• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stellaris Multiplayer Thread | Comet Sighted!

Steel

Banned
Do you have any mods turned on?

Edit:

I've hidden the server ID in this post.

The UI is saying the server's online.

Found it. No mods turned on. Now it's saying I have a different version. Odd, since I'm not signed up for beta versions anymore. I'm going to opt into the 1.0 beta then opt out and see what happens.

Edit: No dice. Not enough time to try reinstalling... Hmmm...

That's the version I'm on.

Guessing it's a bug.

Edit: I'm just going to call it quits due to technical issues. Thanks for trying, guys.

dmann

So how did it go with this?

Unfortunately, the game never got going. Everyone had issues with joining the game (incorrect versions).

Now that 1.2 Asimov patch has been released. Anyone still interested in trying to get a game together for next Wednesday evening (July 6th)? It would be nice if we can get a sizable group playing. I played a MP game recently with some Paradox forum folks so I can say that the 1.2 patch seems to be pretty stable. I can volunteer to host (my system is pretty beefy and net connection is pretty reliable).

So next Wednesday (7/6/16)
20:00 to 22:00 Central (21:00 - 23:00 EST)

Let me know if anyone is up for it. Feel free to add me on steam - dPhantom

Steel

Banned
After some experimenting I'm 99% certain our problem last time was with mods. Oddly enough, whenever you add a mod your multiplayer game version changes. Someone must've had a mod on without realizing it.

And I really really can't do next Wednesday. Sorry.

Top Bottom