• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2017 - Magical Pyres can't melt Cold Steel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deques

so yeah, 70+ games finished this year and this

150_100zzlad.jpg

I'm at 40 finished games so far, just 30 shy games lesser than you

In a way I should be thankful to those achievement-whore games, they removed any interest I had in steam achievements.

I just ignore these games

haendeul

Thanks, but neither version of that file is applicable to my computer. I've spent so many hours trying to fix this issue now that I've started to accept that I'm never getting sound from this motherboard again in Windows.

For record the board is a MSI X79MA-GD45 which is supposed to have a Realtek ALC892 for audio. MSI is not updating the board anymore, their live update tool is just a joke program trying to install bloatware and toolbars. Windows security center is able to detect that there is a problem with audio, but it can't figure out how to fix it by itself. I've tried installing updates from Realtek, but it's rejected by Windows which claims that I already have the best drivers.

Arminsc

I was doing well with the 52 games challenge until may, when I had 18 games, and I've just played tekken and csgo since then. Should put myself together and keep going

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ludens, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Zonitron 10 games pack -- MB-F50A48F6CAFA62BC - Taken by rainking187

Arthea

I was doing well with the 52 games challenge until may, when I had 18 games, and I've just played tekken and csgo since then. Should put myself together and keep going

nah, play what you enjoy, I failed that challenged last year because I got addicted to the MMO, so this year I'm making up for it, and because I feel like it. I mean I've played a whole bunch of horrible games just because they are short, but I still play long games all the time, so yeah, play what you want and enjoy.

I'm at 40 finished games so far, just 30 shy games lesser than you

I just ignore these games

you gonna make it to 52 then too.

it was fun at start, but they are for the most part very bad games, so yeah

that Kingdoms and Castles game looks charming:
7tdWNUC.gif

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ludens, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Escape this -- MB-2B6768FE2D189DD4 - Taken by FeedMeAStrayCat

Arminsc

nah, play what you enjoy, I failed that challenged last year because I got addicted to the MMO, so this year I'm making up for it, and because I feel like it. I mean I've played a whole bunch of horrible games just because they are short, but I still play long games all the time, so yeah, play what you want and enjoy.

Yeah, you're right. I just play multiplayer so I keep in touch with my friends in my hometown, since I moved recently to another town and it gets lonely at times, and those multiplayer games take most of my gaming time. Fortunately I have some free days next week, and hopefully I can finish Prey and Transistor then!

Ascheroth

Any other games other than Cuphead, Pyre and Tacoma I should look forward to the next 1-2 months?
Trails of Cold Steel
Ys VII and/or Zwei II

Yeah, that's why I don't like the idea of setting a goal for 'x number of games completed in y time'. Sounds like work.

Anno

Any other games other than Cuphead, Pyre and Tacoma I should look forward to the next 1-2 months?

Divinity: Original Sin 2 launches from Early Access on 9/14. If the rest of the game is as crazy and fun as the parts I've played of the first act it'll be up there for GOTY '17.

KainXVIII

Only now noticed, that my steam account is 9 years old (Valve even shows party balloons on main page or it is Enhanced Steam extension? 😀) How to celebrate it?!

Wok

This one looks cool as well: it was wishlisted by the dev of Unexplored. Planned for release for the end of summer.

The paint workshop for the game.
You should actually seel be able to download it on Steam I think with the correct command since it was FoD

I wish I knew how to download the paint workshop but I could not find the depot.

Ladekabel

I thought Divinity OS supported Steam Cloud and because of that support cloud saves. I downloaded it on my new SSD but my savegames aren't there. I have a backup thankfully.

This one looks cool as well: it was wishlisted by the dev of Unexplored. Planned for release for the end of summer.

I wish I knew how to download the paint workshop but I could not find the depot.

I'm not sure why or when, but I backed this directly from the dev. I have an alpha build on my Steam account right now but I haven't tried it.

I'm doing good at the 52 games challenge, five months left and I only have four games left til meet the goal.

I've been counting each individual Disney Infinity playset as one game.

Mivey

I bought this directly from the dev at the very beginning for 5$ because I liked the early demo they had.
This is how I feel every time someone mentions the game's release:
How so? It was 15$ on Indie gogo, if I recall.
They recently published a blog post detailing their reasons. In essence they are both developing the game and making a somewhat experimental HTML5 engine. It also doesn't help that RPGs don't tend to be small in terms of content. If it were a linear action game, they would probably long have finished.

Annubis

How so? It was 15$ on Indie gogo, if I recall.
They recently published a blog post detailing their reasons. In essence they are both developing the game and making a somewhat experimental HTML5 engine. It also doesn't help that RPGs don't tend to be small in terms of content. If it were a linear action game, they would probably long have finished.

I'm trying to remember and actually, I might have been a bundle... anyone with access to IsThereAnyDeal that can confirm?
It was either directly on their site (i.e. not indiegogo campaign) or a bundle very early in their development.
You basically got a Steam key and at that point, the game was the tutorial only.

I haven't touched it since so I'm probably in for a major surprise the day I launch the game again.

Monooboe

That looks really cool! Sound interesting with a procedural zelda like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom