• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2016 - VAC to life, VAC to reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adnor

Banned
Man, last thread didn't even made it to 300 pages.

While the Indiepocalypse may not be real, the Steampocalypse is.

EDIT: I'm playing Dishonored for the first time and
man the betrayal is so obvious that I almost expected them to not do it

gngf123

Oh hey, a new thread. How's everyone doing?

Fun seeing names I've not seen in months.

I can't stop playing Rocket League. Send help.

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
My write up on Doom would have just been a link to E1M1, personally.

Man, does that music bring back a super nostalgia tsunami.

I need to play through the original DOOM again....unfortunately I own it.....ON 3.5" FLOPPIES, lol, and I don't have a 3.5" floppy drive anymore!!!

:(

gurm3n

Neo Member
ok i'm back to posting in the steam thread skipped most of april

hello guys

ChUtCOKU4AAVtZj.jpg:large

I really hate that, I can't believe most of the old call of duty games are SO expensive... it's ridiculous.

April Showers bring May Giveaways!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (HP_Wuvcraft, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Army of Tentacles: (Not) A Donald Trump Dating Sim #2 -- MB-0D991854DB12208A - Taken by Baron_Calamity
Army of Tentacles: (Not) A Donald Trump Dating Sim #3 -- MB-52DD1BFC84D06598 - Taken by gurm3n
Army of Tentacles: (Not) A Donald Trump Dating Sim -- MB-B3B0187A09BF2A96 - Taken by dave is ok
Army of Tentacles: (Not) A Donald Trump Dating Sim #4 -- MB-8D4E9448FA4CF538 - Taken by Annubis
Army of Tentacles: (Not) A Donald Trump Dating Sim #5 -- MB-103C7CE6B257F025 - Taken by kurahador

zkylon

zkylewd
wish the achievements weren't so grindy in dks3

i enjoyed hunting them in dks1 and specially in dks2 cos they were sort of a "see all content" checklist but here it's like either very tediously grinding out items or engaging with the really laggy pvp so idk

downloading disgaea...

Grief.exe

I really hate that, I can't believe most of the old call of duty games are SO expensive... it's ridiculous.

It's price protection since they've been essentially creating the same product for the last decade. Activision tries to push people towards their newest product by giving relatively absurd prices to their old games.

I picked Call of Duty 1 and Modern Warfare up when they hit $5 for the first time a couple years ago, it was a big deal at the time but those prices are still broken for games that old. Modern Warfare does not hold up at all by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom