• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STRAY physical edition trailer and playstation.com spoiler-free preview

Bartski

Gold Member
The game comes out next Tuesday on PS5 (day one PS+ Premium subscription) and PC.

Official preview on playstation.com below.

Nicely done, safe to say more games should get such treatment pre-release.

Cat GIF by Annapurna Interactive

Last edited:

CitizenZ

Banned
In terms of why this game has multiple threads and people keep acting like its the next big game with gameplay showing walking and some platforming......

Reaction Confused GIF

Samrf89

In terms of why this game has multiple threads and people keep acting like its the next big game with gameplay showing walking and some platforming......

Reaction Confused GIF
and yet the newest cod will have multiple threads when it's the exact same bullshit every year.

Jormatar

Reaction Confused GIF
I mean it's currently the most wishlisted game on Steam. Hype seem to be real for the game. I guess people like cats. And the setting seems quite unique.

clarky

Gold Member
If this was an actual cat simulator i'd be down for that. Thats what i though it was initially last year but this doesn't seem to be the case.

Trailers look cool though and its 'free' so ill be giving it a go at least.

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
I woke up today thinking it came out, this Tuesday. I was in shambles when I realized it comes out next Tuesday.

Cool preview. Sony should do that for all of their exclusives.

Pallas

Does anyone know the price..? I plan on getting the digital since I only have a ps4 pro but I wouldn’t mind also picking up the physical for ps5 even though I don’t have the system yet, as long as it’s not $70.

CitizenZ

Banned
Because it's a unique concept with great art?

Sometimes games just look cool. I know, hard to wrap your head around.

You guys need to know there are a lot of games out there than what is at shown or announced at an event. I cant turn my brain off when I already played similar concept, one in the same setting. Whats funny is the devs of The End, like myself, saw this game(Stray) trending and changed it from being free to now charging. Good for them.

Last edited:
Will buy it when its super cheap. Seems like a casual 2h be a cat in cyberpunk world game. Looks nice but gameplay-wise doubt its gonna be anything good.

Top Bottom