They are doing business right now.
It is by definition a business day for Valve.
Stop with the bs "its a holiday." When the steam store is open, Valve is in business.
What we know so far
- Most likely an error in the way Steam caches pages.
- People are able to access random Steam profiles and see compromising information, account names, emails, last 2 digits of credit card, paypal email address, purchases, etc.
- No changes can be made to the effected account, no purchases can be made. Any evidence to the country is, as of yet, unsubstantiated.
- It's been advised to not access Steam URLs, including the client, until we have more information.
- Do not post account names you see, huge security risk.
I'll update this post with more information going forward.