• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazz573

Speaking of Kickstarters, I have an absolutely ridiculous suggestion, that only would work in my dreams: Sega should kickstart a console, with Shenmue 3 as a launch title. :p I told you it was ridiculous.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
How is Rome 2 still 54,99€ base price? Sega pls

Salsa

pc conference speakers

IqyuWNV.png

jensen in there

thom glunt sold a copy of strafe with that pose

def sim

The KH3 gameplay reveal made me hate the fact that I liked the first game. Almost everything in it looked and sounded stupid.

Disney is cool, though.

Well, you know what you're going to get with Blizzard at the PC Gamer event, Hearthstone and Heroes of the Storm. They're pretty much free-to-play first and foremost now.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I assume KI is just wishful thinking and there aren't actual rumblings?

Jawmuncher

KI win 10 app store exclusive

Man, fighting game lovers have it swell. So many great games and almost all have thousands of hours of replayability.

PvP is bane of me though.

latest

Just want a excuse to buy Riptor. Even though I have a Xbox one.

I assume KI is just wishful thinking and there aren't actual rumblings?

They were asking and polling about a PC version earlier this year.

FLD

No one answered in the sale thread so I might as well ask here:

I'm about to pull the trigger on Neptunia 1 and 2 before the deal ends, is any of the DLC worth getting?

Edit: Thx a bunch Syphon Filter?

Well, you know what you're going to get with Blizzard at the PC Gamer event, Hearthstone and Heroes of the Storm. They're pretty much free-to-play first and foremost now.

I don't doubt the next iteration of diablo being F2P.
cry.gif

Jazz573

If only Japanese PC devs had their own event. I don't count Comiket, that's just amateurs. Not that they aren't good. And I release sometimes the bigger companies put out stuff there, but it's still not the same. I bet Milamber would be happy. :p

zkylon

zkylewd
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom