• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2017 - Praeying for Dino Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

18eKfAp.gif

uu9pmDP.gif

Now I'm back in. Wait, they do maintenance on Tuesday?

I'm fairly new to SteamGAF. I'm so sorry, I didn't know!

Edit: And also fairly new to playing games via Steam every day. It's only been about two months or so, I think

def sim

Wrong comic book artist -- as a big Joe Madureira fan, I'm not that crazy about the Darksiders art/designs and he tweeted that he's not directly involved in DS3 aside from having worked on Fury's concept, but I much prefer his BattleChasers work.

Ah I'm not a comic reader so McFarlane was first to mind. Interesting to know, anyway.

Lain

I read many similar comments today, but i am not sure what's the problem exactly.
She looks fine in game. That CGI trailer is really... not the best quality and it doesn't represent how the character looks in game.

VriJgmU.jpg
ghRP24W.jpg

Also they have plenty of time to improve the character even more. But i repeat that CGI trailer model =/= in game model.

Yeah, she looks nice in the screenshots. I'd only remove the high heels.

Jawmuncher

Might bite into Stephen's Sausage Roll at that bundle price...it's really good right?

That's what i'm told

No one reads the OP anyways so why even bother telling them it's in the OP? :3

Because no one reads it, you can say anything is in the OP
Protip of the day

Dino Crisis is great.

Dino Crisis is the way.

We're talking the third one, right?

I'll just ignore that spoiler text

Why are dinosaurs like parrots? They're both feathered, and they're both dead.

I hope in the next street fighter game Chun Li has no thighs to speak of

Finally crafted my first badge for my Steam profile. It happened to be for one of my very favorite games: Deadly Premonition! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

In all seriousness, I owned the first Dino Crisis (on PS1) back in the day and recall enjoying it. I'm sure I never finished it, though. And I haven't played the sequels.

And thanks to a Google search, I learned that I purchased Dino Crisis 1 & 2 on PSN for PS3 back when they were $1 during that one sale. That sounds vaguely familiar.

Nier DLC is 14 dollars? For an Arena and some costumes?

Is the Arena surprisingly in depth and awesome or are they just milking the people that want the Kaine costume?

Seconding this question.

I mean I'm probably gonna grab it tonight anyways, but is it really just costumes and arenas, or does it have a little more depth?

Star Wars Complete-the-Set price was lowered, ~93% depending games you miss. ($18,13€ if you own nothing)

Really glad I didn't get this earlier now. Went from £12 something to £5.14 for the seven games I didn't have. Pretty good deal. Shame it's not actually a complete collection though.

Tonton

You see the girl was originally the sword, and then she became the gauntlets.
No I think each weapon is one girl
If you pay close attention you'll see the girl using the sword is the one being held by the other one before turning into the gauntlets

Basically girl 1 using sword
Sword turns into girl 2
Girl 1 and 2 kisses
Girl 1 turns into gauntlets

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (ThingontheFloor, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Super Mega Baseball: Extra Innings -- MB-E2BA6D2A39358A70 - Taken by yoshizzle. 1 entrants total.
They Bleed Pixels -- MB-F23D6F6986BE0336 - Taken by rainking187. 1 entrants total.
UnderRail -- MB-A5BB84BA6E38B450 - Taken by Regginator. 5 entrants total.

t1493770546z1.png

Vibranium

Banned
I probably should get back to playing Darksiders one day, well maybe when they make the fourth game with Strife that finally ends the cliffhanger of the first game.

I'll be honest though, my favorite story featuring the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse is Jonathan Hickman's comic East of West, don't think you can beat that.

FLD

I have the original Darksiders II on steam. Is it worth it to get the definitive edition?

Quoting myself from the last page

if you also own the season pass you can get the upgrade for free

That's it, I'm watching the anime.

Just so you know, I remember when the game was first announced someone linked to some clips from the anime and it's like straight up hentai. It's what makes me uncertain about this one. I mean, I like Senran Kagura but geez... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom