• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2016 - Out of cash, out of cache

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ban Puncher

Most Australian's cling onto the edge, fearing for there lives! Only the bravest move inland.

Their was a Kangaroo blocking my driveway this morning, looked at me like I was the stupid one.

4PbF3pz.gif

iosefe

If you haven't already, whenever you get to my turn for the suicide squad feel free to name me Meat Bag or something.

you've been there since the beginning, and have been a damn fine soldier

Paham "Double Down" Rick, Infrantry. 3 missions, 8 kills.

you earned that nickname by taking down 2 aliens in a single round of action

The perfect PC controller is a symmetrical Xbox One controller with Vita's D-Pad

I like the XBox One controller, but on mine both the back plates on the handles have become lose and wobbly. Prying of the plate and putting some electrical tape on the inside has helped, but I do wish they were as study as the 360 pad I had.

Dsyndrome

I feel so honored to be a part of this illustrious squad.

I would do the same in PoE for folks... But it doesn't work that way. Just sadness.

I got almost to the end of PoE and stopped, not sure why. All I have left to do is the boss at the botton of the big dungeon and petitioning the
gods and what comes after that in the Elven city.

Did the same thing with DA:I, stopped with only 2 major quests to go, finally finished that and haven't even touched F4 in a month. At some point I seem to get worn down by huge RPGs even if I'm enjoying them and have to play something else, then something else after that...

Dsyndrome

I got almost to the end of PoE and stopped, not sure why. All I have left to do is the boss at the botton of the big dungeon and petitioning the

Did the same thing with DA:I, stopped with only 2 major quests to go, finally finished that and haven't even touched F4 in a month. At some point I seem to get worn down by huge RPGs even if I'm enjoying them and have to play something else, then something else after that...
DA:I was underwhelming in that I needed to have a connection to 2's dlc, which I didn't, so YouTube it was. That's the bullshit about story related DLC, and why I'm "currently" ok with CDPR. If the next story in that world relies on Blood and Wine and the other dlc, I'll direct my anger that way.

This doesn't speak to the MMO structure of the DA story. In hindsight, I hate it so fucking much.

So I need some help finding some good beatemup's for P.C. I've played the crap out of Castle Crashers, so that's off the list. Was looking at the Double Dragon trilogy, but it's got some real negative reviews on steam. And yes I've played and beaten Double Dragon Neon so that's a no go as well.

dot

Nice one, dot - congrats! Lenard and co still have pallets worth of 780s to giveaway at some point, so you'll be running a couple SLI-style before too long, I hope.

Haha, i think i'd feel a little guilty for winning another card. I don't even know how SLI works lol.

That's awesome, congrats! I didn't even know a stream was going on, how many did they give away?

Congrats, great card. Been a long time visiting the streams ever since it got over 200 viewers.

I forgot USA is 10 hours behind me lol

I thought the stream was later today.

Congrats dot!

thanks ya'll

there's 1300 cards total and they give away at least 1 every stream so i bet one of you here can also win one eventually if you're lucky like me.

Haha, i think i'd feel a little guilty for winning another card. I don't even know how SLI works lol.

thanks ya'll

there's 1300 cards total and they give away at least 1 every stream so i bet one of you here can also win one eventually if you're lucky like me.

1,300?! GOT DAMN.

ExoSoul

Banned
you've been there since the beginning, and have been a damn fine soldier

Paham "Double Down" Rick, Infrantry. 3 missions, 8 kills.

you earned that nickname by taking down 2 aliens in a single round of action

Is it to late for me to join the action?
Didn't recognise you without the monkey in the bathrobe xD

It's the same for me with long games.

iosefe

On this Evening, we sustained multiple losses

The invader, changed their tactics, engaging in a full on terror attack in Suez, Egypt. Our XCOM Unit was sent in to deal with the invaders, a squad led by Aleksandr "Mighty" Bosstones.

the Mission was simple enough. Protect the civilians and usher them to safety. We first encountered some floaters. tricky ones to hit, but our soldier did their best, but not without issue. a fresh recruit, Kate Cooper, fumbled at the trigger and was subsequently killed by a Floater. This poor girl had so much hope in her eye.

