• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadownet

Banned
I was totally in the process of giving games anyway >__>
Thanks for the chance.

No problem
Colonel Roy Mustang
:p
3765114-4906767840-n501a.gif

-----------------

What if I enter the Batman giveaway and win something in the meantime? Great giveaway Shadownet!

If you win something in the meantime. You might get throttled?

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Rogue Legacy did that for me a couple weeks back, but I'm just really tired too often. Gotta do something productive with it or I feel like I'm useless.
Lack of motivation is an ugly problem, and I don't know how to deal with that (I also suffer from it myself).

Funnily enough, I didn't like Rogue Legacy. Thought the grinding was too boring, the controls didn't feel good and I wasn't having fun.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of shykyoichi, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 14 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (shykyoichi, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last month, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Sid Meier's Civilization III -- MB-4916BB3D942F2BD1 - Taken by AcademicSaucer. 3 entrants total.
Sid Meiers Ace Patrol -- MB-781F2566F94293C0 - Taken by devonodev. 2 entrants total.
Agricultural Simulator 2013 -- MB-8B64DA5EF3CA9CA6 - Taken by Boom Boom Pow. 2 entrants total.
Spirits -- MB-3EE6D5C6BD4A22CC - Taken by _hekk05. 5 entrants total.
Draw a Stickman -- MB-5589364FE5B4BD04
The Great Jitters: Pudding Panic -- MB-2D806FB5BC4E4F18 - Taken by Locust. 1 entrants total.
Bridge Project -- MB-DAECCE38CB014EAA - Taken by Sharkiller. 3 entrants total.
Agricultural Simulator: Historical Farming -- MB-20EC22D4884AE011 - Taken by Abomination. 1 entrants total.
Galcon Legends -- MB-6241130980637245 - Taken by BernardoOne. 2 entrants total.
Sid Meiers Ace Patrol: Pacific Skies -- MB-EC58F61EC17061B5 - Taken by xeris. 4 entrants total.
Galcon Fusion -- MB-232DB6C1117C2823 - Taken by MulderWasTaken. 1 entrants total.
Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians -- MB-EA2F6D847A0A3884
Professional Farmer 2014 -- MB-8B1C09DBB89283C7 - Taken by Melted77. 4 entrants total.
Crazy Machines 2 -- MB-C176CB67FEDFA1F8 - Taken by drakaenae. 1 entrants total.

t1406124993z1.png

Yrael

I have a feeling there are going to be a whole lot of Modbot giveaways in the next 24 hours. :p

What if I enter the Batman giveaway and win something in the meantime? Great giveaway Shadownet!

Then I think you'd have to give away another game before Shadownet's giveaway ends.

ModBot said:
Instructions for nightstorm:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (nightstorm, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

t1cxE6r.gif
train simulator 12 -- MB-9F36D1D0BFD04719

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Next Doom has parkour, right? They just took the Prey 2 demo and made it Doom instead.

From what I've read it has a double-jump feature that's primarily in service of the fast-paced, oldschoolesque deathmatch MP. It won't be Mirror's Edge in Space.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
heres some oldies

Dredmor is one of my favourite roguelikes ever, I hope someone gets this and loves it as much as I do.

I'm installing it right now. Excited but I'm trying to drown my expectations lol

Origins is kinda weird, the presentation is great, it has the best main theme in the series, but the combat feels "loose" in lack of a better word for it. Oh and giant cars and doors.

I mean shit like that just takes me out of my Batman experience!

lololol, that dick physics!
How much is it?

I hope for 5$ (Xbox had it for 1$ or so i think)

Imagine playing that drunk

It was fun playing that on the Xbox. Dick jokes everywhere when everyone is drunk.

I like how the dicks are swinging.

Best part of the game. You can make the Dick stand still. So you can make poses that are just hilarious.

Yep.

the dick physics are creeping me out.

I hope not. Thats normal Physics there.

Sorry to have mislead people, but this seems to be the next Indie Royale:

Savant Ascend is short but fun, I also played the original version of Mr. Bree and I remember enjoying it.

If an Early Access game has a DDE or the Early Access price is significantly less than the intended final price then I'll endeavour to pick it up sooner rather than later, otherwise I'm happy to wait until it's on sale.

Even when the price is bellow of the full release price I'll wait if I'm not interested in the game, but I'm not a collector. xD

Shadownet

Banned
Happy Batman Day Everyone! Go do something Batman-like! whether it's go help out a random stranger, go party like a playboy billionaire, or brood in your mancave.

Just remember this:

196bxobqusak2jpg.jpg

tumblr_m9en10uqX41qit8aco3_500.gif

Hugstable

Banned
STEAMGAF! Help me choose a game to play right now, the indecision is real. Right now I'm thinking Wolfenstein, Dishonored, Arkham Oranges, Shovel Knight, Shantae, or should I just stop being a bitch and finally get over my Sunbro's death and play some Dark Souls. I wish I really knew how to stream so you guys can witness the fail that is Huguu Souls.

Chariot

STEAMGAF! Help me choose a game to play right now, the indecision is real. Right now I'm thinking Wolfenstein, Dishonored, Arkham Oranges, Shovel Knight, Shantae, or should I just stop being a bitch and finally get over my Sunbro's death and play some Dark Souls. I wish I really knew how to stream so you guys can witness the fail that is Huguu Souls.
My vote for Dishonored or Shovel Knight

No problem
Colonel Roy Mustang
:p
As much as I liked both FMA anime - and watched both in their prime - I am not that badass Col. Mustang. It's Satou from Welcome to the N.H.K.
If you won a game from ModBot in the last month, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
First time seeing this rule being used. Wonder if there'll be any winners.
I have a feeling there are going to be a whole lot of Modbot giveaways in the next 24 hours. :p
I think there will be a lot 1-2 hours before his ga ends.

BasilZero

Arkham Oranges? o_O

Anyways go for Dishonored!

MTTG_Episode30_Web.jpg

Anteater

batman

Arthea

wait 6 more days - play Trails - profit
play 100% oranges not Batman ones inbetween

Shantae if you're into butts!

what now? Even Shantae is a butt game
buttification continues?

Knurek

Shantae if you're into butts!
ShantaeDance7.gif
Shantae_Risky's_Revenge_Monkey_Dance.gif
ShantaeDance4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom