• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2017 |OT| The Weather's Hot and the Deals are Not

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtlantiC_CodeX

Neo Member
You guys weren't kidding about Hollow Knight. It's amazing. I'm one hour in and so far it feels like an amazing mash up between Dark Souls and Ori. Epic bosses with tight platforming and combat.

Go get it cheaper while you still can.

Depends on what you're looking for but since you only got Rocket League as MP game maybe go for PUBG. It's not discounted but it's amazing and get's your adrenaline pumping.

I was leaning towards PUBG too, PUBG it is.

I hope I won't regret not getting hollow knight now...

Is this the only big steam sale of the year?

dot

ah crap i thought i could still craft the summer badge after the event ended but i don't see the option

rip

Bri

Hah! I always forget that my bank locks my card for only "safe internet purchases" automatically, now I'm unable to make any kind of purchase since Steam tells me to wait a while. Been so for more than 10 minutes. Guess I'm not buying anything.

Fuck you Steam

fvaeswcaa31.png

Wok

So, am I stuck with my NSFW sticker background, or is it still possible to play around with it without deleting it entirely from my profile page?

ah crap i thought i could still craft the summer badge after the event ended but i don't see the option

rip

Gosh, all these trades for nothing... I had planned everything to be able to craft 2 additional levels without spending a dime...

Yo where MRORANGE at?

Guess we'll have to settle for a morningbus SteamGAF thread soon enough...as long as he does an overview for Serious Sam's Bogus Adventure Detour.

Wok

I cannot believe I will be stuck with a level 7 badge, which has a level 5 badge picture, when I could have crafted a level 9 badge, which has a level 8 badge picture.

🤜🤕

CHC

I should probably just wait for the actual 1.0 release to play Subnautica right? I know it's not far off and I'm really in no rush here.

Kadin

rip
Guess it's time to sell off the remaining cards I have, I dont see the option either. Was hoping to get another level from them but that's fine.

Wok

RiME is patched:
  • Alt-Enter to swap between full-screen and windowed should now function properly.
  • By default, bloom is now turned off.
  • By default, depth of field is turned off.
  • Fixed an issue where invoking the Steam overlay would cause the voice action on a connected controller not to function.
  • When launching RiME on a computer with multiple monitors attached, RiME would load on the monitor that is alphabetically first, even if it was not set as main. This should no longer happen.
  • Fixed an issue in the Extras menu that would cause navigation issues when swapping between keyboard/controller.
  • Lowered the volume of the music in the credits.

http://steamcommunity.com/games/493200/announcements/detail/1340234138047368707

Guess it's time to sell off the remaining cards I have, I dont see the option either. Was hoping to get another level from them but that's fine.

I have to imagine it's a bug, why would they make the cards not expire until August if you can't craft a badge with them? Why would anyone buy them if you can't do anything with them?

Drayco21

Ended up picking up Age of Decadence, Divinity: Original Sin, Fallout 4, Garry's Mod, Harvester, Hyperdevotion Noire, Just Cause 2, Left 4 Dead 2, Saints Row IV, Stardew Valley, Va11-Hall-A, The Witcher 2, and XCOM 2.

Easily my biggest Steam sale ever, which makes sense- it's the first one since I got a nice new PC.

Wok

I thought cards didnt expire for a month! I am missing one from a badge!

At least, the good thing about this is that the cards which I had bought were all used to craft a badge. I would have been so upset to learn that i had bought useless cards, so useless that I would not have been able to craft a useless badge with them! Come on, Gabe!

I have to imagine it's a bug, why would they make the cards not expire until August if you can't craft a badge with them? Why would anyone buy them if you can't do anything with them?

🤞

At least, the good thing about this is that the cards which I had bought were all used to craft a badge. I would have been so upset to learn that i had bought useless cards, so useless that I would not have been able to craft a useless badge with them! Come on, Gabe!

I dont understand there is no option to craft maybe if I buy the last one i need.

Tonton

Was looking at XSEED sales and it seems Estival Versus got a nice boost from the sale, it's now at 46k owners, pretty nice for something whose lowest price was $30
TitS FC meanwhile is widening the gap from Ys Origin for being their best selling game in units
Xanadu Next and Little King's Story are still dead

Was looking at XSEED sales and it seems Estival Versus got a nice boost from the sale, it's now at 46k owners, pretty nice for something whose lowest price was $30
TitS FC meanwhile is widening the gap from Ys Origin for being their best selling game in units
Xanadu Next and Little King's Story are still dead

for the record i bought Xanadu this sale

CHC

Eh I'm gonna refund the DX Mankind Divided Season Pass. I played like 5 minutes of the Criminal Past DLC and I just can't deal with it anymore. Had enough of their snark-filled made-for-TV writing, as well as this new take on Adam Jensen wherein he is just an edgy asshole for no reason at all. Thought I wanted to revisit the game, but I'd rather just spend my time / money on other things.

Huh, since when can't you craft badges with cards after the sale is over? Wasn't there usually a 2-week window or whatever where you could continue trading and crafting badges? Now I'm stuck with six full sets that I haven't crafted into a badge...

I have one set to...and they dont expire for a month...not sure why.

kionedrik

Two random questions:

1- Is it known when the final Shovel Knight campaign will be released?
2- Will Wolfenstein 2 have a season pass or any dlc at all?

CHC

Impatiently, I did wind up booting Subnautica just to check it out. Yeah, I'm going to love this game. Beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom