• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sure is better than that turd of a Netflix show.

I thought I was literally the only one who thought this... I started questioning my own sanity. How could nearly everybody be wrong? When nearly everybody is fucking wrong, that's how.

And Splatoon looks fantastic but I can't justify buying a system for it. Burned once by a Wii I barely ever played.

Thanks for the heads up on the Fahrenheit deal. I remember having mixed feelings about it even at release but I'll gladly add it to my library for less than a couple of buckaroos.

Now, to get back to idling for dat yearly Alan Wake sale.

zkylon

zkylewd
well, guide in hand, got a whole bunch of progress in la mulana, got to chapter 26/31 from the guide lol

overall my enjoyment of the game def decreased as it went on and i'm kind of in a state of like the more i played it the more disapopinted i get.

at this point it's just obtuse and confusing and reading guides is boring and i hate it.

i love like the 5 minutes i can get by without a guide, but this game is too extreme about some things in not a great way

tbh i just want to get it over with and move on. i'm not obsessed with finishing games but i feel like i'll regret not beating this one, so i'll try to get to the end

also i tried one more run of stickshift but got pulled by the cops again. too sexy of a ride i guess. so no good ending for me, just gonna delete this thing...

hmm it's always been on the steam store, I think I got it from a bundle a while back with overlord
for some reason i didn't think it was on steam

i never got to play this but i remember this being one of the games i wrote about like 8 years ago or something

rtcn63

Woke up to experience a brief power outage, hope my externals are okay.

Went to a yard sale with family, racists in trucks decided to harass us and give us a thinly veiled "you don't fuckin' belong here" spiel.

It's still too hot to play video games. My psyche.

I've only watched the first episode of Daredevil, it was good, and I like the Stardust guy.

iosefe

HfVGHtB.png

This has gone too far

zkylon

zkylewd
izombie where have u been all my life

I told you, the game is impossible without a guide. For one thing you figured out by your own, you'll get stucked into other 100 puzzles. And if you don't costantly check a guide trying to get alone, you'll get stucked more soon than later and you will need to backtrack with the guide in order to complete what you left.
I did the whole game with the solution, still I can't open a shortcut in a tower because I was supposed to do some stuff in a specific order but I did not, so that shortcut stays closed forever. And Hell Temple is still waiting for me, I managed to reach like the first save-point, but I gave up.

yea i missed the tower shortcut too which was a total bitch

madjoki

Looks like many games got removed. :(

[325340] Removed store name – WAKFU - Ogrest Pack
[351590] Removed store name – Infinite Crisis™ Basic Pack
[373450] Removed store name – UFHO2 - Game Soundtrack
[371790] Removed store name – Ramayana
[369620] Removed store name – F-1 drive
[13510] Removed store name – Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter® 2
[13640] Removed store name – Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter®
[44310] Removed store name – F1 2010™

F-1/Ramayana subs are in store, so could be mistake.

Jawmuncher

Looks like many games got removed. :(

[351590] Removed store name – Infinite Crisis™ Basic Pack
[373450] Removed store name – UFHO2 - Game Soundtrack
[371790] Removed store name – Ramayana
[369620] Removed store name – F-1 drive
[13510] Removed store name – Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter® 2
[13640] Removed store name – Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter®
[44310] Removed store name – F1 2010™

F-1/Ramayana subs are in store, so could be mistake.

Hmm wonder if the ads are why Advanced Warfighter got removed.

Anyone got their Nuuvem Fahrenheit key yet? Paid this morning, haven't got it yet, a little frustrated since obviously being able to access support via Nuuvem isn't very plausible.
Bought yesterday, still no key.

Gonna be a long wait it seems.
Da hotel life. Criminal Minds and fast food. I'm so bored.
Business trip?

Movies made me associate motels rooms only with murder or gangbangs.
Sure is a lot of talking in Rise of the argonauts, which I actually kind of like because it seems like you get points from choosing dialogues to put into learning new skills. Game doesn't really explain anything though, or maybe I just don't remember.

It's not really a bad looking game after some tweaks and forcing HBAO+, it's actually one of the games that really benefit from that.
Wow this games looks good.

Chronoja

A quick question if anyone can answer it, how do apps of app type "guide" interact with steam? As in, do they get added to the games list and not +1 or are the added to a different section like software?

I've never bought a guide and completely forget how they used to work when not tagged as dlc.

A quick question if anyone can answer it, how do apps of app type "guide" interact with steam? As in, do they get added to the games list and not +1 or are the added to a different section like software?

I've never bought a guide and completely forget how they used to work when not tagged as dlc.

I bought the guide for Millennium 4/5 yesterday. When you launch that game, it gives you the option to launch it proper or to open the guide instead. They seem to count as DLC.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Ugh why does Akiba's Trip crash when using windowed mode and why alt + tab make the game windowed when playing full screen -_-

Wow, you can now search for unredeemed keys only, how convinient.

nvm that, it seems to be buggy, every link says already used when you click on them, sorry. :(

I managed to get Batman Arkham City! Real cool man thanks. Be sure to put them in email tags next time so you have to be quoted to see the links.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
It's really not a good looking game most of the time, lol

but to be fair I turned off dof blur that might've been able to hide a few flaws, but I didn't really like the blur it adds to the entire screen

Damn, you weren't kidding. That area looks more like Unreal Engine 2 than it does 3 in most areas.

Kagemusha

The situation with Arkham Knight is an exact repeat of what happened with Saints Row 4. I imagine history will repeat itself and international users who pre-ordered prior to the game being made unavailable to those with international IPs will be given ROW keys, but even if you do find yourself with a BR key, it's merely an activation-level restriction -- the game itself is region free, so once said key has been registered there's no need for a VPN.

maty

I was just invited to this group and I couldn't be happier
:p

invite7yodb.png

On a more relevant subject, to anyone who played Super Win This Game 4 new achievements were added. I believe all related to speedrun events.

swtgdusjj.png

BasilZero

Here's hoping Prince of Persia franchise goes on sale this year's summer sale....maybe they'll even make a reboot of the series by announcing it at E3? (or not) lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom