• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVII| New Generation - Connection To Haters Was Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skilletor

What's the etiquette in Battle Lounges for rematching? I just played a first to 3 and lost, then we played another and I won, and then I had to stop playing. How bad should I feel about ducking out before a third set?

If I were hosting a lounge I wouldn't care if people left after an arbitrary number of sets, but maybe the consensus is different.

You ran off after thinking, "Downloaded you, scrub." because you wanted the person you were playing to be salty.

Village

Ayy @ Cammy making out with Bison.

I always thought Zangief was a bad guy as kid. And he's a bad guy in Wreck-it Ralph, right? I'm totally confused about his character.

He's a hero to children, and a professional wrestler.

He was a heel, now he's a face.

That's it.

He was angry as fuck looking in alpha though. Somoene shat on his breakfast

Sayad

I'm not sure we can count non canonical bitch tossing. While we're on the subject I think my favorite moment of any SF animation is when Guile kills the shack on that mountain with a sonic boom in the SF2 animated movie.

*edit* found the gif.

tumblr_nsg43ktqRL1uazugyo1_500.gif
This is mine:
9ZOmQOT.gif

:3

Sayad

I always thought Zangief was a bad guy as kid. And he's a bad guy in Wreck-it Ralph, right? I'm totally confused about his character.
According to guys behind Wreck-it Ralph, he's bad because they hated getting beaten up by him in the game.

Edit: First and second posts in the page. \o/

LakeEarth

Before the movie, I just assumed Zangief was a "neutral" character. Totally thought Blanka was a bad guy though.

This is all before I got the game on SNES and was able to see their endings.

XenoRaven

Ironically, Chun's strongest representation is probably in the SF live action movie. She takes on Bison and doesn't get her ass kicked like she does in every other SF story.

How does one go about unlocking colors 11-15? What do I gotta do? how much money does Capcom require?

10k for 11,

2k for 12

5k for 13

10k for 14

20k for 15

For the default costume, you gotta also level up your character so you can purchase the colours. Level 25 for colour 14 and level 50 for colour 15. Not sure about how much you have to level up for 11,12 and 13 but just doing the story mode + easy survival +trials and demonstrations unlocks the three.

For the story costume and battle costume, they're available for purchase from the get-go.

Sch1sm

How does one go about unlocking colors 11-15? What do I gotta do? how much money does Capcom require?

Color 11 (10,000 FM) - Always available in shop
Color 12 (2,000 FM) - unlocked in the shop at character LV. 5
Color 13 (5,000 FM) - unlocked in the shop at character LV. 10
Color 14 (10,000 FM) - unlocked in the shop at character LV. 25
Color 15 (20,000 FM) - unlocked in the shop at character LV. 50

so, to get the color 11 thing for cammy (cyclops colors), I just gotta own that battle costume, correct? color 11 would be available in the shop after that?

Good stuff production, sorry only thing I remember how to do is anti air. Matches are probably a little vanilla eh lol..

I'll get back up to snuff soon with my Ken.

It annoys me that Capcom wants to charge FM for colors that can take so long to unlock. You'd think someone has earned those colors by reaching levels past 30. That takes a while to accomplish. I haven't even gotten someone to level 50 yet and they're trying to run my FM.

I haven't bought a single one. I don't even have 1-10 on all of them except for Cammy + Birdie + Nash + Laura + Karin. I gotta keep my FM for characters, though, since I never buy into the season pass.

Got my 100k ready for the next character, no normal Survival done in a long time, i did easy Survival for Kolin, since the last character release i already made that 100k...

It annoys me that Capcom wants to charge FM for colors that can take so long to unlock. You'd think someone has earned those colors by reaching levels past 30. That takes a while.

Remember how they added flags for the host of the battle lounge so you know what region they're from?

It's gonna take them 15 months to have that added after release.

Just saying, the devs have their priorities straight.

Xeteh

Necalli's color 15 on his default is awesome but I'll never get to level 50. Shame that battle lounge doesn't give exp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom