• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steven Universe |OT| Truly, Truly, Truly Outrageous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trago

GET HYPE!!!!

party-hard-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-293.gif

Zubz

Banned
THERE IT IS OH MY GODDDD

(tweet confirming Steven Bomb by Ian JQ, June 15-19)

So, we're not only back, but they're dropping another bomb? That seems unusual, but I'm into it. I guess we got some big episodes coming up?
Like Peridot's redemption?

I no longer have access to On Demand and will be working during every single episode this time around, though. That kinda sucks.

I'd be okay with this. lol. Actually, any of the pizza family

I would be totally fine with these.

Raxus

LOL a short hiatus to make up for all the episodes we burned through and then BOOM 5 more. I'm not going to complain.

By the looks of things
June 15 Sworn by the Sword
June 16 Crashing Seas/Falling Skies
June 17 Keeping it Together (Ruby and Sapphire episode? Ruby and Sapphire episode calling it now)
June 18 ???
June 19 ???????????? (The big one?)

Zubz

Banned
LOL a short hiatus to make up for all the episodes we burned through and then BOOM 5 more. I'm not going to complain.

By the looks of things
June 17 Keeping it Together (Ruby and Sapphire episode? Ruby and Sapphire episode calling it now)
June 18 ???

Wasn't Crashing Seas/Falling Skies implied to be a 2-parter, though? Maybe it's the 19th episode, and the character represented by the "?" is Malachite? Not that I want to rush into the big plot-worthy episodes, but isn't that what the last Steven Bomb was for?

jwk94

Wasn't Crashing Seas/Falling Skies implied to be a 2-parter, though? Maybe it's the 19th episode, and the character represented by the "?" is Malachite? Not that I want to rush into the big plot-worthy episodes, but isn't that what the last Steven Bomb was for?

One of the crew confirmed that it's only one episode.

(Ruby and Sapphire episode? Ruby and Sapphire episode calling it now)

I hope so. Seems like the doodles for each day is hinting towards the character focus for each episode (i.e we already know Sworn by the Sword is a Connie episode), so it should be a Garnet episode :p

Okay, what's the consensus? Do we want a shiny new thread for S2? And what should the subtitle be?

Here are a few suggestions:

Steven Universe Season 2 |OT| A New Age of Gems

Steven Universe Season 2 |OT| The Mom Squad

Steven Universe Season 2 |OT| Crystal Gem Persuasion

Totally gonna use "Yellow Diamond is Unbreakable" for the subtitle whenever YD gets introduced in the show proper ;P

Okay, what's the consensus? Do we want a shiny new thread for S2? And what should the subtitle be?

Here are a few suggestions:

Steven Universe Season 2 |OT| A New Age of Gems

Steven Universe Season 2 |OT| The Mom Squad

Steven Universe Season 2 |OT| Crystal Gem Persuasion

Totally gonna use "Yellow Diamond is Unbreakable" for the subtitle whenever YD gets introduced in the show proper ;P

My suggestion got a good reaction before:
Steven Universe Season 2 |OT| Obama chuckled. "You mean the Crystal Gems?"

Ha, guess I missed this one. Sounds good to me!

Also, long time no see Scrafty.

Thanks, dude! I've been super busy with work recently, plus I just got back from a weekend at a convention with my gf. Saw a bunch of great SU cosplay there; maybe I'll slog through all of the pictures I took and post them here!

I hope we get another dragon ball Z esque two parter, any information if one of the days is a two parter, like it was on Thursday for the last Steven bomb?

Psxphile

THERE IT IS OH MY GODDDD

Aw yiss. But those quotes...

"Keep your stance wide." (Connie ep, def)
"Tonight you're a party." (Fusion innuendo?)
"I'm so ____ to be ____ this!" (???)

We totally planned this!
They totally didn't. CN caught them by surprise again regarding airing another set of episodes for a premiere week, I bet. But you can't say no to headlining a whole week of CN afternoon programming, not after the last bomb went off without a hitch.

But I'm telling you, it's right back to hiatus after this. And we won't be coming back until January!
(Or maybe that leaked voicemail forced their hand?)

By the looks of things
June 18 ???
Seems about right.

I don't think it's been confirmed if we'll be seeing a 6th episode, right? Adventure Time will have a 2 parter air on Friday for their #FINNALE but we're still in the middle of Season 2 so we probably won't be seeing an extra episode? Seems unlikely.
EDIT: Confirmed for being only 5 episodes.

Question Mark is clearly something too special to even hint about. I think we'll finally see some progress made concerning the Homeworld Gems.
Yes, this. It has to be this.

Also, how fucking perfect would that title be if Season 2 introduces government agents as antagonists? I don't believe the show would cross that line but imagining the U.S President in his oval office conferring with his men about no longer being able to ignore "the Gem problem" is kinda fun to think about.

THERE IT IS OH MY GODDDD

YEEEEEAAAAAAH!

LftAPyC.gif

It's only been a few weeks, but it feels like it's been too long.

Aw yiss. But those quotes...

"Keep your stance wide." (Connie ep, def)
"Tonight you're a party." (Fusion innuendo?)
"I'm so ____ to be ____ this!" (???)

The second word looks like it starts with a "D", so it could be "I'm so ____ to be doing this!" The first word has a strike through it...F? H? Could it be "happy to be doing this"?

Anyway, looking forward to Pearl taking Connie under her wing. This is gonna be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom