive on the correct side of the road.
4) Drivers of white Mazda 3s are idiots who refuse to yield, at least in this game.
5) You are considered at fault in a collision even if the car you collide with is turning and you are going straight ahead, in an intersection.
6) Turning right during a red light is apparently forbidden.
7) This game has a seriously large and hardcore audience, judging by the number of people who have unlocked some of the achievements which should take >100 hours realtime.