• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2016 - VAC to life, VAC to reality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nb26n1O.png

Humble Narrative Bundle

Eila

Don't just take it - play it! I know it's almost sacrilege around these parts, but the game was pretty great and you should all play it.

I'll have you know I not only obtained Contradiction last year, but also played it! I've been waiting for another FMV game to pop up on the cheap.

Cibele has cleavage on the cover. Does that make it anime?

Pretty sure she has some anime (I think Card Captor Sakura) poster in her room. So close enough.

Zeeman

Oh man, I really want the Sorcery games, but I'd rather play it on iOS (like I played 80 Days and Her Story). The only other game I don't already own in some fashion in the BTA is Cibele. Hmm...

Lomax

80 Days and Sorcery are both great on mobile, it's almost a shame they didn't include the android versions. No idea about the Steam versions but I can't imagine they are much different.

mp1990

Banned
Read Only Memories 2064 is some cool as hell visual novel, has excellent writing and pixel art and approaches social themes with lots of nuance, y'all better get on it
or just wait for a bit because I plan on giving away my copy here

Also I'm gonna fight and hurt Hektor

tmarg

Nox is pretty good. I got it for like $1 during one of gog's stupid sales, so it's not a particularly expensive game that they're giving away, but it's definitely worth picking up if you don't have it.

Hektor

Read Only Memories 2064 is some cool as hell visual novel, has excellent writing and pixel art and approaches social themes with lots of nuance, y'all better get on it
or just wait for a bit because I plan on giving away my copy here

Also I'm gonna fight and hurt Hektor

Don't hold back! (ง’̀-‘́)ง

RE: The new Humble Bundle, if you already bought a game on another platform. Or received it as a freebie through Plus or Games with Gold. Would you feel justified in giving the developer nothing for the Humble split?

I already have Broken Age on Plus, didn't really feel like playing the game on Vita, so I'm considering giving more money to other devs.

Lomax

At this point, I'd assume everyone in this thread knows the "use two windows" trick on Humble Bundle. Or is very new here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom