• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stella Glow: Atlus bringing the game to North America

mdubs

Banned
Um, Atlus USA has quite a lot on their plate now, don't they.

Not anything they can't handle.

Since EOMD is more than likely printed right now and Break Record probably finishing cert for printing, they've got:

Lost Dimension: July 7th
EO2U: August 7th

And then:

Stella Glow
P4D
P5

Since P5 will almost certainly not start localization for another number of months, and P4D won't be out until June in JP, there is plenty of time for them to fit in Stella Glow if they are gunning for a September release. Pretty comparable to their workload last year

FluxWaveZ

Since P5 will almost certainly not start localization for another number of months

No, that's impossible. If Persona 5 is still planned for a 2015 release, they absolutely have started localization for the game already.

Pretty comparable to their workload last year

In 2014, they localized:

1. Conception 2
2. Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
3. Persona Q
4. Tears to Tiara 2

In 2015, they are literally doubling the amount of projects they are localizing, considering the fact that they've been hinting Attack on Titan as well, which could be a 2015 game too. Like the PR manager said:
Man, when you look at it in list form, looks kind of crazy, huh?

Ventara

it's Atlus, dude

first print should come with a sample CD and an artbook

That's not a LE, though, and honestly, with the number of tracks they put on the CD, I've become kinda annoyed with them. If it's free, sure, whatever, but I'm not gonna use it to justify upping the cost $10.

Though they'll have me by the balls if they come out with a real LE.

Shizuka

Code of Pricess is the only Atlus game I don't have that prevents me from having a complete 3DS collection (judging that I already have Conception II on the Vita).

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Not anything they can't handle.

Since EOMD is more than likely printed right now and Break Record probably finishing cert for printing, they've got:

Lost Dimension: July 7th
EO2U: August 7th

And then:

Stella Glow
P4D
P5

Aren't those just place marker dates?

Couldn't help but think of this.

soulgloweddie.jpg

Where is Hero of Legend.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this. He's the only one I ever see post about this game.

LOL! XD

I'm just excited because this is such a rarity on 3DS, being an exclusive AA original JRPG, by a (IMO) notable developer and a serious effort. Even better it's published by Sega and Atlus.

Hopefully it's most importantly; good. :p

Legend of Legacy looks cool also, but it does seem "low budget" in my opinion and Furyu were never known for making amazing stuff.

Hikami

As much as Atlus puts their games on sale, I wouldn't worry...you'll get it for half of whatever the base MSRP is soon enough if that's a concern.
I know Atlus does their eShop sales and all but I'd rather not buy digital on 3DS.

I don't mind the $50 price point if they actually include worthwhile extras. Persona Q's tarot cards for example were definitely not worth the extra $10..
Just wondering what they're gonna do with this one.

Kalkano

Banned
What I've seen gives me mixed feelings. I'll keep an eye out for gameplay videos.

I wish it was for consoles, but there's still a good chance I'll pick it up.

Huh, interesting. Does this mean Shining Resonance has a chance of getting localised then if Atlus are taking on Sega RPGs?

*shudder*

I loathe what Sega has done to the Shining series...

Top Bottom