• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVII| New Generation - Connection To Haters Was Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skilletor

image.php

S50NEVk.jpg

best post ever.

Numb

Do I spend 25$ on the Tekken 7 Season pass which gives me a fucktonne of costumes, colours, stage(s), a new game mode and 2 characters.

Or do I spend it on the CPT bundle which gives me 3 costumes for characters I don't play, colours which look kinda cool, titles and some FM.

tumblr_inline_oo2vgviKYo1qb9x1g_500.gif

The answer lies in the heart of battle

No Marvel for me.

I can never understand a single thing that happens in that game.

If you hear Vergil say "I'm motivated!" then chances are that the match is gonna be won by the Vergil player.

If there are two Vergils on the screen then the one with "HIDDEN MISSILES" is the one that wins.

If your first response to those statements are "What if there is no Vergil", the answer is "FALSE. There is always a Zero, a Vergil and a Doom in every match of UMvC 3 ever".
All motions will be out. Specials are direction + attack.
While I've almost never had issues with execution and also don't really mind one way or the other, that sounds freaking disgusting.

LakeEarth

Speaking of Marvel, I know this would be a ton of work, but did anyone ever recreate the "Hidden Figures" poster and replace the 3 women with Doom/Morrigan/Vergil and call it "Hidden Missiles"? There's literally a rocket launching in the background!

This may be too much work for a pun.

It's possible that due to the way the files are encrypted, the entire file has to be replaced.

Isn't that an issue with a lot of UE4 games? I know SFV has had incredibly large patches on PC as compared to the PS4 patch.

Yes. Wouldn't it try to install it if I didn't have it installed?

Not on Steam, but I don't know about PS4.

It's possible that due to the way the files are encrypted, the entire file has to be replaced.

Isn't that an issue with a lot of UE4 games? I know SFV has had incredibly large patches on PC as compared to the PS4 patch.

Compressed, not encrypted.
But yes, that is a common problem.

KingBroly

Banned
The CPT Champion Costume is going to be for
Guile
, as the PSN Store description spoiled it.

Edit: Oh, I see it was put on the last page. Well I won't surprise you then. I'll guess it's
President Guile
cuz...why not

LakeEarth

The CPT Champion Costume is going to be for
Guile
, as the PSN Store description spoiled it.

Edit: Oh, I see it was put on the last page. Well I won't surprise you then. I'll guess it's
President Guile
cuz...why not

That's great,
that's one of the eight characters in the game that still only have one premium costume, so, hey, one down!

7 hours from now. But they might come back sooner.

Guess i wont be playing matches tonight then. Played a few matches last night and got the taste to play again. I sucked so bad thanks to the rust but still.

Good news on guile though as thats my main. Buy also looking to learn ryu and possibly ken so those costumes being in the pack make it tempting to me.

That DLC character is EXCELLENT. I might buy this one if he's all psychic powers and stuff.

Ucchedavāda;234684365 said:
It's a shame that Rising Thunder died before it had a chance to be fleshed out.

Hopefully the rumor about Riot shutting down whatever that team was there doing is wrong.

It's probably for the best. Letting the dev team start from scratch means they can learn from past errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom