• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2016 - VAC to life, VAC to reality

Status
Not open for further replies.
About strangers in Steam, never forget this
562v8W4.png

Somethings never change.

Tizoc

Ppl hatin on the platinum tmnt game are goin striaght to the block list
Crom laughs at their poor gaming tastes

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
We at least can't criticise the TMNT game for being too much of a retread of a game from 20 years ago.

Tizoc

We at least can't criticise the TMNT game for being too much of a retread of a game from 20 years ago.
Man a 10-15 dollar priced beatemup tmnt game wouldve been baller
Simple straight forward gameplay, short playthrus with decent replayability

Ban Puncher

pQmlFTd.png

8zYGilM.gif

That's right, anime enthusiasts. SteamGAFs favourite f u c k b o y has returned to save you all from further anaemic community threads.

With a shiny new name to boot.

But I do not come back empty handed. For I have brought you a gift.

The gift of anime.

gKqQyqE.gif

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ban Puncher, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code -- MB-59BAFB92E5F2EF13 - Taken by Chairmanchuck. 50 entrants total.

t1462172921z1.png

And remember, my darling imoutos.

BTHUmHz.gif

Benedict

Hope you all have a great Labour Day!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Benedict, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

The Shiva -- MB-61D9299F1301855B - Taken by KenOD

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
I've been interested in it for quite some time, so thanks. I'll play it tomorrow.

Tellaerin

As much as I've enjoyed Dark Souls so far, getting cursed and having to grind souls to buy a purging stone is really sapping my enthusiasm right now. :s

Tellaerin

Equip curse resistant gears. You should have plenty right now.

Nothing besides this Black Knight Shield I'm using.

That's okay, though. I did some grinding and bought a couple of stones from that kindly priest in the belltower who's totally not creepy at all, ehehehe~

zkylon

zkylewd
so i've finally gotten 10 points with every stardew bachelor/bachelorette so it's time to decide who i marry

i figured the most romantic way of deciding it would be...

Z4wyYyg.png

AgI3Yuv.png
(some spoilers, click to reveal)

spreadsheets!

difficult choice, haley doesn't have any bad points but she's also not that interesting and my front runners abigail and harvey have as many bad points as good

i'd also feel really good in marrying maru just to make demetrius mad but i don't think that's what love is about

i love leah but do i want to spend the rest of my life with someone that doesn't like pizza?

difficult choices...

Anteater

wolfenstein the new order runs really well on my 760 gtx, I've read horrible story about performance with this game, I guess idtech engine is kind of random as hell

Tellaerin

so i've finally gotten 10 points with every stardew bachelor/bachelorette so it's time to decide who i marry

spreadsheets!

Reading that probably just spoiled the entire game for me, didn't it? : /

(And no, spreadsheets are totally not romantic. Bad zky.)

data

Z4wyYyg.png

AgI3Yuv.png

spreadsheets!

difficult choice, haley doesn't have any bad points but she's also not that interesting and my front runners abigail and harvey have as many bad points as good

i'd also feel really good in marrying maru just to make demetrius mad but i don't think that's what love is about

i love leah but do i want to spend the rest of my life with someone that doesn't like pizza?

difficult choices...

Which portrait mod is that?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
speaking of anime, does Ys 7 not have a PC version? is that why its no on Steam yet? whats going on there, tech wise it seems the same as Origins or Felghana from what I remember of it (hell it looks better than those)

I miss Man Puncher's obnoxious anime gifs.

speaking of anime, does Ys 7 not have a PC version? is that why its no on Steam yet? whats going on there, tech wise it seems the same as Origins or Felghana from what I remember of it (hell it looks better than those)

It actually does have a PC version but it was released in China. 50% chance it was a carp port.

Hektor

Z4wyYyg.png

AgI3Yuv.png

spreadsheets!

I don't understand why Abigails last point is marked as a negative. That said, Maru is the only right choice.

It does have a PC port, but it's Chinese and by Joyoland. The port is bad and riddled with DRMs. XSEED does have a possibility of bringing it over as they COULD work on Ao no kiseki's PC port as well...will they though? That's up in the air.

And if they do, expect a ton of work for Sara, who's already working on Xanadu Next and Trails in the Sky the 3rd

It does have a PC port, but it's Chinese and by Joyoland. The port is bad and riddled with DRMs. XSEED does have a possibility of bringing it over as they COULD work on Ao no kiseki's PC port as well...will they though? That's up in the air.

And if they do, expect a ton of work for Sara, who's already working on Xanadu Next and Trails in the Sky the 3rd

Gotta admit, Sara is a workhouse. Can't imagine what it took to release Corpse Party PC after all this time.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Tizoc, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Tizoc, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Only GAF members who are NOT junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Koihime Enbu -- MB-F4EF6AA80DFF420B - Taken by mp1990. 43 entrants total.

t1462098339z1.png

MaLDo

I have a problem with steam client. I tried to found where into the support page I can write about it but can't find the place.

Looking at Process Monitor, my steam client is accessing registry keys hundred of times every second.

I found similar problems in steam forums for years

https://steamcommunity.com/groups/SteamClientBeta/discussions/0/666825525114076787/

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?p=34266497

Creating the registry keys steam is looking for, the message is different but the problem is not fixed

Tizoc

This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Tizoc, who is running this raffle.

Yeah about this giveaway do not enter if the game does not interest you, seriously this is an anime fighter but with a focus on using assists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom