• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grief.exe

Just ordered four new case fans from Amazon. One showed up with a loose ball bearing, causing some extra noise during operation and I contacted Amazon for a replacement.
Now, they are sending me 4 new ones for free. Sign it is time to set up watercooling.

Wait, it just hit me that Transistor is -33% off.

Supergiant doesn't really understand how sales work.

Elaborate?

Play this shit on Normal or Easy and enjoy the ride people.

I agree, the gameplay starts to wear you down on higher difficulties.

Thanks! That's what I'm hearing. I think I'll pick up the main game for starters and go from there.

MRORANGE: Thanks for the incredible OP. I'm going to rely on that!

Enhanced Steam says the Complete pack has gone for sale for $9.99 in the last Winter sale, which is when I bought it as well.

Fox318

Have some tits TitS on me.

2664059-2495977891-HXOuW.gif

Vuze

If you already own SGW2.
EDIT: Dunno what modbot did, but it's NOT Sniper Elite 3, it's Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 Collector's Edition Content Upgrade, redeemable only if you aready own the game.

I guess you used wrong seperators when registering.

Did you use
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 Collector's Edition Content Upgrade : KEY-HERE
?

Elaborate?

I agree, the gameplay starts to wear you down on higher difficulties.

Well, looking at when Transistor released I suppose it's an appropriate sale... For some reason I thought it was an older game than that.

And as to your Spec Ops comment.. that's why the game is so good.

Y'all just don't understand Spec Ops' brilliance.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Play this glorious game on Hard and feel like a hero.

NinjaEdit

Thanks for jinxing it... :(

I never felt like a hero after
I shot the civilian woman running towards me :(

I played on hard until the final level when I thought "I just want this to be over" and lowered it. I was beaten, just like Walker.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Just ordered four new case fans from Amazon. One showed up with a loose ball bearing, causing some extra noise during operation and I contacted Amazon for a replacement.
Now, they are sending me 4 new ones for free. Sign it is time to set up watercooling.

I'll be going the watercooling route the next time I do a CPU upgrade. The Noctua NH-D14 does a great job at keeping my 4.6GHz 2600K at an adequate temperature, however the bloody thing is just too unwieldy.

If you already own SGW2.
EDIT: Dunno what modbot did, but it's NOT Sniper Elite 3, it's Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 Collector's Edition Content Upgrade, redeemable only if you aready own the game.

what did you send in PM?

Cause modbot thinks the name is just "Sniper" which means something was screwed up in the submission PM -- which lead to it grabbing the first result for "sniper" when it searched steam.

Did you do:

Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 More Words Here - KEY

chixdiggit

I am not getting any card drops with Idle Master. It does not show that I have any time played on a game even though the Idle Master shows it running.
Yes I do have Steam Running with me logged in.
I just have the Idle Master files on my Desktop. Is that OK? Should they be in a specific folder in the Steam Files?

well here is the code again since i cant use it

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (salazar547, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 Collector's Edition Content Upgrade -- MB-363AE8ED1D647820 - Taken by topyy

Grief.exe

I'll be going the watercooling route the next time I do a CPU upgrade. The Noctua NH-D14 does a great job at keeping my 4.6GHz 2600K at an adequate temperature, however the bloody thing is just too unwieldy.

I have a D14 as well and its performance, much like the 2500k, has just been too good to justify upgrading.
Really I'm looking for watercooling to get better temps, and quieter operation, for GPUs.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Mechanic Escape -- MB-09B2521B0BD70CB6 - Taken by bluechox2. 1 entrants total.
Hitman -- MB-FC9F68ADE37C47B9 - Taken by L.O.R.D. 3 entrants total.
Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians -- MB-C05BCFC0D32E3787 - Taken by Bacardi151. 1 entrants total.
Draw a Stickman -- MB-4B6738E0359DBAAE - Taken by KainXVIII. 1 entrants total.

t1406830342z1.png

Humble Sci fi bundle
TIER 1: 1$
  • Velocity Ultra
  • Cosmic DJ (EA)
  • QUBE
TIER 2: 6$
  • The Fall
  • Strike Suit Infinity
  • Strike Vector
TIER 3: 15$
  • The Last federation

That's a sweet bundle. I've been interested in The Last Federation, the Fall, and Strike Vector for a while now so I may bite on this.

My backlog will remember this.

wagamer

A couple old keys I have, here you are. Hopefully they work!

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (wagamer, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Europa Universalis III Complete -- MB-FB765EA5C2908C5E - Taken by Interfectum
Limbo -- MB-05100BDEAFDE1EE6 - Taken by cyrok

Anyone here played Strike Suit Infinity? Thinking about getting the bundle but that probably determines it... it looks fun. Kinda wish I hadn't bought Velocity during the summer sale, but oh well haha

Anyone here played Strike Suit Infinity? Thinking about getting the bundle but that probably determines it... it looks fun. Kinda wish I hadn't bought Velocity during the summer sale, but oh well haha

I have and it's just okay in my opinion. It just didn't really draw me in like I was expecting.

Edit: My mistake it was Strike Suit Zero I played, not sure how much they differ though.

Velocity Ultra got a bit grindy near the end, when the levels wont unlock unless you've scored X amount of points.

I gave up around then feeling like i had my fill of the game. It's fun while it lasted, though. And you can do a lot worse for $1.

Yes, BUT: well I can't talk now, but lets say someone is taking me hostage with a pistole at my back. And his name is backlog. :>

I know the feeling. Steam sales and humble bundles are the enemy of the backlogger rebellion.

iosefe

Velocity Ultra got a bit grindy near the end, when the levels wont unlock unless you've scored X amount of points.

I gave up around then feeling like i had my fill of the game. It's fun while it lasted, though. And you can do a lot worse for $1.

you need to experience Level 50 though. there's a reason it has it's own achivement

kudoboi

ModBot said:
Instructions for kudoboi:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (kudoboi, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Q.U.B.E -- MB-FF61C1ABEF9A9AD3 - Taken by xeris
forgot to add NOLURKERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom