• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2014 - Ride of the Valkyries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chariot

Aw, somehow I missed that!

Happy Birthday Chariot~

Happy Birthday :)

Happy Birthday waifu master !

Happy Birthday my asian brother from another country! =]

Happy birfday!

Happy birthday Chariot!

also happy birthday Chariot.

Happy birthday!

Happy birthday!
Thanks! :)
Happy birthday, Opal is not evil.
Lies!
(and thanks)
LIES!

Happy Birthday Chariot.
you are so inappropriately young on purpose? (><)
Is that really so young? I though NeoGAF were a fountain of young people.

As someone who never really plays fighting games, is there any worth in picking this up? Is it as crazy as it seems?
I got it for the Vita and wasn't really impressed. It's a fighting game alright, but even as a DC fan I didn't found it very engaging.

I like Dogschach

As someone who never really plays fighting games, is there any worth in picking this up? Is it as crazy as it seems?

it's good, the single player is fun if you're into the DC universe.

The MP is broken as all hell, though. The netcode is atrocious compared to the console versions. Half my matches disconnected, the other half were terrible lagfests that made you want to cry.

If you have a PS4, the game will be free in December as part of that month's PS+ games. Might want to play it there instead.

Grief.exe

Yeah, but why?
Maybe I need to install driver contained with the cd that comes with the GPU?

Graphic driver is 344-75, the one released today.

Always throw your driver CD in the trash, whether it be GPU, mobo, or any other situation.

Station Drivers is really good for general purpose drivers by the way. I've never been able to effectively browse Intel's website.

I really cant get into Injustice. I mean I played through the Storymode once and while the choice of telling a story like this, the gameplay feels too slow compared to japanese fighting games.
MK also has that problem in my opinion.

I really cant get into Injustice. I mean I played through the Storymode once and while the choice of telling a story like this, the gameplay feels too slow compared to japanese fighting games.
MK also has that problem in my opinion.

Maybe THAT'S why I like Mortal Kombat but can't get into Japanese fighting games.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
This probably won't be of interest to anyone, and may have already been mentioned since it seemed to have happened all the way back in October.

If you own Warlock: Master of the Arcane (and you should, Humble was giving it away weren't they?), it's apparently been upgraded to the Complete Edition with all the DLC for free. I say apparently, because the upgrade didn't seem to get applied correctly and owners of the original are kinda SOL in getting the DLC until they sort it out.

Purely from what I've read about Steam backend stuff here, I'm guessing they didn't roll over the game sub correctly, as verifying the game cache doesn't force it to upgrade and it never downloaded the upgrade automatically.

Sooo...Free DLC for a game most folks won't play. Woohoo. But you don't get it yet. Boo.

Can dragon age inqustion be played with a contoller? I ask cause even though the game was obviously designed with a controller in mind it might not actually support it on PC(ME1-3)
I don't intend to mainly play it like that but sometimes I want to lay down on my bed while I game so I can just pull out dat ps4 controller

milena87

Can dragon age inqustion be played with a contoller? I ask cause even though the game was obviously designed with a controller in mind it might not actually support it on PC(ME1-3)
I don't intend to mainly play it like that but sometimes I want to lay down on my bed while I game so I can just pull out dat ps4 controller

Yep, you can use a controller.

And apparently is a lot better than kb+m :/
I'll have to try tonight

Parsnip

Tried to fill in some stuff from previous Dragon Age games in the Keep.

But I can't seem to remember any of these choices, maybe I should just roll with the default state.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/326480/

header.jpg

Turfster

GMG's deal of the day is WH40K Space Marine 75% off

Defender's quest GOG keys from the Humble Leading Ladies bundle expire before the end of the year.

Duplicate
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (NingenJanai, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Dungeons: The Eye of Draconus -- MB-976F8188DB04A904 - Taken by r3n4ud. 1 entrants total.

t1416329446z1.png

Parsnip

FF XIII-2 PC WINDOWS release &#8211; 11th Dec 2014 - DLC included!
Hey guys,

Following up on the recent announcement regarding downloadable content from the original console version being included in the upcoming PC /Steam release, we are pleased to share that the following content will be included:

Opponent: Omega
Opponent: Lightning & Amodar
Opponent: Nabaat
Opponent: Ultros & Typhon
Opponent: PuPu
Opponent: Gilgamesh
Serah's Outfit: Summoner's Garb
Serah's Outfit: Beachwear
Serah's Outfit: White Mage
Noel's Outfit: Battle Attire
Noel's Outfit: Spacetime Guardian
Noel's Outfit: Black Mage
Mog's Outfits: A Wondrous Wardrobe
Sazh: Heads or Tails?
Lightning: Requiem of the Goddess
Snow: Perpetual Battlefield

* The further DLC that was released with the original console versions will not be released with the Windows PC version (either with the original Windows PC version release, or later on as separate update content), due to licensing and contractual restrictions.

Thanks,
SQUARE ENIX Team

Not surprising at all considering what that missing dlc stuff was.

derExperte

Whoa... got a gift out of nowhere for Never Alone and no one has ever given me a gift before.

Thanks CosmicQueso

Someone is on a rampage, oh my. After that one not so positive review I was gonna wait for more impressions of Never Alone but I guess that has been taken care of.

Dunno... Dragon Age is getting great reviews, so is Far Cry. GTA and WWE are out on the consoles. I've been looking forward to Never Alone for months, and to think this is the day they decided to drop it on. Ugh. Hope everyone enjoys it.. happy holiday season kickoff!

Much appreciated, should serve as a fine contrast to BF4 (DA, FC and of course GTA PC will have to wait until next year). :)

zkylon

zkylewd
being sick sucks

got the sorest throat in all of argieland

ughhh

also why isn't the real texas on steam already :/

I hate you too ... pfffffffffffffffff
well like

l and I look really alike

it's an understandable mistake :I

Like I told you in PMs, I am still of the opinion your younger self just mispronounced zyklon wrong and you're just going with it till now :p
yeah and like i keep saying i'm not to blame for all you people being dyslexic

This looks interesting if you are into oldschool JRPGs with realistic setting
that does look cool

reminds me of suikoden a bit

i gave it the thumb thingie

Dunno... Dragon Age is getting great reviews, so is Far Cry. GTA and WWE are out on the consoles. I've been looking forward to Never Alone for months, and to think this is the day they decided to drop it on. Ugh. Hope everyone enjoys it.. happy holiday season kickoff!

MUnited83

For you.
There's a new BundleStars pack up for $4.

Scania Truck Driving Simulator
Bus Driver
Euro Truck Simulator
Ski Region Simulator: Gold Edition
Trucks & Trailers
Farming World
Taxi

http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/big-rigs-bundle/

It's basically the ETS2 Collector's Bundle without ETS2.

Fuck yes. I waited all this time because I was darn sure that Bus Driver and Scania Truck would get on a Bundlestars bundle eventually.Glad it paid off :D

ViviOggi

Thanks again!
smile.gif
Wasn't expecting that at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom