• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT2| Another Fight Isn't Coming Your Way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alucrid

Banned
the match might have finished if i didn't get that stun :(

yY8hAsL.gif

saher

Banned
Isn't he really unpopular in comparison with the other 3rtd strike characters (Q, Urien) which aren't announced for the game?

Honestly I don't like him either.

Yes sadly :(

Anyway i would be happy with more SF3, Im certain we are gonna get Sean one day thanks to laura.

sean_shoryuken.gif

Xeteh

I'm glad you still get EXP from playing casual matches. I can't deal with the Ranked pressure anymore.

Also I still can't beat survival Hard with Mika. I get to Birdie and Rashid in the 30 stage range and I get bodied.

I'm not even close to worrying about Hard and while Mika is one of the ones I beat Normal with, it took me like 8-9 tries. I beat my head against it with her, it feels like you need a lot of luck to beat the harder fights with her.

TheOGB

Banned
I am so very glad I decided to actually read every page of this thread to catch up instead of skipping ahead. God bless you and your revolution, Garrett Hawke

Coda

I'm not even close to worrying about Hard and while Mika is one of the ones I beat Normal with, it took me like 8-9 tries. I beat my head against it with her, it feels like you need a lot of luck to beat the harder fights with her.

Yeah with survival mode you really just need to know what exploits the CPU can't deal with and each stage has different CPU tendencies so it's all about constantly playing it to know what to expect. Many time the CPU can't deal with Flying Peach spam as it typically won't punish you if you whiff it. That and getting in with cr. HP and into jabs can help too.

the match might have finished if i didn't get that stun :(

yY8hAsL.gif

Wouldn't have mattered, you can quit after your entire life bar depletes to avoid getting a lost and losing points.

So I've seen a Naruto and DBZ themed rage quit videos. This isn't very original at all, but I hope someone can quickly put together a EVO Moment 37 video just for the hell of it. Justin doesn't deserve that, but if people are going to make more parody videos then that has to be one of them.

Quesa

I finally made Super Bronze :)

Not playing ranked again until they address RQs because that made it a lot harder :)))))

Justin doesn't deserve that, but people are going to make more parody videos that has to be one of them.
I don't think anyone would watch that video and think poorly of Justin. The joke is that RQs ruin otherwise great moments for someone.

Coda

Finally made it!

Now to go actually spend some time in Training mode and touch Casual Matches, for once. And do the story and survival stuff, I guess.

Congrats, I made Gold the other day as well. Too scared to lose it now so yup Casual Matches for me as well.

Alucrid

Banned
Wouldn't have mattered, you can quit after your entire life bar depletes to avoid getting a lost and losing points.

So I've seen a Naruto and DBZ themed rage quit videos. This isn't very original at all, but I hope someone can quickly put together a EVO Moment 37 video just for the hell of it. Justin doesn't deserve that, but people are going to make more parody videos that has to be one of them.

capcpom pls

Finally made it!

Now to go actually spend some time in Training mode and touch Casual Matches, for once. And do the story and survival stuff, I guess.

eatinbutt2016

Can chun li get nerfed already? Normals should not be like this.

Chun is insane. It feels like she's a an SF4 character in SF5 with how much shit she can do just off a light.

Characters that don't have a reversal with invincible frames have zero chance against her normal rushdown, and on the reverse side if you knock her down she gets EX SBK get-out-of-jail.

Finally made it!

Congrats. I really want to do it but all the points I've lost to rage quitters makes it pretty damn hard to want to keep going.

I don't mind rage quitting since it makes me laugh and makes me feel like I did my job, but because there's an actual goal I'm trying to achieve, it annoys the shit out of me.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
EX SBK is so much better than most reversals in this game since you can't cross it up and you're further away if you block it.

HardRojo

So I've seen a Naruto and DBZ themed rage quit videos. This isn't very original at all, but I hope someone can quickly put together a EVO Moment 37 video just for the hell of it. Justin doesn't deserve that, but people are going to make more parody videos that has to be one of them.

EVO Moment 40002.

Congrats, I made Gold the other day as well. Too scared to lose it now so yup Casual Matches for me as well.
Just curious, do you get something for staying at gold or above?
Chun is insane. It feels like she's a an SF4 character in SF5 with how much shit she can do just off a light.

Characters that don't have a reversal with invincible frames have zero chance against her normal rushdown, and on the reverse side if you knock her down she gets EX SBK get-out-of-jail.

EX SBK is so much better than most reversals in this game since you can't cross it up and you're further away if you block it.
Ehhh ex sbk seems about the same as it was in SF4. Good, but easy to bait and deal with.

Xevren

I really should have just stayed off of ranked, was literally 100% rage quitters in my matches. Should have just asked for matches here like usual. Gonna take a break for a bit and hope some people are up for playing tonight.

my street fighter 5 career

bronze
super bronze
bronze
super bronze
bronze
super bronze
bronze
super bronze
bronze
super bronze
bronze
super bronze
bronze
super bronze
bronze
super bronze
This is genuinely my same SFV experience today.
Eventually the fancy jingle for ranking up feels like a subtle troll, it truly is fighting game purgatory.

Coda

Wasn't he one of the guys that got caught RQing? I'm guessing that for those people, the title + trophy means more than the actual game.

I RQed some matches because of a terrible connection. I wasn't one of those assholes who would quit every match I lost.

FluxWaveZ

You have any vids of your Mika in action? Need to work on her big time.

I'm not great, so I don't know how much you could learn from them, but I'll play a couple of Ranked Matches and post the videos here. Alternatively, you could also just search for my CFN ID "FluxWaveZ" and get the replays from my profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom