• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2014 - Enhanced Electronics Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deepo

Edit: Fixed it. The solution was to set bSmoothFramerate to True, and increase the maxsmoothedframerate instead. Otherwise, the stupid Bink player started using 100% of my CPU over time, and that caused the audio stutter. Using about 5% with bSmoothFramerate to True.

Original: GAF, I need your help.

Does anyone have Lost Planet 3? If so, if you have it installed, or have at some point played it, could you please go to the following directory:

Code:
%USERPROFILE%\Documents\My Games\LostPlanetGame\LostPlanetGame\Config

If you have a file there called LostPlanetEngine.ini, could you please send it to me, or maybe paste the contents on PasteBin?

I'm having some trouble with the audio after downloading the Hi-Res Movie pack, and I'm pretty sure it's caused by a change in this file. But it seems impossible to get the original now that the DLC is activated on my game in Steam.

Thanks to anyone that can help!

Garcia

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Civilization III -- MB-D09CD1CFC4330485 - Taken by skullmuffins
Company of Heroes 2: Soviet Skin - Four Color Belorussian -- MB-EF9BD352B1BE24F2 - Taken by Iron Badger
Company of Heroes 2: German Commander - Storm Doctrine -- MB-8534AA00A0EEDE83
PAYDAY 2 Orc and Crossbreed Masks -- MB-24A0DA09E6D8FBD0 - Taken by dave is ok
Company of Heroes 2: Soviet Commander - Conscripts Support Tactics -- MB-F85A6CD7CB38861A
Total War: Rome II - Nomadic Tribes Culture Pack -- MB-CAE5F773B5F2E9A4
Company of Heroes 2: German Skin - Four Color Disruptive Pattern -- MB-943F787DFAA97BE6

GAF, I need your help.

Does anyone have Lost Planet 3? If so, if you have it installed, or have at some point played it, could you please go to the following directory:

Code:
%USERPROFILE%\Documents\My Games\LostPlanetGame\LostPlanetGame\Config

If you have a file there called LostPlanetEngine.ini, could you please send it to me, or maybe paste the contents on PasteBin?

I'm having some trouble with the audio after downloading the Hi-Res Movie pack, and I'm pretty sure it's caused by a change in this file. But it seems impossible to get the original now that the DLC is activated on my game in Steam.

Thanks to anyone that can help!

Can't you deactivate DLC in Steam now? Just deactivate it and then verify integrity, and that should get everything back in order.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
why all the excitment about the sale anyway, everyone always just shits on it and says how its worse every year :p

yuraya

4egxWSp.png

Literally got it a few seconds after the Burn it all card dropped. Gotta love irony. Would have been amazing if the booster packed came before the card.

why all the excitment about the sale anyway, everyone always just shits on it and says how its worse every year :p

Sales in June are supposed to be like good old days with these awesome ARGs and incredible discocunts and no community choosing Borderlands 2 for the million time.
I have no idea, I'm a Steam user for 2 years only.

Grief.exe

omg that devil's third trailer gameplay video looks horrible, what happened itagaki, this is almost sad to see :((

now I want to play some ninja gaiden

I've mentioned it frequently, but I hope tecmo's policy shift towards PC gaming nets us a Ninja Gaiden Black port.
I would even take Sigma

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
the real tragidy with the steam sale is the disapointing lack of base price drops all around, all I can see is Lords of Shadow 2 dropped to 29.99€ (from 39.99), most other stuff is still the same (which doesnt bode well for shittier discounts, like 50% only for example)

Deadfall Adventures still 39.99€... like really? >_>

Garcia

wait this cant be right, modbot is telling me I have a bunch of unclaimed keys, including some big stuff like Dark Souls, Cook Serve Delicious, Van Helsing or Papers Please

stump where are you :(

Oh boy, I've been waiting for a CSD raffle for a while! :)

Grief.exe

Heh. Shovel Knight devs get fucked for waiting for Nintendo. A May PC release would have been perfect.

That is the reason for the delays? These indie/console partnerships are beginning to be frustrating.

The larger your library, the less interesting sales periods will become.

Rhaknar

Oh boy, I've been waiting for a CSD raffle for a while! :)

i think modbot is just drunk because most of these are steam links, and if they were unclaimed they would still be in my inventory (right?)

but for funsies, this is what modbot is saying:

You have the following unclaimed keys registered with ModBot:
The Cave --
Dark Souls Prepare To Die Edition --
Wargame: European Escalation --
Terraria --
Guacamelee Gold Edition --
Hotline Miami --
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing --
Papers, Please --
Cook, Serve, Delicious! --
Thomas Was Alone --
Tiny & Big in Grandpa's Leftovers --

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
Fly'n is a Steam key, the other three are Desura.

ModBot said:
Instructions for En Ex:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Alchemy Mysteries Prague Legends -- MB-1664550B7BE7879E - Taken by redlacs
Blue Rose -- MB-53F23A77670256D8
Fly'n -- MB-371B2EC3C6CE6DB6 - Taken by Nabs
Little Trus Man -- MB-E367248F05A288CF - Taken by Diedac

Lomax

I'm not kidding, just made another 3 badges and got a foil.

Well, the current amounts on the market would reflect more of a 1/10 ratio than 1/100, so it's possible this set has a higher drop rate for foils, even if it is unlikely they'd change anything. I made 5 badges and didn't get any, but then again, I got cards for 90 games before I even got one foil, and I'm at something like 130 games now and have had 2 total, so clearly foils don't like me.

Durante

Divinity OS kickstarter update said:
Because of the voice recordings (and a few other things which will become clear soon) we have to delay the release of Divinity: Original Sin by 10 days.
Boom.

I'm getting tempted to buy a bunch of these mysterious cards if they drop below £0.10 a piece and see if they bump back up once the sale starts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom