• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2014 - Enhanced Electronics Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarmaCow

Has From Software or Namco said anything about the DS2 season pass being available outside of Steam? I wouldn't mind using my GMG credit on it.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Has From Software or Namco said anything about the DS2 season pass being available outside of Steam? I wouldn't mind using my GMG credit on it.

when has a publisher ever commented directly on what retailers they will sell their stuff on?

Garcia

Bonus question:

Is there a pattern to which game goes on sale at the very beginning of the sale? Like Valve opening each sale with that Portal 1 & 2 bundle pack, or is it never the same game?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Bonus question:

Is there a pattern to which game goes on sale at the very beginning of the sale? Like Valve opening each sale with that Portal 1 & 2 bundle pack, or is it never the same game?

no pattern

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Scorpion_kill_Sub-Zero.gif

HrRIR76.png

Listening to the KOTOR sound track makes me happy a I'm reminded of the great times I had playing through the games.

P.S. It's happening! I get paid at around midnight on Thursday night which is only about six hours after the start of the sale (BST) so my wallet will soon be ready.

Holy shit, now I'm glad that I didn't pick up Colonial Marines on GMG last week

I'm enjoying my time with it so far.
Had some great moments in co-op with kevinlever. Best heads up ever.

I'll put it this way -- I'm getting my $3 out of it and I like it enough that I'm interested in coping the story DLC cheap.

time to show how much of a noob I am, but why does that gif have sound? o_O

It's not a GIF. It's a MOOOOOOVIE. :p

Arthea

Brutally honest! LOL.

Anyways, good to know it's always random. I'd be super hyped if they started this sale with Risk of Rain or Cook, Serve, Delicious.

not true, you get what you want for voting and then community will vote against it
EVERY SINGLE TIME

Ruruja

It's easy to think the steam sales aren't that good anymore, but usually it's due to us owning most of the big games on sale.

For someone who doesn't own a Skyrim or a Portal 2 etc, I'm sure the magic is still alive.

I wish I didn't own all these games ;_;

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
It's easy to think the steam sales aren't that good anymore, but usually it's due to us owning most of the big games on sale.

For someone who doesn't own a Skyrim or a Portal 2 etc, I'm sure the magic is still alive.

I wish I didn't own all these games ;_;

There's only one thing to do: get your account locked and start over with a new one!

Turfster

Brutally honest! LOL.

Anyways, good to know it's always random. I'd be super hyped if they started this sale with Risk of Rain or Cook, Serve, Delicious.

Seriously, though.
If it's not your first Steam sale, it's basically "got this, got this, do people really care about this, got this, bah, got this"
Also, the community choices are always for the game you already have and that 'everyone' should already have.

Zeknurn

I must be blind, how do I decline trade offers that I no longer have the items for? The decline offer, respond to offer are all gone and the only button I have left is report scam.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
obvious the steam sale is coming this week cos of how little games are on the week long deal

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Was surprised to see so few weeklong deals for a second.

The 19th can't come soon enough.

kevin1025

Banned
I'm enjoying my time with it so far.
Had some great moments in co-op with kevinlever. Best heads up ever.

I'll put it this way -- I'm getting my $3 out of it and I like it enough that I'm interested in coping the story DLC cheap.

It's not a GIF. It's a MOOOOOOVIE. :p

Yeah, epic heads up! After playing through the game solo, playing through it on co-op is miles better. Makes the game a lot more fun.

Seriously, though.
If it's not your first Steam sale, it's basically "got this, got this, do people really care about this, got this, bah, got this"
Also, the community choices are always for the game you already have and that 'everyone' should already have.

Yup, theres always one game that never goes on sale and has a huge discount, one that everyone has been waiting to go on sale and make NeoGaf threads urging people to vote for it, and the other is Orcs Must Die 2.... Guess which one always wins.

Garcia

Seriously, though.

Now that you mention it, I'm beginning to understand why SteamGAF goes bitter whenever a popular game gets the community vote. . . I kept wondering about the general negativity whenever a critically acclaimed title won, but now I get it: It's because, past your first Steam sale, you basically own every game that will be likely to win.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
For JaseC

3000.png

The name hasn't up at STS yet.

Interesting. Took 'em long enough. :p I didn't think Valve was going to bother with a 3k badge and instead wait until 4k (250 -> 500 -> 1,000 -> 2,000 -> 4,000). With the Summer Sale being moved forward to June once more I probably won't hit 3k myself until late July at the earliest. *grumble*

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
This sale could be interesting for a number of reasons. Even for those of us that seemingly own everything, just think of all the games that have been added to Steam (whether you consider that a good thing or a bad thing) since the last sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom