• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter: Assassin’s Fist Released, Entire Series Available Now

If you're a Street Fighter fan you should support this product. The prooduct is worth it. The directors commentary is excellent. The bonus features are entertaining. The final shot of the epilogue looks better than my wildest imaginations. I never thought I would see that on screen. What a excellent eye. The entire team must be proud.

We've been over the moon with the fan response. Last week SFA was ranking #1 on Amazon's Foreign Movie list. Thank you all!

BTW Anyone in London this week, you can see Togo Igawa perform in theatre "Who Do We Think We Are". It's been getting raving reviews - http://www.theguardian.com/stage/2014/nov/02/who-do-we-think-we-are-southwark-playhouse-review

Would make a great date night, last show this Saturday 15th.

Tizoc

I think my bluray order arrived =D
Gonna be busy during the morning tomorrow, so I'll pick it up on my way home from a family thing.

Tizoc

a5CMWPQ.jpg

w00t!

WeskerXXI

I dun fucked up.
My PS3 is EU. The bluray I got is Region locked to A/USA only =_=
Well, that answers my previous question about the lock. Feel sorry for you, I too wanted the DVD + BluRay combo, but it looks that it's only on amazon.com and region locked. Will have to get it from amazon.es (wich sells the german version).

Tizoc

Well, that answers my previous question about the lock. Feel sorry for you, I too wanted the DVD + BluRay combo, but it looks that it's only on amazon.com and region locked. Will have to get it from amazon.es (wich sells the german version).

Luckly I managed to play the DVDs on my laptop hooked up to my HDTV ;D
I wonder if my dad has Region A/region free-like Bluray hmmm.

All in al GREAT movie, but man that last scene was such a cockblock XD
I lost it when Ken ad Ryu got excited for getting Megaman 2, and how Gouken got out of playing it by saying he would shame their sills if he played it XD

Movie #2 WHEN!

Adamator

Recently discovered this and was going through the series on YouTube today. I got through 3 eps and all of a sudden, they are all marked Private on YouTube. Anyone know what's going on?

Recently discovered this and was going through the series on YouTube today. I got through 3 eps and all of a sudden, they are all marked Private on YouTube. Anyone know what's going on?

Well on the Facebook page we were warned that the series would eventually be taken down. Maybe the show is getting ready to go video on demand. I already purchased the blu-ray it's worth every cent.

This post got me to find this (link below) on social media, so thanks. Here is a little more of the talented Christian Howard for the hardcore Assassin's Fist fans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhagqRu6bA8

Adamator

Wow. If only I had found it a day sooner. Though I admit I'm tempted to buy it. I do hope it's something I would rewatch though.

What's that video of? I don't get it or know who that is you mentioned.

Wow. If only I had found it a day sooner. Though I admit I'm tempted to buy it. I do hope it's something I would rewatch though.

What's that video of? I don't get it or know who that is you mentioned.

The video above is a informal interview with Christian Howard the actor who plays Ken in the web series Street Fighter Assassin's Fist. Here is another video where he explains his role in the show.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vifgdJ819AI

Tizoc

Well my brother is traveling to Oklahoma in a few weeks, I'll let him sell the US BluRay there then order it from Amazon UK, so not much of a loss :p

Thanks for those vids I'll watch them later twhen I get home.

Do we have an ETA on when the 2nd series is gonna start?

Well my brother is traveling to Oklahoma in a few weeks, I'll let him sell the US BluRay there then order it from Amazon UK, so not much of a loss :p

Thanks for those vids I'll watch them later twhen I get home.

Do we have an ETA on when the 2nd series is gonna start?

According to the Facebook page the team is hoping for a late 2015 to early 2016 release for Street Fighter World Warrior. World Warrior will be the continuation of the series. It'll include additional characters from the fighting game series. So keep a eye on that Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/streetfighterWW

Tizoc

Sorry for bumping this but some things didn't go as planned but I got my brother to watch the UK Bluray with me on our PS4 (damn you region locking!)
And apparently the UK Bluray doesn't have subtitles or something? Pretty sure US Bluray had it at least in its dvd....

Still THE best SF adaption thus far.
I can't wait for World Warrior, but I do hope the bluray release will be region free this time XO

Top Bottom