• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V currently $10 on Amazon (DEAD)

NeOak

I'll cover shipping of course lol. And that's for people not trynna make a quick buck off their multiple copies. Cause of I'm not expecting them people to sell even at face; I'd place em in same category as scalpers.

o7

The Amazon trade in price is back up to $29 if anyone wants to lock it in. Apparently it also comes with s shipping label and you can get at least $25 for trading it in anytime during the next 60 days.

I figure I'll give it a try and if I don't like it take the $29.
Ayyyyy

NeOak

Not sure what you're trying to imply, that I'm greedy? Why would I sell it to someone for $10 when I can play it for myself then trade it next month for $25 and use that money to buy overwatch.

No no.

It was $6 earlier lol.

I'm trading in one copy and giving friends the other 2.

The Amazon trade in price is back up to $29 if anyone wants to lock it in. Apparently it also comes with s shipping label and you can get at least $25 for trading it in anytime during the next 60 days.

I figure I'll give it a try and if I don't like it take the $29.
29? That's a good deal. Going to lock mine in now.

Also I just received the shipping email. I'm assuming once it comes I should just take off the plastic and put it back in the box with the new shipping label?

nikos

My three copies are shipping. Three placed on a different account were canceled. Should've used a different card.

This was great for tournament organizers and giveaways.

Missed the plug twice.😖

Amazon be like

maxresdefault.jpg

Furyous

This is the second time this has happened. The moral of this story on my end is check the date of the post. If I'd done that then I'd have this game by now for that price.

Dammit!!!

So I got this and project x 2 and was able to get same day shipping. The courier leaves the package in my apartment lobby and someone stole my package, Amazon is willing to resend SFV and refund project x2,am I wrong for wanting more compensation as now I can't get px2 since its out of stock and I wouldn't get SFV till Monday the earliest?

Trojan

Dumb luck that I saw this thread in the AM and put in my order. My $10 copy is shipping now. Haven't played a Street Fighter game in many years.

So I got this and project x 2 and was able to get same day shipping. The courier leaves the package in my apartment lobby and someone stole my package, Amazon is willing to resend SFV and refund project x2,am I wrong for wanting more compensation as now I can't get px2 since its out of stock and I wouldn't get SFV till Monday the earliest?

It's not their fault someone stole it.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I missed this again! Dammit!

Persona7

Banned
You can probably wait a little bit and see if it goes back in stock to get a replacement. If not then a refund is the only option.

Top Bottom