• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October II 2014 - PC Gaming: Getting a D in Yoga class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Any publicity is good publicity! Except when your product is no longer available.

No way, haven't you learned anything from the Wii? Or that one South Park episode?

I'm not sure if the Phil Fish approach to marketing applies if you actually threaten to murder someone.

I didn't see that I guess.

Welp.
I don't know if this guy shouldn't use Twitter anymore or if I'm the weirdo for not writing death threats on Twitter nowadays.

Maniac

Banned
Oh, awesome! Just found out Paranautical Activity doesn't have multiplayer, and that it wont be getting it... Despite it being a promised feature on their storepage last time I checked it, less than two months ago. It's the only reason I bought the fucking thing... Jeez. >_<'

GaussTek

e31.jpg

Ozium

Oh, awesome! Just found out Paranautical Activity doesn't have multiplayer, and that it wont be getting it... Despite it being a promised feature on their storepage last time I checked it, less than two months ago. It's the only reason I bought the fucking thing... Jeez. >_<'

this was known for much longer than two months if you looked at any of the reviews or forum topics bitching about it

note: multiplayer/coop was a kickstarter goal too apparently...

Well you can take solace in the fact that you now own an unlisted game.
I guess.

Grief.exe

The ironic thing is, the game is on the front page and would have garnered customers.

Anyone looking into a purchase would likely peruse the store page anyways and find out the banner was incorrect. Sure, he is likely losing some customers, but Valve would likely fix the issue and he could request a longer promotional period.

Derp

Don't threaten a man who forges his own weapons!

nePxBkm.gif
Holy shit is this real? Did he actually do this? And say that?

This is the greatest thing I've ever seen. I need a link to a video or something.

Edit: Never mind I found it by googling "gabe newell forging steel". Lol.

Kiru

Holy shit is this real? Did he actually do this? And say that?

This is the greatest thing I've ever seen. I need a link to a video or something.

Edit: Never mind I found it by googling "gabe newell forging steel". Lol.
It was kinda an easter egg in the kickstarter video for "Clang"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom