Which ones? I'm trying to beat at least 3 Steam games but I don't know if Xenoblade Chronicles will let me accomplish my objective (I returned to the game 3 years later and I didn't remember anything about how to play the game even having a 130h playtime save... :3)
If you pick up Project Cars from today's Humble and own a Steam Controller or Dualshock 4, I recommend giving the official Steam Controller config a shot. Gyro Steering can be fun. You may need to adjust a few advanced controller settings in game (I wish I could be of more help).
Welp, I knew I would have to replace my Deathadder eventually since it's been acting up for a while, but guess I can't delay replacing it any longer. Left button decided to stop working out of nowhere. Best part? It died the very second I entered a boss fight in RE7, so I died. This was on madhouse mode (no checkpoints) and right after I figured "I haven't saved in a while but this fight shouldn't be too hard" so I lost a good half hour of progress.
Anyway, what do you guys use? I could use some recommendations. Ideally nothing too pricy. And definitely not Razer...
Instructions for Diedac:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.
Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball -- MB-CB41B5769D95FF4E - Taken by hardcastlemccormick
Spelunky -- MB-5034C91BDDADAAB0 - Taken by Zeeman
Felt like January would never end honestly.
Anyway, going to wait until the next BTA bonuses are revealed before I get that Namco bundle.
Started Ys II again, got past the mine/sanctuary this time and I'm sure I'm going to beat it before the end of the month.