Soon after we rought vengeance upon the Floaters, something new arrived. it was like nothing we had seen before, like a giant insect. a group of 4 of these creatures skittered in, and tore apart two civilians in front of our eyes. we dispatched them, as quickly as we could, but soon after the bodies of those they gored stood up and went on the offensive. They were quickly dealt with.

It seems we were in the clear after that, but there were still so many people to go and save. The Squad push foreward, going to civilian after civlian.

Fresco Vegetablés
had a very keen eye, and beyond the civilian he was heading to, there he saw it floating in the sky. One last floater. he rush towards the defenless woman to make sure she could escape, but such hopes and dreams were not in his future. He made sure to cover the woman's exit as best he could, and caught a Plasma blast in the back. His loss is a great one to the squad, as he was a great asset to us, and a fine man.

Fresco's actions and deeds until the very end would have made Pamela proud, but at least now they can be together again in Heaven.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Capcom is going crazy with costumes for Rebecca in Resident Evil Zero HD Remaster, two new ones found, but these are spoiler surprises, so click if curious.

cost1.png
cost2.png

Vibranium

Banned
Capcom is going crazy with costumes for Rebecca in Resident Evil Zero HD Remaster, two new ones found, but these are spoiler surprises, so click if curious.

cost1.png
cost2.png

Nice! Wish there were way more for Billy though, like a BSAA skin or something. Or his army outfit from his flashback.

I want that guy to reappear really badly.

Jawmuncher

cost1.png
cost2.png

Not really that spoilery, also on mobile spoiler images don't work FYI. Still no Regina though.
Think I'll just use the Red Rebbeca outfit. Dunno what I'll use for bully.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Nice! Wish there were way more for Billy though, like a BSAA skin or something. Or his army outfit from his flashback.

I want that guy to reappear really badly.

Billy might have more, according to some people with early copies (legitimately have it early (some speed-runners and series enthusiast got copies early it seems), apparently this isn't under any sort of hush-hush thing), there's even more costumes than we know about yet. Rebecca, not including T-shirts, has 16 costumes, though need clarification if that means just costumes or Costumes+T-shirts. Billy needs to be reported on still, but I hope he has more as well. But they said there's some more Rebecca costumes at least we still don't know about.

Not really that spoilery, also on mobile spoiler images don't work FYI. Still no Regina though.
Think I'll just use the Red Rebbeca outfit. Dunno what I'll use for bully.

Good to know, though as I said above, there's apparently even more. XD; I would love a Regina costume, but I do have my doubts (though Rebecca could pull off the look well).

Does Billy get any other cool costumes?

Also I think I'll be playing Real Survival and invisible enemy mode this weekend. I don't think there's a game with better pacing than REmake once you know where to go.

Vibranium

Banned
Billy might have more, according to some people with early copies (legitimately have it early (some speed-runners and series enthusiast got copies early it seems), apparently this isn't under any sort of hush-hush thing), there's even more costumes than we know about yet. Rebecca, not including T-shirts, has 16 costumes, though need clarification if that means just costumes or Costumes+T-shirts. Billy needs to be reported on still, but I hope he has more as well. But they said there's some more Rebecca costumes at least we still don't know about.
(though Rebecca could pull off the look well).

Nice, that's good then, thanks Dusk! It would be cool it he got one with a boonie hat.

Midn1ght

It's a nice change of pace from all the lewd things people were making at launch. I made the Wolfenstein armour and health indicators for fun one time lol.

I played Wolfenstein on PS4 and did not enjoy it that much because the whole time I was thinking "Man, this would be so much better with keyboard & mouse".

I mean look, this is me trying to make a square...Time to think about building a PC again :)

5FMP1LKl.png

Dsyndrome

I played Wolfenstein on PS4 and did not enjoy it that much because the whole time I was thinking "Man, this would be so much better with keyboard & mouse".

I mean look, this is me trying to make a square...Time to think about building a PC again :)

5FMP1LKl.png
Except for the sliding crouch. Made me switch to controller on PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom