• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steven Universe |OT4| Every Rose Has Its Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does everything have to have a theory behind it. Why can't things just "be"?

Because this show hasn't shown itself to be that kind of thing.

I mean, yes, not every little detail needs to have some elaborate theory, but "Where did Lion come from? What's the exact nature of his connection to Rose? Why can he warp/store an entire pocket dimension inside his head?" are all reasonable questions to ask.

Tizoc

Real Talk, I started catching up with Season 3.
Real Talk, the casualness of revealing Sour Cream's dad was hilarious and impressive.
Real Talk, this show continues to be awesome.

Not

Banned
I do like how there's a Gem structure in the very center of where Russia used to be. I have a feeling it's water-related.

Zubz

Banned
I do like how there's a Gem structure in the very center of where Russia used to be. I have a feeling it's water-related.

Did we ever figure out where the Sea Spire is/was located? Because if we don't have a confirmation, I'd hazard a guess...

iosefe

i have just reaized something

the Gem occupancy wasn't only 5000 -ish years ago, that was merely the rebellion

we have no idea how long the Gems were there before hand do we?

Raxus

i have just reaized something

the Gem occupancy wasn't only 5000 -ish years ago, that was merely the rebellion

we have no idea how long the Gems were there before hand do we?

Depends how long it takes to incubate a gem. Amy took long enough to miss the whole war but there were only two (known) sites where they harvested new gems and they weren't nearly next to the plans they had for the Earth in It Could've Been Great.

In short I think they had the foundation in place to hollow out the Earth but the rebellion stopped them before any serious harm could befall the planet.

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
Showed my girlfriend a picture of the Rose Quartz mystery mini figure online and she wanted it, so we headed to Gamestop to see if we could pull it.

I read a tip online that Rose Quartz's figure is the heaviest of the bunch, so sure enough, I pulled every box out of the display and held onto the heaviest few and then had her pick one from there.

ww9UgNcl.jpg

Sure enough, she found a Rose Quartz, and as a bonus, the "Mr. Universe" variant which was exclusive to Gamestop.

She asked me to pull one as well and I randomly picked out Lapis, a much less interesting figure. (I would have liked Lion, personally.)

NEO0MJ

The only thing we can confirm this episode is that Rose probably banged more than just humans. I mean they didn't say it outright but I think they heavily implied that she had sex with them.
Actually, this fills in the hole of Lion's origin. He's the result of a lion having an offspring with Pink Diamond :O

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
The only thing we can confirm this episode is that Rose probably banged more than just humans. I mean they didn't say it outright but I think they heavily implied that she had sex with them.
Actually, this fills in the hole of Lion's origin. He's the result of a lion having an offspring with Pink Diamond :O

Well, this thread had a good run. See y'all in OT5.

........What.

Permanently A

giphy.gif

DrForester

Kills Photobucket

bHd1qO5.jpg

Sou Da

I'll forward this to an aspiring doujin artist, don't worry.

iosefe

Tarydax

Banned

huh.gif

PSqueak

Banned

Well... I guess when you're an alien, technically everything is bestiality already, lion, human, makes no difference from her perspective.

Sesha

So like Loki with Sleipnir?

Um. Hmm. Well.

So I started watching this show and I thought I should check out what the fans on GAF thi

Matsukaze

1403387916125143_animate.gif

Genryu

Banned

giphy.gif

ricelord

rick-james.gif

Koomaster

Are you saying it's possible for gems to impregnate non-gems? Or are you saying that Rose could have gotten pregnant yet not passed on her gem like she did with Steven?

Not

Banned
I mean why are we laughing guys? Steven's the product of such a union, and who says gems value humans sexually more than any other life form?

:p

My favorite thing about Steven Universe is its deep exploration of complex topics usually considered too mature for children and also the part where giant women fuck lions.

ElFly

Are you saying it's possible for gems to impregnate non-gems? Or are you saying that Rose could have gotten pregnant yet not passed on her gem like she did with Steven?

well she formed an uterus for steven

she could have formed _other_ things to impregnate the lion

Raxus

I am glad we solved the logistics of this!

-Nobody

Can we move on to something bright and cheerful from this horror show please?

zulux21

so what will be the next new fusion.

Peridot + Lapis
Peridot + Steven
Peridot + Amy
Steven + Greg
Steven + onion
Steven + lars
Steven + ranaldo
Steven + garnet
Steven + Lapis
Steven + pearl
Steven + lion
Steven + Jasper

ect?

DrForester

Kills Photobucket

Peridot + Lapis
Peridot + Steven
Peridot + Amy
Steven + Greg
Steven + onion
Steven + lars
Steven + ranaldo
Steven + garnet
Steven + Lapis
Steven + pearl
Steven + lion
Steven + Jasper

ect?

I wonder if Steven and the other two will try fusing. Learn about their fusion now, rather than in the middle of a fight like with Smokey.

Permanently A

Peridot + Lapis
Peridot + Steven
Peridot + Amy
Steven + Greg
Steven + onion
Steven + lars
Steven + ranaldo
Steven + garnet
Steven + Lapis
Steven + pearl
Steven + lion
Steven + Jasper

ect?

steven + jasper needs to happen eventually so jasper can finally have a fusion buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom