• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2017 - Time to get GAMEDUMPED

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is depressing for those of us with no skillz.

1Ytyhte.gif

http://imgur.com/gallery/VKfqz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q77cIT6-HWU

DS2 and DS3 are easy with mouse/kb. A friend completed the entirety of DS1 on mouse/kb, that takes dedication.

DS1 is the only Dark Souls I can play with a KB & M.

2 & 3 are horribly broken when it comes to KB & M, mostly due to the massive input lag and same actions mapped to the same button.

asa

We released a game Power Hover on steam a week ago, I made a post about it on this thread already, but now I've got few keys to give out.

Quote the post to reveal the keys. if you use one, tell others.

We released a game Power Hover on steam a week ago, I made a post about it on this thread already, but now I've got few keys to give out.

I took the second key. Thanks man, I bought this on iOS and really liked it. Mad props for your hard work and polish, it really paid off.

MaxiLive

Thanks for the giveaway! The game looks great. Unfortunately it looks like all the keys have been nabbed :(

Ludens

Banned
I just bought this and i can't remember when was the last time i bought something on Steam XD

C2oM_O-XAAElgI-.jpg:large

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

New Plus release confirmed. EDIT: Checked and in EU this is 6€, not eve a 1:1 conversion, but EU dudes got the expensive price as usual.

Kane and Lynch 2 also has a Halo 2 style ending where you just sit back in utter bewilderment that apparently you've just finished the game.

Also, just got set up for gigabit internet and it should be active within a few hours. I'm so, so excited. Will steam actually download at those speeds?

D

Deleted member 59090

Unconfirmed Member
Kane and Lynch 2 also has a Halo 2 style ending where you just sit back in utter bewilderment that apparently you've just finished the game

It's just the ending of Heat though, except they actually made it.

Orgen

From the bundle.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Orgen, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Stronghold Crusader 2 -- MB-2ED4F1ED7F789840
Rust (Early Access) -- MB-EDE7495891AD5704

t1484947270z1.png

Jadax

While talking about games is fun and all, I'm just too distracted with what's happening today.

I still can't believe that carrot-top is the President of the USA. Things are either going to go really well, or really badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom