• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2017 - Summer Ys Ending

Status
Not open for further replies.

BasilZero

I don't even know where to start lol

That space one sounds...intriguing.

Good thing about the Sakura series is you dont necessarily have to play them in any order except for Beach and Beach 2 since B2 is a direct sequel to B1.

Though bear in mind, there are some scenes which are NSFW so might not wanna play them in front of anyone xD.

Good thing about the Sakura series is you dont necessarily have to play them in any order except for Beach and Beach 2 since B2 is a direct sequel to B1.

Though bear in mind, there are some scenes which are NSFW so might not wanna play them in front of anyone xD.

Is their a way to play them without anyone seeing it on my profile

You shouldn't be allowed to post in AnimeGAF thread (this one) if your most played list doesn't look like this (ignore the top one) :p

8e0925a3c9.jpg

EDIT: you should also have at least one banned game on it! (i have two)

image.php

My list hasn't changed much since our last top-played list sharing here. Besides the Dark Souls games surging to the top 10, everything else is still the same with The Witcher 3, Fallout 4 and The Division at the top 3.

You shouldn't be allowed to post in AnimeGAF thread (this one) if your most played list doesn't look like this (ignore the top one) :p

8e0925a3c9.jpg

EDIT: you should also have at least one banned game on it! (i have two)

Ok I understand most of the game lengths but how did you play conception 2 for 162 hours!?!? I feel like I spent alot of time on the vita version and still only got around 60 hours completing everything. Did the baby making become too much fun?

PaulSane

Ok I understand most of the game lengths but how did you play conception 2 for 162 hours!?!? I feel like I spent alot of time on the vita version and still only got around 60 hours completing everything. Did the baby making become too much fun?

It was running in the background A LOT - i was playing it in-between my work sessions, and didn't really bother to close it most of the time :) Also, the game is grindy as heck, but i was already set on getting all the events at that point, so there was a lot of AFK-grinding too :p

Pixieking

Banned
One of the guys I know irl coded this: Vennt
Compare the games owned by any number of Steam accounts to find out what games you all have in common.

Sudden extra member of the group for game night and you need to find something everyone can play? Enter your account IDs below to quickly compare all of your libraries.

Uzzy

Life is Strange: Before the Storm has a great soundtrack.

Daughter - "Burn It Down"

Hipster as all fuck.

It sure does. I really appreciated that we got several scenes where we could just sit and listen to the music while watching the world go by. Moments of calm contemplation. They're the best, and Life is Strange really does them well.

The train scene especially. I must have spent at least 15 minutes on that one.
Quite who the 1-2% of people who didn't share the headphones with Rachel are I don't know. They must be completely dead inside.

Lain

Add crashing bugs because of Synthax Errors (only in the English language part of the release though, the Chinese part doesn't have them) to the number of faults of SakuraGames releases.

Since I felt bored I decided to count the number of casualties in the PDP thread. Got up to 3940. That's when I noticed people on ignore don't show the banned text, just the grey name, so I must have missed some.

-1 to some SAO on Steam, are you all excited as much as I am?! I bet Puncher is!

kurahador

Oh god....finally tried One Piece Burning Blood after getting myself a brand new controller, but apparently the game has this issue where the cutscenes has a sound lag.
Scamco as usual doesn't give a shit and there are no fix.

I swear the one time I decide to subscribe to Humble Monthly, I get this trash.

It's fascinating to see two simultaneous PDP threads, both on the same exact subject, and seeing one being 4 times longer with about 20 times the burner accounts.

I really need to stop playing pubg and finish Dishonored 2.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I cant even load my games list to check, it keeps endlessly loading and then I have to kill steam because it wont even get back to the store /shrug

but its MH at 1.9k or whatever, then Rift at 400 which is bizarre to me as I dont remember playing that much Rift) and then a few 100s like Skyrim and one of the Dark Souls, 2 I think.

derFeef

It's fascinating to see two simultaneous PDP threads, both on the same exact subject, and seeing one being 4 times longer with about 20 times the burner accounts.

I really need to stop playing pubg and finish Dishonored 2.

Yes you do. Makes me sick knowing what kind of people play multiplayer games sometimes.

Lain

I cant even load my games list to check, it keeps endlessly loading and then I have to kill steam because it wont even get back to the store /shrug

but its MH at 1.9k or whatever, then Rift at 400 which is bizarre to me as I dont remember playing that much Rift) and then a few 100s like Skyrim and one of the Dark Souls, 2 I think.

Just give it time, I gotta tell chrome to wait and then it loads my list. Client chokes on it though, no bueno.

Here's your top 10~

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
all that ore

220px-Anglesite-Galena-249200.jpg

seems I had less in Rift than I expected, its about in line with the other mmos I was into for awhile I guess.

Also im surprised its DS1 that has over 100 hours, I know I finished it twice, but I was sure I had finished DS2 more. Is Scholar of the First Sin a seperate game? thats probably why if so.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch

Be interesting to see if anything else enters my top 9. I'll be getting PUBG and GTA5 and some point in the next year. Alongside Destiny 2. If we include Overwatch, I'm at some 170 hours played in there. Unsure if they count arcade time. I'll be picking up KF2 and MnBII. So we'll see.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Before I start checking prices seriously, what're the odds of Steam Destiny 2?

It's a distinct possibility. When it may happen is anybody's guess, though. Maybe the game will appear on Steam on launch day with no fanfare, maybe Acti is just preparing a Steam version as a contingency plan to be enacted in the event the PC player numbers need a shot in the arm, or maybe the truth is somewhere in the middle.

Rhaknar

Before I start checking prices seriously, what're the odds of Steam Destiny 2?

anything's possible, but what are the odds of steam getting it in any time frame that matters? Zero.

Any multiplayer game, especially a co-op heavy one, is really one of those "be there at the start" things (be part of the Zeitgeist if you will)

Add crashing bugs because of Synthax Errors (only in the English language part of the release though, the Chinese part doesn't have them) to the number of faults of SakuraGames releases.

Since I felt bored I decided to count the number of casualties in the PDP thread. Got up to 3940. That's when I noticed people on ignore don't show the banned text, just the grey name, so I must have missed some.

-1 to some SAO on Steam, are you all excited as much as I am?! I bet Puncher is!

so many people eager to commit suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom