• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVII| New Generation - Connection To Haters Was Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCD250

I still think its evil ken.

This the year

this is the year I get the white fro

Also wouldn't Shin Necalli... just be the Trigger form all the time? Also I would be interested in seeing what all the school versions of all characters look like, i'm assuming nacalli is a football player,
Necalli would be some goth weirdo who says/does creepy shit all the time.

Ken would be a football player.

Village

Necalli would be some goth weirdo who says/does creepy shit all the time.
Necalli would be a foot ball player my dude. My man would be on the foot ball team and the baskball team. Shit would be wild

You can't deny my man his destiny because you don't like him. That's why he would be on the squad even more, because you don't like him. Much like his persona in game, he would bully the shit out of you.

Ken would be a football player.
Ken would be rich,

jett

D-Member
would you say you are fighting c-tier opponents
Kappa

Probably D-tier lolz

I think if arcade mode ended up being DLC I'd pay for it. I like how this plays and feels, but I'm not interested anymore in getting my ass handed to me online, or spending hours upon hours in training mode.

Kashiwaba

Probably D-tier lolz

I think if arcade mode ended up being DLC I'd pay for it. I like how this plays and feels, but I'm not interested anymore in getting my ass handed to me online, or spending hours upon hours in training mode.
You don't get better without losing, the idea is to stop being salty about the lose and try to figure why you lost.

jett

D-Member
You don't get better without losing, the idea is to stop being salty about the lose and try to figure why you lost.

Meh, I made it to silver at some point. Good enough for me. I lose because I wasn't putting in the time to learn frame data and character-by-character matchups. I ain't got the time for that. I got enough real-life work. It's unfortunate but I just can't enjoy online play in this game on a casual level like I can with other games.

HardRojo

Damn It I was actually looking forward to this after a long week. Very good tourney so far.

Yeah, me too as I'm finally free today and there's no one in the house ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) so I have some free hours before... er... a certain visit arrives.

Why do people RQ in the beta? It's a freaking beta! Aren't they losing points by RQing btw? It's like they care enough to get salty and RQ but not enough to don't mind losing the points.

Skab

Matches have been super laggy on the beta today.

Just bailed on a match vs a teleporting Vega. No shame.

If you do PC only you'll get matches much faster in the beta. I don't even think you can play with PS4boyz anyway.

The beta isn't even on PS4, so changing the hardware setting shouldn't affect anything.

Edzi

Matches have been super laggy on the beta today.

Just bailed on a match vs a teleporting Vega. No shame.

The beta isn't even on PS4, so changing the hardware setting shouldn't affect anything.

Depends how they implemented the search. It's possible it could be faster.

JAXXX

not sure if you guys have seen this...

https://twitter.com/el/status/847912384400420865

C8Rjye6UIAAftH2.jpg

ELEAGUE‏ Verified account
@EL

ELEAGUE is back on @TBSNetwork tonight 10PM ET HYYYPPPEEE!! �� #ELEAGUESFV

MrCarter

Yeah, me too as I'm finally free today and there's no one in the house ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) so I have some free hours before... er... a certain visit arrives.

Why do people RQ in the beta? It's a freaking beta! Aren't they losing points by RQing btw? It's like they care enough to get salty and RQ but not enough to don't mind losing the points.

lol nice one ;)

Oh well should be on every Friday from next week.

So you come here and immediately call/assume everyone are scrubs.

Solid way to ask for help.

I didn't call you scrubs I said Diamond players are scrubs. I sincerely doubt you're a diamond player so nothing I say has anything to do with you. Don't take offense.

Marvel

could never
Better be Master rank if you call Diamond scrubs, lol.
Who doesn't? lol
Indeed haha.

Putting in some time to learn to fancy ish stuff, typically I don't bother to learn setups that much, but with the aegis it's so much fun zipping around whilst trapping ppl.

Skab

I didn't call you scrubs I said Diamond players are scrubs. I sincerely doubt you're a diamond player so nothing I say has anything to do with you. Don't take offense.

So being an asshole about everything is really just part of your DNA, huh?

Alright, back to the ignore list you go.

Is there going to be anything (like a stream or something) for the franchise's 30th anniversary?

No stream from what I gather, will just have to wait for details to pop up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom