• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVII| New Generation - Connection To Haters Was Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well yeah but they had to knew that. Like they have written it there and knew when it was going to change. So why not announce the character before it?

I don't think they knew it was going to change soon enough.

Still, error or whatever, I don't give a shit. Capcom is bad at reveals, so let it leak.

FluxWaveZ

He's gonna be ass.

image.php

Alchemist

Ucchedavāda;234685203 said:
Ed? Eh, hype is on standby. I'll have to see him in action.
But I'll much rather have him than another military man.

Was just about to say this.

Cautiously optimistic to see Ed's playstyle.

That stage song gets better as it goes along, but yeah, it's pretty busy.

I guess it fits the tonality of the game but still.

I mean he was a little babby when Balrog found him. SFV takes place shortly after SFIV right?

Yeah, so he's probably aging fast.

And that means he might be the last one on the list in terms of character shadows, having wispy PP hair or something like that.

Damn, was hoping for Garuda.

Moaradin

Based on this leak, we probably are still gonna get Taylor. If every character is from the story mode, we're probably getting Azam and one of the dolls as well (probably Satsuki).

Pompadour

Hope Ed isn't a boxer if it leads to decreasing Dudley's chances.

I also hope his design isn't just his look from the story mode. He looks like he was made in Tony Hawk's Create-a-Skater and the player hadn't unlocked anything yet.

Based on this leak, we probably are still gonna get Taylor. If every character is from the story mode, we're probably getting Azam and one of the dolls as well (probably Satsuki).

Im actually ok with this. I've wanted Azam since the beginning of the game, and Satsuki could be cool.

FluxWaveZ

How many times are these characters going to be leaked. Is it so hard to take the initiative and actually make the reveal themselves? The character's obviously ready; would have made more of a bang to release the trailer already.

Xeteh

Guile's married though.

Ken's wife and Guile's wife are sisters.

Ken and Guile are literally brothers-in-law.

I stand by my statement.

How many times are these characters going to be leaked. Is it so hard to take the initiative and actually make the reveal themselves? The character's obviously ready; would have made more of a bang to release the trailer already.

You'll go crazy trying to figure out why Capcom is doing the things they are.

Ummm...if it's leaked it was unintentional though.

FluxWaveZ

Ummm...if it's leaked it was unintentional though.

Obviously. And it keeps happening. Maybe it's getting to the point where they're waiting too long, every single time?

Like, he was even supposed to be released today, and we're a Tuesday. This afternoon would have worked just fine.

Village

Julia (Guile's Wife) is Eliza's older sister.

Guile and Julia also have a daughter named Amy.

How is his daughters Flash Kick game.

I need that style transfered to multiple people in the new generation, not just remy.

Also How in the fuck does remy even know how to do that? I've never thought about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom