• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V currently $10 on Amazon (DEAD)

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
More like

T1NweoD.png

oh god

At this point im just gonna leave the Amazon page open on my phone while playing Yakuza and refresh during the cutscenes..

It's not gonna happen again, is it?

dt2

Banned
It's their fault they keep using a courier service that multiple people have complained about.

Eh...stolen packages happen with every courier. They can't stop the idiots in your community from stealing your package. Actually Amazon has amazing customer service because they'll replace your package if you tell them it was stolen...solely just based on your word where as most retailers will tell you too bad it's not their problem. My mailman always leaves my packages at the apartment office if I'm not available where they make you sign for it when you pick it up. If you don't feel comfortable with having your package left in the lobby then leave a note telling the mailman to leave it at the post office and you can pick it up there.

Ashhong

Eh...stolen packages happen with every courier. They can't stop the idiots in your community from stealing your package. Actually Amazon has amazing customer service because they'll replace your package if you tell them it was stolen...solely just based on your word where as most retailers will tell you too bad it's not their problem. My mailman always leaves my packages at the apartment office if I'm not available where they make you sign for it when you pick it up. If you don't feel comfortable with having your package left in the lobby then leave a note telling the mailman to leave it at the post office and you can pick it up there.

Most major retailers will take care of you if you report it stolen and no signature was required. They all follow through with the company after, and if it happens repeatedly they may get suspicious.

It's their fault they keep using a courier service that multiple people have complained about.

Amazon has amazing service. They offered to refund you and replace the item as well. If they are using a service you don't like stop ordering, or perhaps have your items delivered to a secure place.

liquidtmd

Banned
Can we do something about the thread title?

Like a mod or OP editing it? I fully appreciate its happened in two small windows and the thread title was accurate, but permanent seeing 'SFV is CURRENTLY $10' is winding me up! :)

Can we do something about the thread title?

Like a mod or OP editing it? I fully appreciate its happened in two small windows and the thread title was accurate, but permanent seeing 'SFV is CURRENTLY $10' is winding me up! :)

I don't think I can edit the title...Mod might need to do it.

Type2

I would've been all on this for that price. All my NYC fighting game community friends have bought it but I'm on the fence with this game.

adarker

Banned
Not only did I get in on it, I all ready have it as it was delivered today! Good luck living less than 30 miles away from a hub.

DedValve

Banned
Mines is on the way so I don't think it can get cancelled at this point.

Bless you 2 day shipping. Your just 2fast4amazon.

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
They cancelled my order and didn't even email about it. wtf.

Maybe it just happened.

edit: I must have checked my order literally the second they canceled it because I just got the email a minute later.

nemisis0

Ordered to the UK was ready to dispatch then it was cancelled without any email or anything lol

Edit: Moment I sent them an email I got an Email saying it was listed at an incorrect price and have cancelled it because it was incorrect :(

Top Bottom