• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Dogg

Sooooo moving on I just got an email for the Triad Wars beta. I guess I could tarnish my memories of Sleepy Dawgs and check it out.

Sooooo moving on I just got an email for the Triad Wars beta. I guess I could tarnish my memories of Sleepy Dawgs and check it out.

No, just don't.
It's basically a CoC game, you can only interact with other players by attacking their base, that's all. Other than that, it's just Sleeping Dogs.

r3n4ud

everyone speaking about Bloodborne ? good

http://www.amazon.fr/dp/B00SGDOGN0/

7cuAwhA.jpg

CKy6HfG.jpg
You opened a thread for that? :/

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
You folks are so bitter ͡( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Im eating sour skittles as we speak. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

We'll get a third version of Dark Souls 2 when Win 10 will be released with DX12 support.
Dark Souls 2 Like a Cow Edition, including a zombie tanga if you preorder it. New gameplay feature is invisible enemies.

A Zombie Tanga? Nooooooooooo you're killing me.

derExperte

oh man .. i really should read your post before i post some thing

You also should start using the search function more since to be honest you're very often very late, there already was a thread that got locked hours ago and opening new ones about old stuff is a quick way to get junior'd.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Anyway, is really strange From didn't put a store page for DS2 new version yet. Maybe they decided to give the update for free, leaving the opportunity to buy the season pass for it?

From doesn't decide shit when it comes to that stuff ... it's all in the hands of Scamco

MUnited83

For you.
Anyway, is really strange From didn't put a store page for DS2 new version yet. Maybe they decided to give the update for free, leaving the opportunity to buy the season pass for it?
That ain't happening :p Scholar of Sin DX 11 edition includes all dlc, so you couldn't do that.
And the old edition is getting a update as well, just not with everything DX 11 edition has.

Decided to start up Depths of Peril. Starts out like a single-player MMO with Diablo elements - you can get randomized loot that you have to identify before you can use, you talk to people in town, get quests, etc. - but there also seemed to be some Civilization elements in that your faction is competing with other NPC-run factions. Didn't quite figure out what that means, until...

Tutorial guy tells me to get quests from the other people in town as a quest in and of itself. So I go do that. One person tells me to go to the forest, and defeat monsters to collect 6 pottery shards. You know, bog-standard MMO stuff. I start doing that, I've collected 3 shards...then it tells me I failed the quest because some NPC collected 6 shards before I did.

...And then I quit the game. I couldn't even process what had just happened. Has ANYONE ever wished for a single-player game that simulates quest-item ninja looters?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Decided to start up Depths of Peril....

...And then I quit the game. I couldn't even process what had just happened. Has ANYONE ever wished for a single-player game that simulates quest-item ninja looters?

Obviously, someone has.

derExperte

Price increase in 2hrs, don't miss Freedom Planet for cheap. https://www.indiegala.com/monday

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (derExperte, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Crimzon Clover WORLD IGNITION Deluxe Edition -- MB-EF72CDE83A6FB55A - Taken by Saty
Vanguard Princess -- MB-682C26D8974F63A9

dex3108

Damn SteamGAF earthquake really shaked us here :D It is always strange when you don't know if it was earthquake or your speakers XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom