• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2016 - Out of cash, out of cache

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludens

Banned
GOT is very good, guys. Much, much better than the TT game.
It provides well written characters, a good overall plot and a funny gameplay, an easier version of Dragon Age Origins's one.
It's really worth.

Uzzy

End of an era. I suppose he is 56 now, so maybe recent events took too much of a toll on him. It's a tragedy that he'll be remembered and mocked for those recent events rather than for his work in creating Populous, Dungeon Keeper and Theme Park.

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ludens, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Enclave -- MB-ACA2CF29A9011ED0 - Taken by ChaosZeroX

I left an offer to Molyneux

lol at everyone that bought Godus in panic

That hacker just funded Godus 2 aka GODI

Ozium

I feel I have a new perspective on just how fragile life is.

I'm going to play GODUS to reflect on it.

Thank you, Peter.

Dr Dogg

I was going to post a really Dr. Dogg length post about how I almost got RNG'd out of a character in Darkest Dungeon was here at one point but, I was dumb and forgot I could do a thing.

I guess my lasting legacy on GAF will be of the guy who writes long winded posts that go overboard in detail, explaining the nuances and finer points of a game instead of keeping it concise, simple and to the point. Or as you lameos would say 'uses 100 words when 10 would do!'.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
I guess my lasting legacy on GAF will be of the guy who writes long winded posts that go overboard in detail, explaining the nuances and finer points of a game instead of keeping it concise, simple and to the point. Or as you lameos would say uses '100 words when 10 would do!'.

We'll start our own business. Verbose Motherfuckers Inc.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF

A Legend of Luca

LILT (EA)

Alchemist's Awakening

The Storm Guard: Darkness is Coming (EA)

Spellweaver (f2p)

Children of Zodiarcs

The Descendant

Detached

Age of Mythology EX: Tale of the Dragon

The Preposterous Awesomeness of Everything

ss_918e9f807f01c348ba5e0619a828f6ee9ab6c92f.1920x1080.jpg
ss_0ddbcab38c1b1c527f2e818f9cd27d8bff616fdb.1920x1080.jpg
ss_299f2f1481609e9b4ad6c0f909cb60e34a78eb8d.1920x1080.jpg
ss_6107937acd4925d597cae03332c33281b9b60a23.1920x1080.jpg

Ozium

Went to play GODUS, had no idea what I was doing so decided to start from scratch...

find out there's no way to reset progress from the game gotta go into the files and delete some shit

GG PETER

Ludens

Banned
Went to play GODUS, had no idea what I was doing so decided to start from scratch...

find out there's no way to reset progress from the game gotta go into the files and delete some shit

GG PETER

Godus is a real life simulator, you can't restart life.
Also I was expecting a crash when you started it. Life is strange.

Lingitiz

Played the first hour of new Tomb Raider...pretty good so far and definitely starts stronger than the 2013 reboot (which I thought was okay but not great). The intro definitely has an Uncharted 2 vibe.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide

Vermintide is getting a free Last Stand mode

337362-h1.jpg

Recent talk about multiple upcoming Games Workshop projects reminds me that I missed Fatshark's Left 4 Dead-ish take on the property, End Times - Vermintide, and need to remedy the situation before long. Some good news on that front: it's getting a survival mode called Last Stand. And it's free! Mostly.

Players will get the mode and a level that takes place in Ubersreik for free, but there will also be another level, set in the woods of Schluesselschloss, offered as paid DLC. If you talk a friend into buying it, they can invite you into a match like it's no big deal. Go on and take a free ride.

There's also a fun challenge to come up with a catchy nickname for "Schluesselschloss." I'm sure you have some ideas. If your name is good -- we're talking top 100, here -- then you'll get the DLC for free.

h3-noscale.jpg
h2-noscale.jpg

Teggy

I'm sure I will enjoy it, but Uncharted 2 is easily the worst game of the franchise and TR2013 was as good as, if not potentially better, than Uncharted/Uncharted 3 (which were the best games from the franchise).

Opinions and all, but you have to admit you are in an extremely small minority here.

Kifimbo

Welp, it happened. I claimed Game of Thrones earlier, but it turns out I already have it. *shame*

Giving it back. Thanks to bloke.

Plus, Haegemonia is still available.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Game of Thrones -- MB-B9617BB19825C43E - Taken by Loptous
Haegemonia -- MB-1E80DA295120E70F - Taken by Vuze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom