• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2017 - Giveaways are back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron D.

5wqwgMi.jpg

Weekend plans vs. weekend reality. LOL.

Holy crap I fell in a CK2 hole over the weekend.

I lost over 20 hours to the game, though it was a 3-day weekend in the States.

Did manage to unify Ireland and flip my Succession Laws to Tanistry (boo, that sucks) and then back to Primogeniture (who cares if my eldest is an imbecile?).

Woof.

Ganado

If Nier:Automata releases 10th of March, I'll buy it day one. If they release it more than a month later, I'll wait for 20 bucks.

Saty

Civilization 6 is about to get its next civ: Australia. It's the first time the country has been in a Civilization game.

Australia arrive alongside the Australian Summer 2017 update, a new free update for Civ 6 that adds Steam Workshop and modding tools, as well as multiplayer team functionality. There are also balance changes and bug fixes, ranging from trade routes to ice caps, obsolete units to AI upgrades.
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-02-21-for-the-first-time-ever-australia-is-in-civilization

Amzin

I've been focusing on physical / brawler vocations in DD and just now got Sorcerer to rank 8, and unlocked some of the "big" spells. I definitely got a kick out of the first time I cast Seism into a group of bandits as they poured out of a building towards me.

Also had a great moment I wish I was recording, where I missed my dash on a caster (barely), so his spell ended up aiming right at his feet, and he was also standing next to one of those exploding barrels (which is what I was trying to avoid). So I just sidestepped away and watched him blow himself up with a big ice pillar. One of those "you played yourself" situations.

This game is janky as hell sometimes, but with mods and guides it's definitely enjoyable enough once you get going :p Wish it was faster to get there though.

barber

There should be a "one more turn" equivalent for Paradox grand strategy games at this point, but I can't think of what that would be... They've had quite an ascension over the past five years.

Canada will get its due one of these days.
"10 more years" "till this trust ends" "end of war"...
So many excuses to end up playing till 4 am...

kionedrik

I still can't believe we're one week away from getting a "sequel" to Planescape: Torment. I told myself I can wait one more week, I've been waiting for almost 16 years at this point, but the closer we are the harder it's getting. I feel like a toddler in that week before christmas.

Hopefully it'll release early in the day so I can enjoy my day off.

So SE finally gives us a date Nier PC, we get bunch of new Japanese PC announcements this past month from Bamco, Tecmo, Falcom (via xseed, NISA, Aksys) and others I'm likely forgetting.

Meanwhile, Sega.

tumblr_n9gm224Fv81qcluu2o1_500_zps3lhapdit.gif

Aaron D.

"10 more years" "till this trust ends" "end of war"...
So many excuses to end up playing till 4 am...

Yeah, my "one more turn" last night was waiting for my current King to just die so I can get on with things playing as his groomed heir. But current King just wont die.

That F'er is like 73, and back in the 12th century, that's equivalent to like 150! Where's a local smallpox epidemic when you need one?

I still can't believe we're one week away from getting a "sequel" to Planescape: Torment. I told myself I can wait one more week, I've been waiting for almost 16 years at this point, but the closer we are the harder it's getting. I feel like a toddler in that week before christmas.

It's too bad that it releases on the same day as Horizon: Zero Dawn. Either way I'm probably not going to play Torment: ToN on day one. I'll wait for the inevitable patches.

Aaron D.

So any word on how the EA build has been received? Quality of the writing?

I've been on a bit of a blackout, waiting for it to hit full release.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Indiegala might have been hacked, at least their twitter

Genki

Some extras.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Bionic Commando Rearmed -- MB-19301424FA416855 - Taken by Ladekabel. 1 entrants total.
Elliot Quest -- MB-11AA861C7986B9B8 - Taken by claytonlee101. 5 entrants total.
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light -- MB-04A658E6528EA9A6 - Taken by redlacs. 1 entrants total.
Lovely Planet -- MB-E2849198480FC05D - Taken by 73V3N. 1 entrants total.
Outlast -- MB-72A0A5A0FA2164C2 - Taken by Hakkelus. 2 entrants total.

t1487695583z1.png

Ban Puncher

I was driving out of my street last week and there was two guys walking on the footpath and one of them was wearing a hoodie with a big 88 on the back. It was all black and white and looked like a terrible late 90's tribal tattoo.

Has my suburb been overrun by secret Nazis?

I was driving out of my street last week and there was two guys walking on the footpath and one of them was wearing a hoodie with a big 88 on the back. It was all black and white and looked like a terrible late 90's tribal tattoo.

Has my suburb been overrun by secret Nazis?

clearly you should have stopped and punched them :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom