• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

hohoXD123

Modbot2: "You win MysterGame2! The key for mystery game is https://store.steampowered.com/accou...7F011944C5D839 -- Make sure you take the time to thank ItsGeeMcGee"

ItsGeeMcGee: "unlucky, ouch!"

It's Bad Rats.

Thanks, ItsGeeMcGee. Thank you. I mean it. Thanks. Thank you. Really. Thanks. Thanks. I just really really want to thank you. Thank you, ItsGeeMcGee. Thank you a lot. I won't forget this. I promise.

Thanks again.

Think you should just thank him one more time for good measure.

My cart now

hzrdt38.png

Lotsa classics, tomorrow, dunno how I end up buying so much. :/

So I have 15 summer cards and they're all going to waste because I didn't have Steam Guard enabled for 15 days. Thanks Valve for punishing me because I don't want to use your shitty security check.

Modbot2: "You win MysterGame2! The key for mystery game is https://store.steampowered.com/accou...7F011944C5D839 -- Make sure you take the time to thank ItsGeeMcGee"

ItsGeeMcGee: "unlucky, ouch!"

It's Bad Rats.

Thanks, ItsGeeMcGee. Thank you. I mean it. Thanks. Thank you. Really. Thanks. Thanks. I just really really want to thank you. Thank you, ItsGeeMcGee. Thank you a lot. I won't forget this. I promise.

Thanks again.

I've heard that game's not bad though! Everyone in the steam threads is talking about it

Caerith

Hmm.. I just installed Orcs Must Die 2 and I seem to have a weird bug. I just started up as the sorceress and I can't seem to place any traps. Enter key doesn't seem to function at all and even if I press "G" to start the horde, I still can't place trap. Am I missing something?

IIRC, you place traps with the mouse. Select which trap from the hotbar, it shows a highlight of where it will go and its facing, and you click to place it.

Or, if you just installed, try rebooting your PC. Some games are wonky and don't work properly unless you've restarted since installing.

Enco

P6TOKOX.png

An crazy bad crime has been committed. Someone killed the Bad Rats. Although annoying, no one deserves to die at the hands of a 'vigilante'. There are currently 3 suspects. You're the chief detective and it's up to you to pick who you think is suspect. Good luck.

ModBot said:
Instructions for Enco:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

The well traveled miner -- MB-F72B4E9744335A5E - Taken by kcp12304. 29 entrants total.
The weird sneaky guy -- MB-A9127F8C20A0421D
The guy playing b ball -- MB-D01418B50053D163

t1404089285z1.png

3 different games. All hinted at by the title. I think all the games are pretty good. Good luck guys. I would have liked to do a big giveaway like some others in here but this is the best I have right now! If anything is messed up, let me know. Going to bed soon so I'll sort out any issues tomorrow evening (UK time).

3phemeral

IIRC, you place traps with the mouse. Select which trap from the hotbar, it shows a highlight of where it will go and its facing, and you click to place it.

Or, if you just installed, try rebooting your PC. Some games are wonky and don't work properly unless you've restarted since installing.

Hmmm... Thanks. I did just install. I thought clicking would be the intuitive thing to do, but it just made be straffe. I checked the control setup in the help section and it said to use "Enter" yo place traps. I'll reboot and hope it works out. Thanks!

user237

I bought Akane the Kunoichi for $2 and sold the cards for $1.50.

I could have gotten more but I didn't want to chance the prices going down.

Caerith

Hmmm... Thanks. I did just install. I thought clicking would be the intuitive thing to so, but it just made be straffe. I checked the control setup in the help section and it said to use "Enter" yo place traps. I'll reboot and hope it works out. Thanks!

I hope that works. I wish I could help more but it's been a long time since I played OMD.

P6TOKOX.png

An crazy bad crime has been committed. Someone killed the Bad Rats. Although annoying, no one deserves to die at the hands of a 'vigilante'. There are currently 3 suspects. You're the chief detective and it's up to you to pick who you think is suspect. Good luck.

3 different games. All hinted at by the title. I think all the games are pretty good. Good luck guys. I would have liked to do a big giveaway like some others in here but this is the best I have right now! If anything is messed up, let me know. Going to bed soon so I'll sort out any issues tomorrow evening (UK time).

Let me guess. Spelunky or Terraria, Mark of the Ninja or maybe Stealth Bastard Deluxe, ... NBA 2k14?

Enco

P6TOKOX.png

ModBot said:
Instructions for Enco:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

The well traveled miner -- MB-F72B4E9744335A5E - Taken by kcp12304. 29 entrants total.
The weird sneaky guy -- MB-A9127F8C20A0421D - Taken by derExperte. 32 entrants total.
The guy playing b ball -- MB-D01418B50053D163 - Taken by Lashley. 25 entrants total.

t1404089285z1.png

LuuKyK

I kinda became desperate because the sale was ending and I had only bought one game so I caved in and bought Wolf Among Us. It better be good. lol

Chariot

P6TOKOX.png

It was the gardener!
Creative giveaway.

DRxKU3G.png

Introducing the Why didn't you buy these games when they were on sale ya dingus; or, the 2nd chance raffle!
ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.

Papers Please -- MB-013DE941F9C38401
Risk of Rain -- MB-38274AAE14C871F1
Long Live the Queen -- MB-EE29CFBEABC108FC

t1404086332z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom