• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 Thread 2: [Extended To Jan 7th For Encore Deals]

Status
Not open for further replies.

j-wood

I wonder if publishers tell steam "you can have this amount of keys for this game at this price"

If so, that explains why we are getting repeats of the same stuff no one is buying, because that's all they key allotment valve has left.

Mordeccai

I'm playing Alpha Protocol right now and it is fucking awesome. Might do a second play through immediately after I finish. Cool obsidian rpg, make sure you do a stealth build.

this game kicks ass

3 stores but no monies

Untitled_zpsc80b77f9.png

EDIT: got invaded and annihilated seconds after posting this

statham

Where is Alpha Protocol at that price? I would consider to buy it.
anyone who can get AP for under $5 is a steal. The game needed 6 more months of polish and its sad it didn't get it. but for anything under $10 its a steal. Some will say play stealth, but I went in guns blazing and love it. played twice, could never get Russian love. youtubed.

Krater is currently 75% off. Why would I vote for it?

Besides, Recettear is awesome.

I didn't realize the Collector's Edition was already 75% off. :/ Still, Recettear has been on sale many times right (not necessarily this sale)? Krater might benefit more from being on the front page of the Steam store at 75% off the standard edition.

Artofwar420

San Andreas is bigger, better and has BMX, wich is the best vehicle ever to be in a GTA.

Vice City has a better atmosphere

Steam version has problems with soundtrack, so some songs are out.

Wait, what's the matter with the soundtrack? Vice City has my favorite soundtrack ever.

Eternia

Botanicula worth it for someone that has never really played much of the genre?
I thought it was an extremely charming game. Not particularly difficult, most puzzles were pretty straight-forward with a couple of annoying ones that involved hitting things with your cursor and hope physics rolls your way. The game has a lot of fun little interactions with your posse against the world.

Alex

Alpha Protocol was on sale at GMG again? Argh, that sucks, I missed it again.

If anyone got more than one and wanted to trade for a copy of Hotline Miami, let me know... :lol

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
Is someone gonna make a last minute indie / cheap games topic like last year?

Echoplx

I dont know what else you bought during the sale, but Dark Souls is probably better than all those games. More atmosphere in the first 10 feet than most game can get into 10 hours of game.

I know I'll love it but I've bought another few games that will take my time away like Dishonored and Xcom

cicero

I didn't realize the Collector's Edition was already 75% off. :/ Still, Recettear has been on sale many times right (not necessarily this sale)? Krater might benefit more from being on the front page of the Steam store at 75% off the standard edition.

Wasn't Krater supposed to have been horrible though and not met many of its promised features?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom