• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Streamer mistreats his wife and his son while streaming live.

Racer!

It's called benevolent sexism, and it's absolutely a thing. Earlier in the thread, I maintained that he shouldn't have escalated things, operating from the assumption that he at struck her off camera. You, operating from that same assumption, disagreed with me. I'll own that, and I stand by it. Perhaps if all he did was document her abuse, he would have stood a chance at getting full custody, or at least shared custody with a majority of the time with the kids.

I never did think this was a one-sided battered wife situation, though. Just that he was making an already dysfunctional situation even worse. Women who are routinely abused aren't the type of people throwing things at their husband. They don't try to make waves. They're quiet, and afraid. I have a relative who experienced that.

Congratulations? On being right with this story, though. Not sure sure if both parents being angry and violent to each other is the best outcome in this, but at least one side here gets to say "I told you so," now that we have more facts. I'm not being a dick when I say that, either, because a lot of hateful assumptions and character attacks were thrown towards those with your opinions in this thread (and to be fair, also those with opposing options), and that doesn't help anything. It's why I intentionally tried to argue from logic and fairness over emotion and generalization.

You seem to have a strong involvement with this thread, but I haven't noticed you too much outside of it. Perhaps you're drawn to this fight for some personal reasons, just like I've posted in a lot of 2nd amendment threads. Regardless, just from my own history, I'd suggest not letting it get to you too much. I'd say to you like I'd say to anyone, if 90 percent of your posts are about politics rather than the aspects of video games and pop culture that you enjoy, then you're doing it wrong. I've definitely had to remind myself of that before, so please don't take it as an attack.

Cheers.

Thank you for a well thought out post.

I agree with most of it, and youre probably right in that I am drawn to this for personal reasons.

Nice to be able to have logical discussions and not to have "wife abuser" and "incel" accusations thrown at me for my (and others) opinion.
"Arguments" like that are absolute poison, and should be dealt with accordingly.

Dontero

Banned
or at least shared custody with a majority of the time with the kids.

That is not even on menu of this guy.
His brother literally told that dude doesn't want to do that because he never knew his father and his mother died at 12.

Dude has fucking balls made out of steel.
The only shame he got poor lottery and got into crazy.

TLZ

Banned
Who are you talking about, people were just against judging her harshly based on the video footage which showed the dude out of line. What was in the video reflected badly on him yet you had people saying she deserved it or whatever WITHOUT knowing all of her past. With the new data then of course she's not innocent either and clearly the kids need to find a new home, not with him, not with her either, cos they're both nuts. Not that it gets him off the hook. It's the assumption that women are witches and bitches by default that's frowned upon, not putting actual bitches and witches to their rightful place (being jail or whatever is deserved obviously, not the kitchen or whatever, lol). Alongside the jerks that also deserve it of course. Are you a fortune teller to have had that opinion of her before the case was blown wide open or what now, get off your high horse, lol. Her having a history of abuse doesn't mean it's fine for people to want to smack women around if they throw cardboard at them for sitting 8 hours a day on the computer instead of caring for their families yet that was the sentiment by some here. Her having a track record of abuse doesn't make said sentiment universally valid either, lol. Obviously.
Well, remember that person who said they hope he gets raped in prison?

Oh, and that other fruitcake who said he should go to Saudi Arabia to join his wife beating brethren.

Last edited:

sol_bad

Damn why is everyone calling him addict ?
Dude works his ass off in day and then he streams at night for money.
From what i read his wife doesn't work so her whole job is to fucking take care of children.

But yeah he is literally definition don't stick into crazy.
Dude is probably asking himself daily how he fucked up his life so quick.

Welp nevermind, dude is hard as steel.

Holy. Fucking. Shit.
You just lost any and all credit. Expecting a woman to look after the children from 18 hours a day. What the hell is wrong with you? Is this a joke post?

Do you have ANY idea what it is like looking after 1 child, let alone 2? If you say yes I'm calling bullshit.

If a man impregnated a woman, he needs to step up and take responsibility. Working for 10 hours and then shutting your family out the whole evening is not taking responsibility.

sol_bad

Hold on, outside of rape pregnancy is the result of a mutual act and further, the child actually being born is 100% HER decision.

What are you talking about?
Whether you are married or not, you have sex and a baby is born, you man up and take care of it. Having sex with a woman is already an unsigned contract for the man in my eyes, sorry. Putting a dick in was 100% HIS decision, so accept the ramifications.

Last edited:

Zog

Banned
What are you talking about?
Whether you are married or not, you have sex and a baby is born, you man up and take care of it. Having sex with a woman is already an unsigned contract for the man in my eyes, sorry. Putting a dick in was 100% HIS decision, so accept the ramifications.

Consensual sex involves two people making a choice. Further, his choices end at that point and he has no control over whether a child comes into the world or not. It's pretty sexist of you to act like women have no agency.

Aurelian

my friends call me "Cunty"
Consensual sex involves two people making a choice. Further, his choices end at that point and he has no control over whether a child comes into the world or not. It's pretty sexist of you to act like women have no agency.

You don't understand.

He's saying that if you have a child with a woman (through consensual sex), you share responsibility if and when that child is born. You step up as an adult. If the other is a stay-at-home parent, you don't come home from work and promptly tune out your partner and your child. They always come first, and the fact that they didn't in this case shows how broken the couple's relationship is.

Zog

Banned
You don't understand.

He's saying that if you have a child with a woman (through consensual sex), you share responsibility if and when that child is born. You step up as an adult. If the other is a stay-at-home parent, you don't come home from work and promptly tune out your partner and your child. They always come first, and the fact that they didn't in this case shows how broken the couple's relationship is.

No, he seems to place the existence of the child 100% on the man.
If a man impregnated a woman, he needs to step up and take responsibility.
Having sex with a woman is already an unsigned contract for the man in my eyes, sorry. Putting a dick in was 100% HIS decision, so accept the ramifications.

Holy. Fucking. Shit.
You just lost any and all credit. Expecting a woman to look after the children from 18 hours a day. What the hell is wrong with you? Is this a joke post?

Do you have ANY idea what it is like looking after 1 child, let alone 2? If you say yes I'm calling bullshit.
We know they have money troubles and that he's able to earn money by streaming a game, which he does for hours after he comes home from work.
If the mother is looking after the kids for 18 hours, the guy is probably earning money for his family 18 hours as well. He's the only one bringing money in, so is it really that offensive to you that the wife has to put in her share of work as well?

Zog

Banned
We know they have money troubles and that he's able to earn money by streaming a game, which he does for hours after he comes home from work.
If the mother is looking after the kids for 18 hours, the guy is probably earning money for his family 18 hours as well. He's the only one bringing money in, so is it really that offensive to you that the wife has to put in her share of work as well?

Maybe sol_bad would be ok with it if he starting verbally abusing and throwing things at her until she gets a job?

Aurelian

No, he seems to place the existence of the child 100% on the man.

That's not what he said at all. Responsibility doesn't mean all of the responsibility; when he said "100% his decision," he didn't mean that the child was solely the father's decision, just that it was as much the father's choice as the mother's.

I'm sorry, but you appear to be picking a fight due to a lack of reading comprehension, not the actual argument.

Zog

Banned
That's not what he said at all. Responsibility doesn't mean all of the responsibility; when he said "100% his decision," he didn't mean that the child was solely the father's decision, just that it was as much the father's choice as the mother's.

I'm sorry, but you appear to be picking a fight due to a lack of reading comprehension, not the actual argument.

No, he seems to place it all on the man and the woman is just a victim of his actions. He makes no mention of her part in the creation and birth of the child.

Now, let me ask you. Who has the most control over whether or not a child comes into the world?

This should be a lesson to the internet judges that like to pass judgement without knowing the facts.

I only feel sorry for the kids that have to deal with this shit.

Nothing changes my opinion of the guy. I judged him correctly, he’s an abuser.

So is she. They are abusive people.

Someone needs to save their children.

Last edited:

Aurelian

No, he seems to place it all on the man and the woman is just a victim of his actions. He makes no mention of her part in the creation and birth of the child.

Now, let me ask you. Who has the most control over whether or not a child comes into the world?

Again, your issue is your basic lack of reading comprehension, not the argument. You're ignoring the context of the discussion and inferring things that he never actually said. I don't know how else to get this through to you since I clearly, explicitly explained things to you.

And of course the woman has the most control over the child's existence, but the fact is that the child is the product of both parents in a case like this. If the father can step up and share at least some of the caregiving responsibility, he should... and he can here. That doesn't mean he has to spend every moment taking care of the child when he's at home, but he can't just tune out his family because he wants to make some Twitch money.

I find it interesting there’s little to no discussion regarding the video of him calling his kid a cunt.

I understand the guy has dealt with adversity in his life but he’s not a martyr in my eyes.

Again, I can only imagine what has gone on between these two when cameras aren’t rolling. Hopefully their friends and family can convince them to either seek help and hope to change it to separate. Currently, they are toxic.

JCK75

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

If a man impregnated a woman, he needs to step up and take responsibility. Working for 10 hours and then shutting your family out the whole evening is not taking responsibility.

Let me tell you my situation, my wife has never changed a diaper, since the day my son was born I've been everything to him, I wake up at 5am, make him breakfast, get him ready, drop him off at School, go to work, pick him up from school, come home, make a full 5 course meal every night because my wife gets pissed if I try to pull off something simple like Taco or Hamburgers, I wash the dishes, do the yardwork, take him up for a shower and get him off to bed all by myself.

My wife wakes up around 10am, she runs a small business and goes in when she feels like it which is usually around noon, she comes home around 6 (about one hour after I get home) does literally nothing but bark orders and bitch at me and my son and then does nothing until I ask her to come up and say good night to him and we end up waiting more than an hour for her lazy ass to find her way upstairs.

She acts just like this woman if I try to go play some games at night, but if I give in and spend time with her, she just never shows up... it's more about preventing me from enjoying myself than it is wanting to spend time together.

She was a fake when we met and she had me fooled, and I just put up with it so that my son has a stable and happy life, I have never and will never hit her but damned if she does not give me more than good reason to (and more than a good desire to do so)

Because of this I'm very slow to judge in these situations, and I have the white male privilege of being shit on and if I wish to leave her insanity I run the risk of her taking half my shit and then my son spending time alone in her care which would be traumatic. I will suffer with her because it's the only way I can always be there to protect him from her mental abuse.

Also, why is this on the gaming forum? I understand streaming Fortnite was a part of the original story but that went out the window like 3 pages in. Then we got like 15 pages of justifying when to hit a woman, “You throw a tissue at me and I throw my fists at you, period,” “you want gender equality? Ok well then catch this beating,” and “OMG SHE TOUCHED HIS EQUIPMENT MURDER HER!” and now we are onto talking about whether or not a father has a duty to spend time with his family or not.

Nothing to do with gaming. At all.

Last edited:

Zog

Banned
Also, why is this on the gaming forum? I understand streaming Fortnite was a part of the original story but that went out the window like 3 pages in. Then we got like 15 pages of justifying when to hit a woman, “You throw a tissue at me and I throw my fists at you, period,” and “OMG SHE TOUCHED HIS EQUIPMENT MURDER HER!” and now we are onto talking about whether or not a father has a duty to spend time with his family or not.

So don't respond to this thread.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Holy. Fucking. Shit.

Whichever parent doesn't work has a responsibility to do more kids and house stuff because there are right there at home.

You can't expect the person who works and takes home the pay to magically teleport back and forth when a baby cries.

My dad worked and mom stayed at home. She did all the house stuff and groceries and watched the kids (until we were all old enough to come and go when we wanted), while dad went to work. How is he suppose to do all that when he's at the office and didn't come home till 6 pm?

Dad would do all the yard work and fix stuff, which my mom never touched. She has never used a screwdriver or hammered in a nail in life.

And what happened when all of us were old enough to go to school on our own? My mom did a bit of housework everyday and watched soap operas, Price is Right and spent time gardening and reading and walking to the nearby strip mall to shop. She just had to be home by 4 pm so there was someone home when all of us got home from school so we weren't isolated. And at 5pm she prepped dinner as my dad got home around 6 pm.

Anyone who says gives the stay at home parent a gimme, expecting the wage earner to also do 50% of the house/child work is a lazy ass..... trying to do as little home care as possible, while the other spouse does the other half AND has to go to work too.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
(continued)... as it timed out....

As for work at home people (streamers or a sales person who works remote), the same thing applies. They have a job to do to keep the money coming in. For streamers there is flexibility since no gamers expect him to stream at a 9-5 schedule, but there is expectations to churn out content to keep fans happy and watching.

Just because they work from home doesn't mean they should be doing double duty all the time. The flexibility is there to do some house stuff here and there, but for streaming a match, it's all of nothing. You have to be sitting in that chair for an hour or two straight. Billy Bob Sniper X streaming a shooter match can't stream and feed a baby at the same time. The spouse sitting there should help out. When the stream is done, then he's done for the day and can help.

Problem with some stay at home parents (especially ones who don't work for a pay cheque), is that they don't respect the person who has to work to make money. And sometimes it involves hours straight without getting disturbed....... just like someone going to the office or works at Burger King. You can't be getting phone calls from the stay at home spouse every half hour to come home during coffee break to mow the lawn.

Getting back to my mom.... love her and all.... but when all of us kids were old enough to come and go as we wanted, she basically spent I'd say hours 9 am to 4 pm doing hardly anything. She did most of her home stuff after dinner (laundry, cleaning etc....) when she could have done that during the day. So aside from watching tv and growing plants in the backyard, her waking hours when dad was at work she did almost nothing but leisurely activities.

Last edited:

prag16

Banned
Let me tell you my situation, my wife has never changed a diaper, since the day my son was born I've been everything to him, I wake up at 5am, make him breakfast, get him ready, drop him off at School, go to work, pick him up from school, come home, make a full 5 course meal every night because my wife gets pissed if I try to pull off something simple like Taco or Hamburgers, I wash the dishes, do the yardwork, take him up for a shower and get him off to bed all by myself.

My wife wakes up around 10am, she runs a small business and goes in when she feels like it which is usually around noon, she comes home around 6 (about one hour after I get home) does literally nothing but bark orders and bitch at me and my son and then does nothing until I ask her to come up and say good night to him and we end up waiting more than an hour for her lazy ass to find her way upstairs.

She acts just like this woman if I try to go play some games at night, but if I give in and spend time with her, she just never shows up... it's more about preventing me from enjoying myself than it is wanting to spend time together.

She was a fake when we met and she had me fooled, and I just put up with it so that my son has a stable and happy life, I have never and will never hit her but damned if she does not give me more than good reason to (and more than a good desire to do so)

Because of this I'm very slow to judge in these situations, and I have the white male privilege of being shit on and if I wish to leave her insanity I run the risk of her taking half my shit and then my son spending time alone in her care which would be traumatic. I will suffer with her because it's the only way I can always be there to protect him from her mental abuse.
Dude, what the fuck. She fucking sucks. And she has the stones to give you crap if you want to play a video game after the kid is asleep? Fuck off! -_- The only way I could at all understand her attitude (but it still wouldn't be okay) were if her income absolutely dwarfs your income.

Your story is complete validation of the Bill Burr routine: There can ABSOLUTELY be reasons to hit a woman. Sometimes very valid reasons. (But you still don't do it.)

My situation is that my wife is and I both work full time, and we split the household (and kids related) stuff more or less 50/50. Well probably 60/40 my way depending on how you look at it. She does almost all the food related stuff, but she makes almost everything from scratch so that takes longer than it would for a lot of people. It works. Though she does seem to get the idea at times that she does everything and I do nothing and I can tend to get nagged definitely more than I deserve (I do deserve some). Never any violence by anyone.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Dude, what the fuck. She fucking sucks. And she has the stones to give you crap if you want to play a video game after the kid is asleep? Fuck off! -_- The only way I could at all understand her attitude (but it still wouldn't be okay) were if her income absolutely dwarfs your income.

Your story is complete validation of the Bill Burr routine: There can ABSOLUTELY be reasons to hit a woman. Sometimes very valid reasons. (But you still don't do it.)

My situation is that my wife is and I both work full time, and we split the household (and kids related) stuff more or less 50/50. Well probably 60/40 my way depending on how you look at it. She does almost all the food related stuff, but she makes almost everything from scratch so that takes longer than it would for a lot of people. It works. Though she does seem to get the idea at times that she does everything and I do nothing and I can tend to get nagged definitely more than I deserve (I do deserve some). Never any violence by anyone.
Your situation is different than my parents as one worked and one stayed at home. They seemed to get along fine with the way stuff was done. And after all of us kids were older it was even better since we took care of ourselves and shoveled the driveway and mowed the lawn..... two tasks my dad didn't have to do anymore since you can't expect 8 year olds to do a good job and my mom never touched a snow shovel or mower.

When us kids were young, my dad would get home from work, parked in the garage asap and shovel it after dinner. Mom had all day to do it, but didn't. We didn't have a snowblower either.

But good to see your situation is split pretty well both working and home life.

Just imagine if you had to go to work and get home at 6 pm and have to do most of the chores too, since some reason the stay at home spouse napped all day. lol

Last edited:

Racer!

Also, why is this on the gaming forum? I understand streaming Fortnite was a part of the original story but that went out the window like 3 pages in. Then we got like 15 pages of justifying when to hit a woman, “You throw a tissue at me and I throw my fists at you, period,” “you want gender equality? Ok well then catch this beating,” and “OMG SHE TOUCHED HIS EQUIPMENT MURDER HER!” and now we are onto talking about whether or not a father has a duty to spend time with his family or not.

First off, why are you, and have been through almost all pages of this thread if you feel this doesnt belong here??

You need to wake up to the real world man, youre completely oblivious to reality. At this point, Im sure the woman could have murdered him and you would have been ok with it.

What tissue makes this kind of damage?

7646740-6514805-Shocking_photos_showed_the_injuries_Munday_suffered_during_the_a-a-2_1545318248138.jpg

Lastly, what you referred to as "murdered her" didnt even leave a scratch on her. Your preliminary feminist assumptions has completely stripped you of any common sense.

Dontero

Banned
Holy. Fucking. Shit.

Exoecting parent to do his fucking job mate. Her only job is to take care of children, there is nothing else that she does. Meanwhile dude works day job and streams at night to bring money which they don't have much to begin with.

So yeah, i come from big family and i know how pathology lpoks like when i see it.

I'm going to do simple: This cunt (the woman) chose him, she probably chose him because he's an asshole, she chose to have a child, and she chose someone who's living off Fortnite while she probably doesn't do shit, not even care for the kid since she's setting him up the way we know (throwing things at him then crying when she got a come back)...

I have sympathy only for the kid, but then the woman chose him, it's women who chose the men and influence how they are, and we all know most women prefer a man who beat them than a "weak" responsible man.

petran79

Banned

You remind me of a guy I knew few years ago who was a lawyer, but of the small and poor ones. Except his wife did not work and had a kid too. She had demands as well and refused to work. Both had retired parents ready to help with the kid if necessary.

His fate was tragic. He was in his early forties and went with his wife and little girl for a few days summer vacation. During a heated argument with his wife he suffered a stroke and died on the spot. This was a huge shock to all who knew him. We couldnt believe he ended this way. Who knows how much stress and sadness he had accumulated to end like this.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
You remind me of a guy I knew few years ago who was a lawyer, but of the small and poor ones. Except his wife did not work and had a kid too. She had demands as well and refused to work. Both had retired parents ready to help with the kid if necessary.

His fate was tragic. He was in his early forties and went with his wife and little girl for a few days summer vacation. During a heated argument with his wife he suffered a stroke and died on the spot. This was a huge shock to all who knew him. We couldnt believe he ended this way. Who knows how much stress and sadness he had accumulated to end like this.
That sucks.

That's the one thing about being a guy. There's always both internal and external pressure to be working, and not sit at home while the wife works.

With women it's different. If she wants to stay home and take care of kids, or the man makes tons of money and she can goof off everyday, nobody really cares.

Now if a guy wants to stay at home and take care of kids while she works, or tries to ride the wave of a working wife's high income, he'll be seen as cheap lazy ass.

It's something females will never understand.

Wings 嫩翼翻せ

so it's not nice
I'm going to do simple: This cunt (the woman) chose him, she probably chose him because he's an asshole, she chose to have a child, and she chose someone who's living off Fortnite while she probably doesn't do shit, not even care for the kid since she's setting him up the way we know (throwing things at him then crying when she got a come back)...

I have sympathy only for the kid, but then the woman chose him, it's women who chose the men and influence how they are, and we all know most women prefer a man who beat them than a "weak" responsible man.

Fahdis

Why are you still with this bitch? You're being mentally abused as well. What the fuck dude? You're clearly unhappy and liberals would defend her actions claiming another story from the woman where she gets petty party points. You're responsible for yourself, yes your child is important but that environment for him/her right now is toxic.

JCK75

Why are you still with this bitch? You're being mentally abused as well. What the fuck dude? You're clearly unhappy and liberals would defend her actions claiming another story from the woman where she gets petty party points. You're responsible for yourself, yes your child is important but that environment for him/her right now is toxic.

I do it because I can not leave my son in her care alone, the courts will grant her shared custody, I pay all of the bills while she runs a business so she is able to save tons of money while I am not so financially I could not pay what would be required of a divorce, it's best if I just put up with it until my son is old enough to have a say on where he goes.

Michele

you.
I started reading the full thread, and I have to say, I'm really,REALLY shocked and disgusted by a lot of the comments here. I may not be a grown up adult, I may not be +18 and I might not be anything else, but I'm shocked and distrubed at how many peoples agreed that the men was in the right (even though we learned a bit late that the woman has been assaulting him last year, but that's not the problem right now).

I can't believe the guys who agreed in the man's side. First of all and the last point of all, you NEVER assault a woman, and you NEVER expose violence to children. I can't even imagine why did the users agree with the guy who did it to his wife.

Honestly I wish I'd have intervened sooner, but I'm glad that the agruement is over. Holy...This thread felt more like an ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRA thread than a usual GAF thread. It's basically like there was a lot of tension and a lot of feeling of being in a echo chamber in the first pages

YOU NEVER HIT ON A WOMAN, YOU NEVER HIT ON A CHILD, YOU NEVER DO THAT AT ALL. Honestly I believe the woman was justified, as in I believe the woman was on the right, as she tried using self defense when the guy got up to attack him.

mekes

This was nothing like an era thread, this was the opposite. People are expressing their opinions and others are disagreeing and the conversation progressed throughout the thread without one side of the conversation being banned from the website. That’s the opposite of era.

You can disagree with people on this site, that’s a good thing, whether you like it or not.

Michele

you.
This was nothing like an era thread, this was the opposite. People are expressing their opinions and others are disagreeing and the conversation progressed throughout the thread without one side of the conversation being banned from the website. That’s the opposite of era.

You can disagree with people on this site, that’s a good thing, whether you like it or not.

Hmm, I do see your point, but still, it was distrubing for me to read through because some users here actually tried attacking, something like this. I just felt disgusted by the first replies because they agreed with the guy when it was him attacking...

I'm going to get some fresh air, thanks for your opinion though.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Hmm, I do see your point, but still, it was distrubing for me to read through because some users here actually tried attacking, something like this. I just felt disgusted by the first replies because they agreed with the guy when it was him attacking...

I'm going to get some fresh air, thanks for your opinion though.
I was one of the first in this thread to say you never hit a woman, but...

Get used to it because in the journey of life you will hear many, many opinions you don’t like. That is normal. To expect the world to be your own little personal hugbox, where dissenting opinions are banished is not normal.

If you don’t won’t to deal with that then start digging a bunker somewhere and never leave it. Life’s way harder than that.

Racer!

I started reading the full thread, and I have to say, I'm really,REALLY shocked and disgusted by a lot of the comments here. I may not be a grown up adult, I may not be +18 and I might not be anything else, but I'm shocked and distrubed at how many peoples agreed that the men was in the right (even though we learned a bit late that the woman has been assaulting him last year, but that's not the problem right now).

I can't believe the guys who agreed in the man's side. First of all and the last point of all, you NEVER assault a woman, and you NEVER expose violence to children. I can't even imagine why did the users agree with the guy who did it to his wife.

Honestly I wish I'd have intervened sooner, but I'm glad that the agruement is over. Holy...This thread felt more like an ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRA thread than a usual GAF thread. It's basically like there was a lot of tension and a lot of feeling of being in a echo chamber in the first pages

YOU NEVER HIT ON A WOMAN, YOU NEVER HIT ON A CHILD, YOU NEVER DO THAT AT ALL. Honestly I believe the woman was justified, as in I believe the woman was on the right, as she tried using self defense when the guy got up to attack him.

Hi Michele, nice of you to come visit all the way from Resetera :D

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
She isn't from ERA though. There is history but not that.

I am surprised this is still going though, i figured it was rather obvious that both sides were to blame except the streamer here is more legally to blame than the lass.

Michele

you.

Is this sarcasm? I've never been a lot on Resetera. I really HATE that site, why are you bumping me up with that site now?

She isn't from ERA though. There is history but not that.

I am surprised this is still going though, i figured it was rather obvious that both sides were to blame except the streamer here is more legally to blame than the lass.

Um...she? Who is she?

Top Bottom