• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October II 2014 - PC Gaming: Getting a D in Yoga class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turfster

Well, suddenly locked topic was slightly terrifying.

Re: the Korra banner... What the fuck, Activision? What. The. Fuck.

Ozium

it was put on the store today out of EA
now it's not on the store...

lmao.. this dev

1409434667161.gif

Shadownet said:
Alright time for some fun. First person who can correctly guess my favorite JRPG game of all time and post a picture of the cover art get a copy of Sniper Elite 3. You can either post it on here OR PM me with your answer.

I believe I have told you guys what it was quite a few times already.

Requirements:
1. One entry per person
2. Gotta be a SteamGAF members I recognize. No lurkers. I know who's who.
3. Don't enter unless you absolutely want the game.

Okay, what do I know about Shadownet? Um...*looks at his avatar*
Let's take a wild stab and say........

6YmwZS5.jpg

Maniac

Banned
Paranautical Activity isn't that bad, actually, but the devs are tosspots that make Phil Fish seem like a stable person
That's... Intriguing.

That title....rub it in our faces, why don't you?
I'm so sorry ,_,

that title, lol
See the above ^_~'

the title of the thread should actually be "remembear... No Russian"
You're clearly the superior title-maester. Oh honorable maester, did I fail with my idea of No Russian Bears? If so, I bring my family great shame. I shall commit sudoku.
lol

tmarg

After the stuff I've read about this guy, I'm not surprised in the slightest.

I don't know anything about the dev, but the game always looked like absolute garbage. I was completely baffled by how angry people were about it taking so long to go through greenlight.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Isn't that the game were everybody was like "How did this not get through Greenlight, something must be wrong here?!" or something like that? I remember some sort of drama around that game.

tmarg

Isn't that the game were everybody was like "How did this not get through Greenlight, something must be wrong here?!" or something like that? I remember some sort of drama around that game.

Yeah, TotalBiscuit made a video about how terrible it was that it had to go through greenlight, and all his fanboys started parroting him about it.

Of course, Totalbiscuit didn't actually care enough to actually make a video about the game, he was just in his bitch about greenlight phase.

Maniac

Banned
It seems the game has been removed from the store (temporarily?). At least it's not showing in the search.
Well, he did sort of threaten to kill Gabe. Which isn't exactly... Okay, you know? His behaviour is honestly completely unacceptable for a Steamworks dev, atleast at this time. The guy is a confirmed jackass and nigh-psycho though, I believe it's the same guy that assaulted his ex. And he's got some serious problems. :s

I wonder if anyone has a screengrab of that there threat-tweet. Hm.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of PunishedSnake, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (PunishedSnake, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Pay it forward. You can only win this game if you've given away a game since you last won a game (minimum one total giveaway).
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Dementium 2 HD -- MB-AF158AE99052AE3D - Taken by derExperte. 8 entrants total.

t1413845129z1.png

Adnor

Banned
It seems the game has been removed from the store (temporarily?). At least it's not showing in the search.

Yeah, if I worked at Valve I would remove the game from the store and blacklist that guy.

Like seriously, I understand being angry because you wouldn't publish the game the day you wanted, but saying he's going to kill Gaben, even as a joke?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I mean....at least people are now talking about the game? Right?

I'm not sure if the Phil Fish approach to marketing applies if you actually threaten to murder someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom