• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2016 - Post Sale Hauls, Post Sale Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRORANGE

NFUPZvD.png

HLepZ0y.jpg

Mighty #9
- Tizoc
Inspired or based on the Megaman series’ gameplay style, this game finally released after it’s Kickstarter was funded 3 years ago. Don’t expect anything fancy, but if you’re looking a traditional Megaman gameplay fix, this game may be right up your alley. It features a score system so you could always aim for getting a higher score in future play throughs. PC performance was fine from what I’ve played too.

Zero Time Dilemma
- Tizoc
This is the 3rd game in the Zero Escape series and follows its predecessor’s Visual Novel+puzzle hybrid. It is strongly recommended to be played only after beating the first 2 games, which will be getting Steam releases down the line.
This game’s story follows 9 people who are trapped by an individual who calls himself Zero. They must play a twisted game of life or death if they are to achieve their freedom.
Be forwarned this game has some fucked up deaths in it.

Under Night InBirth
- Tizoc
UNREAL BLACK THINGS ARRIVE AT LAST ON STEAM.
http://i.imgur.com/vrdTwPM.gif
French Bread’s latest fighting game releases on Steam on July 12th and is based on early version of the game. Japanese arcades currently feature the latest ver. Of the game (subtitled ST), and is not available on consoles at this time. Non the less if you like anime fighters, def. give this game a shot, it uses elements from Melty Blood and has some nice animations.

THdtbRc.jpg
  • Do not solicit/trade/sell/beg for games in this thread. The discussion of splitting retail packs is fine though.
  • Do not spam post your steam stats/games count or post damage lists from sales.
  • Examples of good posting behaviour and bad posting behaviour.
  • Don't hype pre-order bundles that you have no idea about.Just buy them!
6DGEBFt.jpg
6DGEBFt.jpg
anvsCf6.jpg

Pm me a recommendation, make sure you request first as someone else might have reserved it.

MRORANGE

Yes, I know the Steam Summer Sale is going on but this is the only time I can publish the thraed, as I'm really busy for the rest of the week.

edit: ah shit, wrong place.

Sorry Mods, please move?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Yes, I know the Steam Summer Sale is going on but this is the only time I can publish the thraed, as I'm really busy for the rest of the week.

edit: ah shit, wrong place.

Sorry Mods, please move?

I gotcha

We're also going to lock this thread until the Summer Sale is finished!

Tektonic

Hoorah, real steam thread for real steam gaf

... so let's get back to complaining about our backlog. :)

Arthea

home, sweet home

so, I'm very tempted to say "I said you so", but nobody cares about cards or market anymore, including valve or so it would seem

Anno

Yay back to the normal Steam thread. That ended up being a good sale, though. Snuck in a few last minute card sales to pick up the Blackwell 4-pack.

Platy

It was a mess.

Because of Steam Guard I had to change my password and then I was not able to sell any card during the sale =P

But this means that I did forged the badge and now I have a butterfly emoticon =D

....and lots of useless gems

Nzyme32

Home sweet home.

Steam sales still getting me to buy stuff I like despite apparently being "worse than ever"

Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
Peggle Nights
LEGO Indiana Jones
Zuma's Revenge
Assassin's Creed Black Flag Digital Standard Edition
This War of Mine
This War of Mine - War Child Charity DLC
Bit Blaster XL
The Sea Will Claim Everything
12 Labours of Hercules
Star Trek 25th Anniversary
Star Trek Judgment Rites
Star Trek Starfleet Academy
Pony Island
The Walking Dead: Michonne
FTL: Faster Than Light Soundtrack
Tales from the Borderlands
Bit Blaster XL
Learn Japanese To Survive! Hiragana Battle
Minerva's Den
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition

And to add to that, my temporary graphics card has been changed from a GTX560 to a GTX 960 (for £60, which should be fine with the 1680x1050 temp monitor) while I still wait for the GTX1070 prices to become better.

Pachimari

Eh, made an impulse buy and ended my haul with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. As soon as I have completed LIMBO, Mafia, Wolfenstein: TNO and Uncharted 4, I'll start on the Call of Duty campaigns.

Arthea

It was a mess.

Because of Steam Guard I had to change my password and then I was not able to sell any card during the sale =P

But this means that I did forged the badge and now I have a butterfly emoticon =D

....and lots of useless gems

gems can be sold, or crafted to booster packs which can be sold. Gems are anything but useless

yuraya

I really loved those picnic sale banners on the front page.

They are gone now :(

I didn't like doing the discovery queue for the cards tho. Was very frustrating and boring tyring to get them all.

I miss the days where you got cards for just voting :(

Sober

Is it just me or the sale prices still up and adding to cart still works?

what, is the summer sale going to last forever? tell me so

L.O.R.D

re-posting from haul thread

my shame haul

83ZjaEf.jpg

uW9voJt.jpg

and bought this just to rise my games count,those bundles was too cheap,i don't even think i will even try to play any of them

aWmrC0X.jpg

about $2 i think.

wallet damage:197.47 SR = $52.65.

Not much for me this sale: The Next Penelope, Assassin's Creed Chronicles Trilogy, Quake 1, Zombie Night Trilogy, Undertale, Crest

Looking forward to Furi this week

And Inside is amazing

Kuroyume

Banned
Nice to see the Steam thread back in its usual place. Sale was really disappointing for me. Came to the realization that I enjoyed the meta games as much as finding games for cheap. Scrolling through a games queue for cards is a poor substitute for the sales meta games of the past. Still miss the achievement type game from a few winters ago. Shame people abused it.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Modbot has now been attached to this thread

ZoIWFMJ.gif

Asiratlan

Really bad sales for me, only bought Stardew Valley in the end. Really disappointed since they removed the punctual sales.

My haul:

Beyond Eyes
Civ V Map Packs (My remaining DLC for the game)
Crusader Kings II cosmetic DLC (lots of it)
Half-Life: Blue Shift + Opposing Force
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number Soundtrack
Lisa
Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor GOTY (via price error)
Shovel Knight
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
The Witness

Not my strongest haul, but most of my wishlist is relatively new.

Knurek

Daily animu deal:

How Long to Beat

Main Story: 69 Hours
Main Story and Extras: 89 Hours
Completionist: 94 Hours
Crying factor: 150%

Buy the game, people.

Pachimari

Damn, I just counted how much money I spent during the sales, and I am really shocked. I should learn to contain myself. At least the damage done were "only" half as bad as my first Steam sale a few years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom