• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Streamer mistreats his wife and his son while streaming live.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Birds of a feather.. if it weren't for the kids, I'd say they're meant for each other.

Hopefully the law keeps them far away from each other.
Some people love punishment.

It's like grade school. Kids are goofing off giving each other noogies and charley horses. 99% of kids laugh and run hoping not to get bombed. But there's always that 1% who love it and accept all smacks.

sol_bad

I guess I was wrong and right about this situation.
The wife sounds like a bit of a psychopath and I can understand Munday not wanting to leave her due to the kids. Her psycho attacks seemed to push him to distance himself from his family though.
Then the 6-8 hour a day addiction kicked in which probably caused his psycho wife to be even crazier as she looked after the kids on her own.

Very messy situation.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
The wife sounds like a bit of a psychopath and I can understand Munday not wanting to leave her due to the kids. Her psycho attacks seemed to push him to distance himself from his family though.
Then the 6-8 hour a day addiction kicked in which probably caused his psycho wife to be even crazier as she looked after the kids on her own.

Very messy situation.
No wonder he wants to play Fortnite so much.

Pretty sure every guy would rather do that and get away from being nagged to death.

Last edited:

Racer!

Very messy situation.

Well, I guess this latest development doesnt make you look too good atleast.

Replies like this

Your wife would be completely happy with you ignoring her for an hour? Or have you trained her to accept that sort of situation?

Sounds like you have experience in this area. Do you hit your wife?

Im actually mind blown that this doesnt get you banned around here.

Well, I guess now we know she threw more than cardboard.

Kamina

Golden Boy
People are saying he was Gaming adicted, but isnt that his job (stremaing)? Or was he playing games in addition to working?

sol_bad

Well, I guess this latest development doesnt make you look too good atleast.

Replies like this

Im actually mind blown that this doesnt get you banned around here.

Well, I guess now we know she threw more than cardboard.

I said I was right and wrong. I was wrong about the fact that his wife was innocent and a victim because she is clearly a nut job.
I was right about the fact that he was obsessed/addicted with games which caused a greater rift in their relationship. Any responsible adult in a relationship with kids knows it is not healthy to sit at a computer for 6-8 hours a day and his wife was clearly struggling to look after the kids for 18+ hours a day. Even a sane mother would snap after days/weeks/months of this behavior.

You also are right and wrong, you just can't bring yourself to say so
You were on the defense for the guy saying he wanted 10 minutes to himself. To you he was the victim and she was the antagonist. Now that we know he was playing games for 6-8 hours a day (plus being at work for 8-10 hours a day, possibly more) ignoring her night after night, would you still say he was justified in slapping and hitting her? If you say yes then you should take a harder look at reality because ignoring your wife for 18+ hours a day is not right.

ayumarcan

Neo Member
The only thing I can say is that both of them are not, well.. Ok? But such a behaviour towards a woman and a wife is infuriating. Such a disgrace, couldn't he, like, control himself?

Racer!

The only thing I can say is that both of them are not, well.. Ok? But such a behaviour towards a woman and a wife is infuriating. Such a disgrace, couldn't he, like, control himself?

Yeah he should clearly control himself

7646740-6514805-Shocking_photos_showed_the_injuries_Munday_suffered_during_the_a-a-2_1545318248138.jpg

Racer!

I said I was right and wrong. I was wrong about the fact that his wife was innocent and a victim because she is clearly a nut job.
I was right about the fact that he was obsessed/addicted with games which caused a greater rift in their relationship. Any responsible adult in a relationship with kids knows it is not healthy to sit at a computer for 6-8 hours a day and his wife was clearly struggling to look after the kids for 18+ hours a day. Even a sane mother would snap after days/weeks/months of this behavior.

You also are right and wrong, you just can't bring yourself to say so
You were on the defense for the guy saying he wanted 10 minutes to himself. To you he was the victim and she was the antagonist. Now that we know he was playing games for 6-8 hours a day (plus being at work for 8-10 hours a day, possibly more) ignoring her night after night, would you still say he was justified in slapping and hitting her? If you say yes then you should take a harder look at reality because ignoring your wife for 18+ hours a day is not right.

A little late for arguments after the stunt you pulled. Have a great day! :)

ayumarcan

Neo Member
Yeah he should clearly control himself

I mean that people are watching his streams and he can easily be considered a public figure. I'm not into judging someone's family relationship, it's about being able to behave yourself while doing your job. And ppl here say streaming is his job.

Racer!

I mean that people are watching his streams and he can easily be considered a public figure. I'm not into judging someone's family relationship, it's about being able to behave yourself while doing your job. And ppl here say streaming is his job.

Not that easy when someone rage violent verbal/physical attacks on you I suppose.

Last edited:

Shin

Banned
Birds of a feather.. if it weren't for the kids, I'd say they're meant for each other.

Hopefully the law keeps them far away from each other.
I couldn't care less about them, but child protection services should step in and remove the child.
That is not a healthy environment and while those 2 idiots probably can't see it they are probably doing permanent damage to their daughter mentally.

Fahdis

Where are all the man hating SJW's? You guys wanna come back and explain yourselves with all the assumptions you put on this dude before everything got exposed?

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Where are all the man hating SJW's? You guys wanna come back and explain yourselves with all the assumptions you put on this dude before everything got exposed?
Who are you talking about, people were just against judging her harshly based on the video footage which showed the dude out of line. What was in the video reflected badly on him yet you had people saying she deserved it or whatever WITHOUT knowing all of her past. With the new data then of course she's not innocent either and clearly the kids need to find a new home, not with him, not with her either, cos they're both nuts. Not that it gets him off the hook. It's the assumption that women are witches and bitches by default that's frowned upon, not putting actual bitches and witches to their rightful place (being jail or whatever is deserved obviously, not the kitchen or whatever, lol). Alongside the jerks that also deserve it of course. Are you a fortune teller to have had that opinion of her before the case was blown wide open or what now, get off your high horse, lol. Her having a history of abuse doesn't mean it's fine for people to want to smack women around if they throw cardboard at them for sitting 8 hours a day on the computer instead of caring for their families yet that was the sentiment by some here. Her having a track record of abuse doesn't make said sentiment universally valid either, lol. Obviously.

Last edited:

Racer!

Who are you talking about, people were just against judging her harshly based on the video footage which showed the dude out of line. What was in the video reflected badly on him yet you had people saying she deserved it or whatever WITHOUT knowing all of her past. With the new data then of course she's not innocent either and clearly the kids need to find a new home, not with him, not with her either, cos they're both nuts. Not that it gets him off the hook. It's the assumption that women are witches and bitches by default that's frowned upon, not putting actual bitches and witches to their rightful place (being jail or whatever is deserved obviously, not the kitchen or whatever, lol). Alongside the jerks that also deserve it of course. Are you a fortune teller to have had that opinion of her before the case was blown wide open or what now, get off your high horse, lol. Her having a history of abuse doesn't mean it's fine for people to want to smack women around if they throw cardboard at them for sitting 8 hours a day on the computer instead of caring for their families yet that was the sentiment by some here. Her having a track record of abuse doesn't make said sentiment universally valid either, lol. Obviously.

Only thing footage showed, was him getting violently rage attacked. Everything else is assumptions based on audio. Those assumptions were so biased by your political correctness that you practically crucified the dude point blank.

Hate to break it, but you got played like a fiddle by that woman. (you and many others in this thread)

Last edited:

JORMBO

Darkness no more

Not sure who this is directed at exactly. We are not a judge and jury. The legal system will determine what happens to these two after uncovering all the details. We are just some people on the internet having a meaningless debate about what details we had in a video on YouTube. As more details emerge those opinions may change. I don’t think there is much to explain beyond that.

Racer!

Not sure who this is directed at exactly. We are not a judge and jury. The legal system will determine what happens to these two after uncovering all the details. We are just some people on the internet having a meaningless debate about what details we had in a video on YouTube. As more details emerge those opinions may change. I don’t think there is much to explain beyond that.

Just a wild guess, I would bet it was directed at you among others.

From earlier in this thread

Thank you. That’s what most of us have been saying.

What is most jarring to me is someone can watch that whole video and their first and only arguement is that “she started it”, as the very first reply in this thread states.

Then we have people that spend pages acting like throwing a piece of cardboard is some great “act of violence” and completely ignore what led up to that point....a guy gaming 8 hours a day on top of a full time job ignoring his family to do so. And that this “act of violence” deserves some sort of physical retaliation against a pregnant wife.

Ulysses 31

Not sure who this is directed at exactly.
Well, people like you who completely ignored that she was likely throwing more than cardboards, messing with the equipment and went back to heckling the guy after she got slapped/attacked a few times.

Last edited:

CuNi

Oh the irony. Don't mind me while I grab my popcorn and wait for all those users who defended the woman, even though she started it, now come back and find another excuse why they were right and she's the victim. Excuses gonna be gold, I tell you.

prag16

Banned
Oh the irony. Don't mind me while I grab my popcorn and wait for all those users who defended the woman, even though she started it, now come back and find another excuse why they were right and she's the victim. Excuses gonna be gold, I tell you.
The only victims here worth sympathizing with at this point are their kids. Hopefully no permanent scarring has yet taken place.

CuNi

The only victims here worth sympathizing with at this point are their kids. Hopefully no permanent scarring has yet taken place.

Completely right. With this new evidence it should be clear that neither of them is suited to be a parent.

sol_bad

There is no irony.
You guys say we were "white kniting" the wife, meanwhile you guys were "white kniting" the husband. Neither of us knew the background story.
I'll still stand by my comment that the husband shouldn't have hit the wife, it's still uncalled for and shouldn't have happened. They are both damaged people and both need help.

Aenima

This should be a lesson to the internet judges that like to pass judgement without knowing the facts.

I only feel sorry for the kids that have to deal with this shit.

kingbean

I feel no validation for thinking they were both messed up in the head and both to blame for beating each other.

I've seen bad relationships before and normal people don't act like they do in that video without them both being a little nuts.
In this case more than a little nuts.

I hope someone in their family is right headed and can care for the children.

CuNi

There is no irony.
You guys say we were "white kniting" the wife, meanwhile you guys were "white kniting" the husband. Neither of us knew the background story.
I'll still stand by my comment that the husband shouldn't have hit the wife, it's still uncalled for and shouldn't have happened. They are both damaged people and both need help.

If you go back In this thread to my other replies you'd find that I blamed both from the start. White knighting is stupid to begin with and in my opinion the sole reason why people lie about rape etc because this instantly ends someone's career without anyone ever questioning or waiting for future evidence. Instant judgementsl is always wrong.

Fahdis

What the shit? I didn't once say "she" deserved it besides the fact that she annoyed the other psycho enough to do stupid things to her as well. And who the hell are you? His dad/mom with what he does with his time? Do you live in their house? You had a post on the first page that said you were leaving this topic, yet you're still here and also talked about idolizing the other forum who just take "male toxicity" as a fact and spew SJW bullshit everywhere without rhyme or reason in that awful echo chamber. There is never any reason to ever incite violence and we saw more than a cardboard with the new damning evidence, she's as shit as him. "Omg, he hit her"... everyone lost their minds, where's the outrage with the fact that he had scars and stuff? Naaah, it's because he is a man and deserves it right? I laughed when someone called this place as bad as 4chan. LMAO.

magnumpy

I think they should probably break up. the kids complicate things but still he should spend some time alone. when small toddlers throw a fit it's called a "time out"

Dontero

Banned
Damn why is everyone calling him addict ?
Dude works his ass off in day and then he streams at night for money.
From what i read his wife doesn't work so her whole job is to fucking take care of children.

But yeah he is literally definition don't stick into crazy.
Dude is probably asking himself daily how he fucked up his life so quick.

Daniel Munday said his brother refused to break up with Campbell because he didn't want his children to suffer the same childhood as him.

Munday 'never knew his father' and his beloved mother Suzanne Munday died about when he was just 12 years old.

Welp nevermind, dude is hard as steel.

Last edited:

Racer!

Damn why is everyone calling him addict ?
Dude works his ass off in day and then he streams at night for money.
From what i read his wife doesn't work so her whole job is to fucking take care of children.

But yeah he is literally definition don't stick into crazy.
Dude is probably asking himself daily how he fucked up his life so quick..

I know.

This thread here elsewhere (Resetera; my god Scientology has nothing one those, thats a cult if I ever saw one) shows how off the rails the world has gone with feminism.

Boys growing up today are brainwashed with this shit, and it forms into a mob mentality where "feminism" claims the moral high ground.

Sad thing is men are doing it to themselves thinking they are some kind of heroes and saviours of women. Feminism has effectively plugged into 1000`s of years of male evolution.

Last edited:
I know.

This thread here elsewhere (Resetera; my god Scientology has nothing one those, thats a cult if I ever saw one) shows how off the rails the world has gone with feminism.

Boys growing up today are brainwashed with this shit, and it forms into a mob mentality where "feminism" claims the moral high ground.

Sad thing is men are doing it to themselves thinking they are some kind of heroes and saviours of women. Feminism has effectively plugged into 1000`s of years of male evolution.

It's called benevolent sexism, and it's absolutely a thing. Earlier in the thread, I maintained that he shouldn't have escalated things, operating from the assumption that he had struck her off camera. You, operating from that same assumption, disagreed with me. I'll own that, and I stand by it. Perhaps if all he did was document her abuse, he would have stood a chance at getting full custody, or at least shared custody with a majority of the time with the kids.

I never did think this was a one-sided battered wife situation, though. Just that he was making an already dysfunctional situation even worse. Women who are routinely abused aren't the type of people throwing things at their husband. They don't try to make waves. They're quiet, and afraid. I have a relative who experienced that.

Congratulations? On being right with this story, though. Not sure sure if both parents being angry and violent to each other is the best outcome in this, but at least one side here gets to say "I told you so," now that we have more facts. I'm not being a dick when I say that, either, because a lot of hateful assumptions and character attacks were thrown towards those with your opinions in this thread (and to be fair, also those with opposing options), and that doesn't help anything. It's why I intentionally tried to argue from logic and fairness over emotion and generalization.

You seem to have a strong involvement with this thread, but I haven't noticed you too much outside of it. Perhaps you're drawn to this fight for some personal reasons, just like I've posted in a lot of 2nd amendment threads. Regardless, just from my own history, I'd suggest not letting it get to you too much. I'd say to you like I'd say to anyone, if 90 percent of your posts are about politics rather than the aspects of video games and pop culture that you enjoy, then you're doing it wrong. I've definitely had to remind myself of that before, so please don't take it as an attack.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Top Bottom